It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on UARS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think this thing was brought down on purpose so Norad or the Defense Dept or whomever can test out there new weapons and see if they can shoot it down...just a hunch.

www.asdnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
I think this thing was brought down on purpose so Norad or the Defense Dept or whomever can test out there new weapons and see if they can shoot it down...just a hunch.

www.asdnews.com...

Truth or fiction?...

Too much info on ATS to totally blow this out of the water...sorry...However, (and I don't agree with this) there have been several 'posts' regarding military excercises today...Not necessarily anything 'untoward' but could and I say 'could' with caution have used UARS as wider scope for a bigger event...Nothing unusual in that in my opinion and pure speculation...
I think it would be a really sensible thing to do..but my gut feel is that it was pure co-incidence....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jools

If I was NASA, or an organisation with some degree of say in thier behaviour, I would have used this oppertunity to cloak the re entry of any secret space craft, in amongst the debris perhaps, with its heat signature hidden within the thermal mess of the break up of the craft.

Mind you, I dont see any evidence of that having happened this time around, although Im sure its possible to do if the craft is small enough, and the debris large enough.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
what does this have to do with weapons or tactics?

new topics

top topics

join