It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the NWO and Illuminati.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sorry if this post is in the wrong thread. I am kinda shaky on the rules.
Anyway,
I have a few questions about the Illuminati and how we are controlled by this 'elite'.
What is the NWO? I hear people tell me that it is when the 'elite' will take control of the Earth. But that doesn't make sense. Aren't they already in control? And why aren't the masses who know about them rising up? How come, eventhough they have been exposed by countless numbers of people, no change has taken place?
I have heard of people talking about subliminal advertising and subliminal messages in movies. My question is about all the sexual references in these advertisement. How would someone benefit from placing pictures of privates or other sexual content in their movies? What good would it do? And, we have seen the uprising of hippies against the government in the USA. We see thousands of people against the US administrations every year. Has the subliminal messaging even worked? Why still use it?
I hear people talking about NASA and the US government hiding Nibiru and not telling the truth about Elenin. Why? Why would someone try to not prevent the world from reaching a catastrophic state in which most of humanity has been wiped out? Why are they not evacuation themselves? Are they getting ready for their deaths?

Those are my 3 questions. I hope you can answer them as fully as possible.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

I will give it a go.
The elite are already in power, they control the money, but to have the money is not the aim, control is the name of the game.
It's no fun for a phycopath to just take control, they need to cause misery along the way.

The subliminal messages is easy, the break down of the family unit is the goal.
A dedicated father will fight for his family, a person with no morals and 10 kids to 10 different people wont fight for anything but himself.

the whole NASA thing, it is important to keep the kids occupied so they dont accidently start talking about real issues, have them argue about holographic planes and faked moon landings, or killer comets, while that is debated people miss the other topics mentioned above.

Hope it clears it up, simple when you stop looking at the assistant and focus on the magician.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Thanks for the information. Really explained a lot.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You put everything into place very nicly, you explained it in a way anyone can understand. Well done, S&F for you.

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by RimDaas

I will give it a go.
The elite are already in power, they control the money, but to have the money is not the aim, control is the name of the game.
It's no fun for a phycopath to just take control, they need to cause misery along the way.

The subliminal messages is easy, the break down of the family unit is the goal.
A dedicated father will fight for his family, a person with no morals and 10 kids to 10 different people wont fight for anything but himself.

the whole NASA thing, it is important to keep the kids occupied so they dont accidently start talking about real issues, have them argue about holographic planes and faked moon landings, or killer comets, while that is debated people miss the other topics mentioned above.

Hope it clears it up, simple when you stop looking at the assistant and focus on the magician.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBeardRay

The funny thing is to me, The rich and powerful, they do have full control indeed. We all know this. They need US human beings to survive, we're the ones that made then powerful...If something happens, and us common people are wiped out they will not survive. Like I said they need us....Who else are they gonna manipulate? Who else are they gonna poison both physcially and mentally? Who else would there be to make them gain trillions and trillions of more dollars? A lot of people think if something happens the elite will go into hiding and leave us to die...which might be 100% correct. But who would they feed off of when we're gone??? Each other?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
Anyway,
I have a few questions about the Illuminati and how we are controlled by this 'elite'.
What is the NWO? I hear people tell me that it is when the 'elite' will take control of the Earth. But that doesn't make sense. Aren't they already in control? And why aren't the masses who know about them rising up? How come, eventhough they have been exposed by countless numbers of people, no change has taken place?

The NWO is any politician, organization, or otherwise bigger person or entity than myself that I personally don't like. If for instance tomorrow I like Politician X, he is a rebel against the NWO..but the following year, if I change my view, he is the actual puppet of the NWO...hopefully that clears it up

The -actual- new world order is not new..sort of the same ole, same ole. We call these megacorps. Their agenda is of course a few fold..bottom line being the most critical at any expense possible, also subverting government systems in order to rape the lands and own entire countrys, from leader, to court, etc..but again, this is not new.
The current world order however is making it a point to make anyone trying to fight them with a degree of success the fake nwo symbol...should you ever speak out against corporatism, they will call you a nwo puppet anotherwords...the monkeys like that retoric and will smack rocks accordingly when using the right trigger words.

I have heard of people talking about subliminal advertising and subliminal messages in movies. My question is about all the sexual references in these advertisement. How would someone benefit from placing pictures of privates or other sexual content in their movies? What good would it do? And, we have seen the uprising of hippies against the government in the USA. We see thousands of people against the US administrations every year. Has the subliminal messaging even worked? Why still use it?

Yes, it is cruel
It was discovered by some evil geniuses sometime back that humans like sex, and therefor become sexually attracted to things that sexually attract them
Well, they took this basic core desire and slapped product information on it to mix the emotions of desire up for someones stuff they are trying to sell.
Truely mind bendingly evil...using sex to sell. this is a very new method of doing things...barely even 10,000 year old trick..give or take..point is, its different now, because its...___...and therefore clearly...clearly it is part of the new world order (see above)'s plan to...make us not..breed...for population reduction methods of...ok, we are still working on this one.

I hear people talking about NASA and the US government hiding Nibiru and not telling the truth about Elenin. Why? Why would someone try to not prevent the world from reaching a catastrophic state in which most of humanity has been wiped out? Why are they not evacuation themselves? Are they getting ready for their deaths?

Same reason NASA never admitted to the galactic federation of light hovering over cities as Blossom Goodchild said...or the million other nonsense..erm..I mean secret things that is privvy only to the most high level nasa employees...and internet conspiracy theorists (they are the same).

The true conspiracys are often blotted out by the nonsense the nuts (and disinfo/misinfo folks) scream loudly...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryand584

The funny thing is to me, The rich and powerful, they do have full control indeed. We all know this.

I think the true moment came to me when the supreme court of the US did a couple actions...first making corporations people, then allowing corporations to donate unlimited anonymous funds to help elect a politician...

That told me all I ever need to know about what type of country the united corporations of america is.

Add: And when this happened, you had a considerable amount of people arguing that this was a good thing because a wing of the political power said it was...

Zombie Apocolypse...not if. but when.
edit on 24-9-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The prospect seems frightening. We have been controlled, influenced, observed since our birth. And the politicians we follow, could be the same ones who are part of the NWO and Illuminati, controlling everything.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The NWO is pretty much a corrupt system the U.S government is trying to implement, it takes away our freedoms and by ours i mean the Americans and the rest of the worlds...

ever see those video games with another country taking over the U.S and it looks like WW2 on steroids??

yes well that could happen if the NWO is beyond its turning point

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
1. After years of developing from the apes the Illuminati immediately recognized
human nature to be easily controllable with laws, police, debt economy and you name it.
Gathered by the wealthy in their set of rules of contracts and lawyers they have managed
to keep most decisions hidden from vox populi, the general public, and fed them with
Ex Astris Scientia, from the Stars knowledge, and associated Star Trek propaganda
into stretching credulity on science and nature.
Basically they work together, some in the know other in fantasy land but the masses
have no control but guys like Rockefeller do.
2. I think their messages are way in the open so got nothing on # 2 for you.
3. Yeah got nothing on that either.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Anyway,

The NWO is a name given to Them, the ones who are to blame, the proverbial "they". I do indeed believe there are people at the top who control the bib picture, but I don't think they have a need to be named. I have yet to figure out how much is "enough" when talking money though.

Advertising. I think it does work to a degree. Just long enough to give brand recognition when shopping. I am not a TV zombie, so I don't know for sure what else is being "programmed", although depending on what you watch, your political views seem to be easily swayed.

IMHO, if anything was being hidden from the public regarding a world ending event, I suppose the reason would be to reduce panic for no reason. If we were all gonna die tomorrow, knowing today would just piss me off. Although the party would be epic.

Just my opinion, and listen to SaturnFX. Zombie apocalypse is coming. Good times.
edit on 29-9-2011 by network dude because: Beer is proof that God Loves us.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
...they have managed
to keep most decisions hidden from vox populi, the general public...

'Vox populi' means 'voice of the people' and refers to the average person's opinion and not 'general public' (the population group at large) which would be 'populus'.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So true but as we all know the voice of the people is told what to think.
The masses have the brains that the Illuminati gave them.
Thus the voice of the general public is useless.

Vox populi a Latin phrase that literally means voice of the people, is a term often used in broadcasting for interviews with members of the "general public". ...

www.google.com...

A lot any interview does with their voices especially where the Illuminati are concerned.
Do the vox populi want free money.
Do the vox populi want free energy.
They never get asked those question let alone how to become free of the Illuminati.
Sure vox means voice and populi means people.
Everyone try and put more into reading aptitude.
So the general public or vox populi is at odds with the Illuminati and can not get out of
their control. Free Money and Free Energy might be the way if there was a general public
that had a voice.

edit on 9/30/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ryand584

The funny thing is to me, The rich and powerful, they do have full control indeed. We all know this.

I think the true moment came to me when the supreme court of the US did a couple actions...first making corporations people, then allowing corporations to donate unlimited anonymous funds to help elect a politician...

That told me all I ever need to know about what type of country the united corporations of america is.

Add: And when this happened, you had a considerable amount of people arguing that this was a good thing because a wing of the political power said it was...

Zombie Apocolypse...not if. but when.
edit on 24-9-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

kNot the UCofA, but the ULofA (United Lawyers of America - also known as The BOAT).

As to the OP, don't believe everything you read or hear, since MOST of it is disinformation to confuddle you.
All of the replies to this thread are a perfect example, none of them have a clue what the truth is.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The prospect seems frightening. We have been controlled, influenced, observed since our birth. And the politicians we follow, could be the same ones who are part of the NWO and Illuminati, controlling everything.

EveryONE is Pinnochio/Pinocchiette, including yourself and even me.

Ribbit

top topics

join