It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati : Naomi Campbell’s new house looks like an Egyptian eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Naomi Campbell’s new house looks like an Egyptian eye
shine.yahoo.com...

We know Naomi Campbell is a stunning supermodel, but isn't it annoying that despite her horrific behavior (constantly abusing hired help, and possibly accepting blood diamonds for starters) she always gets everything she wants? Take for example the new vacation house she received for her 41st birthday. Campbell's Russian billionaire boyfriend, Vladislav Doronin, is still legally married, but he built her a house on a private island in Turkey called Isla Playa de Cleopatra. But this is not your average pad—it's shaped like the eye of Horus, an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power, and good health.

Well well well anyone surprised?

Illuminati TV Spot - Shapeshifting Naomi Campbell: Sobe Lifewater

Vigilant Citizen often exposes the use of these symbols by all the celebrities
www.vigilantcitizen.com

It is getting more and more difficult to NOT notice this everywhere I go virtually or physically.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

That video was just....a non-event. It failed to get your point across.

The house on the other hand.

edit on 24-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yowsers, Iron Maiden had images of a demon in all of their music, jesus, they were devil worshippers.

Elvis was a satan worshipper, he wiggled his hips and ...

god, the new satan is the illuminate.

gahhhhhhh and its all just as stupid.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not sure about the claim behind Naomi Campbell, being a "shape-shifter"...But I do follow VC's website.

Her house on the other hand...is tacky.

In fact, I made a thread about an article he posted up on his site, recently. Take a look when you have the chance: US Scientists Admitted to Infecting Over 1500 People with STDs During the 1940′s

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You guys do realize that those pictures are just ArchiCAD 3D renderings of a japanese concept model for self sufficient housing that I am pretty sure has never actually been built, right?

Why even post this?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheThirdAdam

Maybe someone can find it on Google Earth ... ???

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheThirdAdam
You guys do realize that those pictures are just ArchiCAD 3D renderings of a japanese concept model for self sufficient housing that I am pretty sure has never actually been built, right?

Why even post this?

It is more All Seeing Eye symbolism coming out of the MSM. Here is another picture of one of her most recent photo shoots. (Bondage in a big V, ehem lizard aliens anyone?)

The Vigilant Citizen
Symbolic Pics of the Week (09/28/11)

vigilantcitizen.com...

The house given to Naomi Campbell by her billionaire Russian boyfriend Vladislav Doronin. ...but she's still a puppet.

So why post this? Just as a heads up to others who are interested in this sort of subject matter.

Why make a post about why a thread was made when you could save yourself time and energy by just clicking on another thread?

new topics

top topics

join