It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Going On in Denver? A theory for the late night ATSers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Lately I have seen a lot of threads asking, "what is going on in denver?" Supposedly many gov't agencies and gov't "agents" including the POTUS are supposed to be swarming Denver right now. People are thoerizing that maybe they are doing it as a safety precaution from a large scale disaster maybe connected with ELENIN.
But, maybe just maybe and I have no evidence to back this up just a quick explosion of imagination, but maybe its and ET landing and they are there to welcome it to earth

Lol. Idk its late, I've taken a good share of cold medicine, beer, and herb... but maybe.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yea but probably not, but just maybe

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Maybe. Wouldn't stress it either way -- we'll find out soon enough!

Also, if it is ET, they probably wouldn't want to talk to Obama. I seriously doubt that the first person ET wants to talk to is the puppet-leader of a failing world empire.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Many government offices and agencies have a mirror office in Denver...and I would imagine that the same applies for a "weather mountain" type underground retreat....makes sense. You would need an airport to fly everybody in...and the entire complex could have been built as speculated with multiple levels stretching out across the area.

Maybe the government is having a drill or "dry run" so to speak to check and prepare for some future event...just incase.

To help cover up all of the obvious traffic and excitement associated with such an exercise, a false or cover exercise has been created...so when people see unusual air traffic, multiple military vehicles....it will all be hidden in plain sight.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Not just Denver right? I read somewhere here that KY is also holding drills. And then I am noticing that those big transport planes are making landings at our usually quiet airfield out here on the West Coast. Black Hawks too. When I check for "disaster drills" all I can raise is a report that there was an Earth Quake preparedness drill LAST weekend but nothing planned for this. Maybe because were gonna be wiped out and Denver is the place to be...

Whew... These end of the world scenarios are seemingly without end.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am leaning towards dry run or practice run for something nasty.

Could be from space, a terrorist or a country who is just really not happy with us.

Kinda half wish it was ET, more wish it was the Vulcans...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

the underground base got destroyed.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well the "Drill" was supposed to be on the 23rd and I didn't hear about anything out of the ordinary happening. Well by anything out of the oridinary that goes for just your standard military drill. I think it was all nonsense.
As far as Elenin goes, don't belive the hype. It doesn't exist, today was a supposed alignment of Elenin, Earth and the Sun but nothing happened. Supposedly it broke up past the asteroid belt past Mars so I think we're good on that. No worries but it never hurts to keep an eye out.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I live in denver and the army corps of engineers is doing"routine" maintenance on the cherry creek dam this weekend. kinda odd imo but i wouldnt worry why would he be here for the elenin alignment why not when we travel through the tail in november

edit on 24-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think it's an ordinary, everyday, readiness exercise. They do them all over the US, all the time. Almost every city has one or more annually. The last one here, they threw rag dummies on airfield tarmacs and then rush inand pretend there are mass casualties. It uses fire, police, EMT and other Emergency Readiness Training personnel and helps them learn to work together.

It's about as exciting and conspiratorial as a bowl of jello.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think they are leaving. The ships that have been built in these underground launch facilities are boarding the evacuees as we speek.
You see, Jesus has already come back. He appeared in post WWI Germany to a group of German physicists and swore them to the task of building the arks by which the chosen few might be spared the turmoil of the tribulation.

Upon launch, which may be any day now, the human craft will ferry up the raptured to the ships hidden behind the clouds where they will wait for generation after generation while the left behind masses fall into chaos and death and rise again only as obedient servants.

But that is just a guess.
I don't really know any more than you do.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

There was a 6.5 in the Tonga on the 22nd. Most of the alignments have caused EQs of this magnitude. I don't take Elenin all to serious, but I always leave room for the possibility because I do not know the future. I'll sleep with one eye open on the night of the 25th (alignment on the 26th). Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Maybe because as calm and collected they like to act for the rest of us, they know what most of do not want to accept... that we just do not know how the Universe works in correlation with us or anything else for that matter

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
I think they are leaving. The ships that have been built in these underground launch facilities are boarding the evacuees as we speek.
You see, Jesus has already come back. He appeared in post WWI Germany to a group of German physicists and swore them to the task of building the arks by which the chosen few might be spared the turmoil of the tribulation.

Upon launch, which may be any day now, the human craft will ferry up the raptured to the ships hidden behind the clouds where they will wait for generation after generation while the left behind masses fall into chaos and death and rise again only as obedient servants.

But that is just a guess.
I don't really know any more than you do.

Ha! your theory is just as out there as mine. Not sure about the whole rapture idea. I try not to take the bible literally. Peace to you

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Well, it's now about what, 9:15pm on Saturday night in Denver? Nothing big so far as I've heard. Any way, I'm glad you liked my guess as much as I did yours.

new topics

top topics

join