It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equinox 9~23~2011 Celebrate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Celebrate, today, tomorrow, yesterday, as do many Cultures around the world & throughout history celebrate the Equinox!

And many of the cultures are ones with myths of 'gods', about whose identity, many of us have our own beliefs...!

Too much focus from recents days & weeks now has been of outer space for Extraterrestrial reasons...

Earth is where our focus will be more fruitful & Synergize the Earth energies within on these days of near equal night and day, as we pass the Sun who touches the Earth who touches the Heart!!!

In your special way celebrate your Connection with Earth Life, for a moment even, perhaps even in still silence simply bring Awareness of Heart and stride toward helping save one life;
YOU

∞LOVE∞

∞Aloha∞

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I totally agree with you, i always take the time especially during this time to take whats all around us and enjoy it. I feel so at peace and more calm during the season change of fall.

maybe is means something since i was born during the time fame of the autumnal equinox

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
very good. explore the links!

any reason to connect with Earth right now and bring heart awareness to home planet in LOVE will heal or home...

A gentle touch to the Earth with LOVE, and in these times the Earth will LOVE you with gentle touch

∞LOVE∞

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Aloha

geo-engineering is achieved by our human bio-engineering, directly linked with Earth

secrets become revealed when LOVE draws the soul to itself ∞ WingMakers Hakomi 13

∞LOVE∞
edit on 24-9-2011 by awake1234 because: YoUniversaLOVE

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah let's celebrate this together, we love earth. Earth rocks!

Meanwhile in Japan, radiation leaks continues destroying the environment further hurting the Earth we love. Ironic heh, we always like to hurt the ones we love the most.

Cheers! Oh, and nice avatar by the way.

edit on 24-9-2011 by KnocksMeDead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KnocksMeDead

thank you for sharing!

we are all one human family, though we do not all represent the fullest potential of the family for good.
so the we doing devastation is not always the we doing rejuvenation ∞
The EARTH Feels Your LOVE

trust this!

∞LOVE∞

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Romans 1:20: For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead
see the Creator within Creation
Human & EARTH

∞LOVE∞

new topics

top topics

join