It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is HUGE! 3 days of darkness is possible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I have experienced 3 days of darkness.

It was initiated by 3 hours of tequilla.

Elenin?
Not so much.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by SunShineKid

yeah, and the moon is made of cheese and the leprechauns want all our gold. you eletards are about the biggest buncha morons i've ever come across

Says the person with 39 total posts, none of which contain any substance worth noting.

You may disagree with certain opinions regarding Elenin, as I myself do, but there are many more intelligent and mature ways to disagree, instead of showing all of us mentally and emotionally you haven't graduated from high school.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
And, just for the heck of it, here are the "difference" images that the youtube bonehead used.

There's "Elenin" and all the same stars...a year ago. The only difference is the position of the planets.
Beehive Cluster

Feel free to direct the youtube bonehead to this animation. He said he would stop posting. One can only wish.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A question Phage. The image he was showing was I believe the magnetogram. If I am correct my question is would that actually show any bodies near the Sun? It is surely just the Sun's surface?

I also noted that the maker of the video stated that solar cycle 24 started this year. Um no, 2008.

ETA: Oh, maybe it is not the magnetogram then looking at your post above mine.
edit on 24/9/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Right. Not a magnetogram.
"Running difference" images made by combining images from the HI2 imager.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
There is no god and jupiter could probably pass in front of the sun and it would be going so fast that it wouldnt even cause 3 days of darkness.

Your little fairy story will not happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
and there was me thinking elenin broke up and was no more....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
And, just for the heck of it, here are the "difference" images that the youtube bonehead used.

There's "Elenin" and all the same stars...a year ago. The only difference is the position of the planets.
Beehive Cluster

Feel free to direct the youtube bonehead to this animation. He said he would stop posting. One can only wish.

#1. There is no need to use such silly words to describe someone... or is that what it feels like in your behind?
#2. He said he would not post if someone proved that it's the Pleiades... and you yourself agreed that it's not the Pleiades!
#3. You are showing us over 1 years old stuff!
#4. Here is an example of a silly attemp at debunking like yours:
www.youtube.com...

#5. We don't care how good you are showing us over one years old stuff that have been tampered with!

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I have experienced 3 days of darkness.

It was initiated by 3 hours of tequilla.

Elenin?
Not so much.

Very funny

I will keep that in mind.

edit on 24-9-2011 by SunShineKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yikes!! Did you just try to debunk Phage's debunk????
You got some grapefruits, my friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

Yikes!! Did you just try to debunk Phage's debunk????
You got some grapefruits, my friend.

no one should be above questioning on a forum such as this no matter how educated on the subject they are.

debate creates an atmosphere of learning if people watch with an open mind.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I didn't see a debunk, I saw ignoring empirical evidence.

That ain't how one duhhbunks!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
reply to post by alkesh

Easy man, geez. Don't mock what you don't understand. I got it, do a little research on the 3 days of darkness and with God nothing is impossible, Ok? The 3 days of darkness is from a Mirian Apparition given to several people at different times in different years.

Again, research man. Major online news sites had articles on this at the beginning of the year and a couple since then.

It's possible, probable and something you don't understand.

So please before you go off with insults, at least do NO MORE THAN 30 SECONDS of research on Google and you'll find all you need to know on the 3 days of darkness.

I write to speak out, instead of wasting my breath, because my written words can still teach those who are deaf.

Take a chill pill dude . You are getting yourself all worked up over a silly Catholic prophesy .

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You mean that there will be an atmospheric phenomenon in the near future that will block out the sun for the majority of 3 days? Highly possible.

But Elenin? Hard to believe.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

If Elenin is just this "tiny wimpy insignificant comet" that we have been told then yes, I agree with you!
However, if it has a size greater than Jupiter, then is it possible?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Remeber, it aligns between the Sun and the Earth for 3 days (on 26th, 27th, and 28th)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

show me current pics of this Elenin comet. If it's as big as you are saying it is, I should see it, unaided, in the night sky. Therefore you should be able to pull up and post some pics or links to pics of this enormous, larger than Jupiter comet.

Until then, I'm gonna go on believing that the teeny, tiny comet that didn't survive perihelion and disintegrated was Elenin.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Hi Sunshine Kid!

I dont know if it is you who is speaking in the vid you posted, but I like the guys voice, something there makes me want to trust him. But then, I am quit (actually terribly) gullable...

..and not familiar with astronomy, though I always have my eye on the sky and can tell more or less the look of the stars at certain times of night during the year.

I have had to plow through a lot of very distrespectful posts on this topic trying to find what I am compelled to ask, so please help out and tell me in lay terms what your take is on the following question:

1. If this thing is big enough, what other effects can it have on our planet? Tell me what you think is probable but also what is worst case senario.

I really want YOU to answer this. Everyone else, please don't give me your disrespectful 5c worth. Unless you have real input in answer to my question.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
WOW The Most Failed Thread in the History of ATS.....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunShineKid
reply to post by radkrish

If Elenin is just this "tiny wimpy insignificant comet" that we have been told then yes, I agree with you!
However, if it has a size greater than Jupiter, then is it possible?

It's obviously not the size of jupiter...

Just based on Common Sense.

What yet another fear mongering thread with a self promoting youtube video attached to it.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join