It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is HUGE! 3 days of darkness is possible?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SunShineKid

You better be as good as you think you are. When arguing this stuff with Phage, you're gonna get your ass handed to you.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
edit on 25-9-2011 by EmilNomel because: off topic... sorry!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EmilNomel

edit on 25-9-2011 by DAVID64 because: I'll withdraw mine , since you were gracious enough to edit yours

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

hehe

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, I did a bit of research on it too.

edit on 25-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh dammit.

Well, can't help but try.

Thats what I get for not reading a whole thread.

Wannabe.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Please stop scaring yourselves. Elenin is not going to get us. It is not going to block out the sun for three days. You'll be OK. Also, if you really believe it's going to wipe out the planet why in the HELL are you wasting your last days posting silly videos on a conspiracy site? If I thought it was gonna get us I'd be selling off assets and screwing my way through every country.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

It seems more people are afraid of getting got by little Jimmy these days than what to wear the next day. It's all just a crazy conspiracy.
. If anyone wants to know what I mean by little Jimmy just ask.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How the hell could that ever be determined? Do you have any idea how foolish all this will sound 500 years from now? Just look back what they were saying in 1500.

It's statements like that that make me wonder if we are too far gone.

Here's what we know: We know nothing!! You see, know-it-alls aren't necessarily stupid but stupid people are usually know-it-alls.

So you make a personal attack to show off that you do not understand something. How sad.

The only part of your post worth addressing is how could anyone ever determine that no pole shifts have ever occurred. That is done through a number of ways. One way is paleomagnetic studies that make it very clear that no pole shift has ever happened. No shift has happened in 200My. This is not to say that the Earth does not wobble. It does. That wobble is greater than any pole shift.

Pole shifts as claimed by Hancock simply have not happened. The evidence is very clear on this issue.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I get that this is very much considered a non event by most in the know on such astronomical subjects, yet, I cannot dismiss it completely, as stranger things have happened.

You have to admit that these are weird times we are living in, and there is so much fragmented, and false information floating about, that we may never know the truth of the matter until we can see it with our own eyes.

Think for a second, and you will discover that a cover up would be and is NECESSARY, if only to keep humans from killing one another in the interim.

Conjecture, all...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

The events described in Revelations have yet to play out. Be prepared for the largest earthquake in documented history. Now whether that happens because of a pole shift

A largest earthquake would not cause a pole shift. These are not related issues. Pole shifts as described by Hancock are not possible. TPWs do occur at the geologically astounding rate of a meter a year.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
3 days of darkness, really?

The moon is how big in our sky? When THAT passes in front of the sun, how long is it dark for? 3 minutes maybe?

Now imagine 3 days of that. Can your mind conceive of the size of an object that can do that to us?

Do you think it would be "somewhat" visible to the naked eye now?

It's size is relative to it's point in space between the earth and the sun; closer it is to the source of light, the bigger shadow it casts.

The moon is very close to the earth and so it's shadow is small.

I'm no physicist, that's just my common sense speaking, so please correct me if i'm wrong - always open to a little learning

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

I totally agree with this post. Elenins 'three days of darkness' is as likely as seeing a horse with feathers.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

DocEmrick: Thread killer....

Is that our aim today?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Have you thinking about earth stop spinning for your 3 days of darkness? its another way to get theses 3 days, depending on which side of earth you live when earth stop spinning!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The reason why it "appears" to be large, is that it's breaking up and is a cloud of debris.

spaceobs.org...

Enough said.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by filterway

Have you thinking about earth stop spinning for your 3 days of darkness? its another way to get theses 3 days, depending on which side of earth you live when earth stop spinning!

Problem with that is if the earth stops spinning, we pretty much all die.
www.universetoday.com...
According to Newton's First Law "A body in motion remains in motion unless it is acted on by an external force."
What kind of external force would it take to stop the spin?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well it is now the 25th. It should definitely be acting on our planet already. It's alignment is tomorrow. If other theories are right, this thing doesn't need to be 100 percent inline with us to do something. Not looking promising for it bringing doom to Earth.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am in Australia and I have been looking in the night sky for the last couple of nights - without any binoculars or telescopes I can see Elenin.

She is huge - bright and cannot be missed or confused with anything else.

She is so big I can take a photo with just my little purse size camera.

On her way and very very visible.

Much Peace To everyone...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join