It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little bit of coverage on the protest in NYC...not much tho?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

kudos for KL for at least talking about it..

still... not any real MSM coverage on it...
edit on 24-9-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

This occupation will have to be handled the same way we're handling the Ron Paul campaign. Through grass roots efforts and determination. I have watched the 'Global Revolution' stream since the day this started and I'm very proud of those people. The cops have been aggressive with them and attempted more than once to incite violence, including the Black Bloc that they planted within them. It's ridiculous.

On Facebook several pages have developed, including other occupations around the nation. One thing I'm really stoked about is the carpool to NYC page. They have it organized by state now so you can get a ride to join the occupation.

The media will not give coverage to this because they're owned by the bankers. The bankers are the enemy so we should expect this to be ignored entirely. It's up to the People to get this out. Continue making threads and spreading it on social networking sites. If we want to take this country back, it will be by our blood and sweat. We certainly can't count on the establishment to fund their own demise.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by baddmove

This occupation will have to be handled the same way we're handling the Ron Paul campaign. Through grass roots efforts and determination. I have watched the 'Global Revolution' stream since the day this started and I'm very proud of those people. The cops have been aggressive with them and attempted more than once to incite violence, including the Black Bloc that they planted within them. It's ridiculous.

On Facebook several pages have developed, including other occupations around the nation. One thing I'm really stoked about is the carpool to NYC page. They have it organized by state now so you can get a ride to join the occupation.

The media will not give coverage to this because they're owned by the bankers. The bankers are the enemy so we should expect this to be ignored entirely. It's up to the People to get this out. Continue making threads and spreading it on social networking sites. If we want to take this country back, it will be by our blood and sweat. We certainly can't count on the establishment to fund their own demise.

Very nice reply..

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As long as it's just talking and carrying signs, the corporate media will censor this story. These protesters are doing just what the govt wants - nothing.

new topics

top topics

join