It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST SAW UARS 9:52 CST OVER EASTERN NEW MEXICO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It was rather like a regular satellite, just a small reddish dot moving rapidly through the sky to the northeast. I don't think it's ready to crash yet, it might go around again. The next time it enters the US will be around northern California / southern Oregon and go northeast from there. That'll be around 11:16 pm CST, 9:16 pm PST.

There was definitely no fireball with this thing yet, so I'm guessing it has at least one more trip 'round the globe before it burns up? Maybe two trips?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

watching it on info satellites and it claims to be over Mozambique on Orbitron it is over the Indian Ocean

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

Yup, it'll be whizzing by Antarctica's northern coast in a few minutes.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Sure it wasn't a meteor or something along those lines?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here it is live on Ustream with chat....

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Just a thought is this a satellite? I mean with all that is going on lately such as Denver drills, Nasa warning, Elenin alignment, and everything else. The photo's I saw of this thing doesn't look like a satellite. Well whatever it is I wish it would crash or better yet go away cause the damn stress is gonna kill me. Hope everything turns out for the best. .......Peace To ALL

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Very sure that it wasn't a meteor. I sky watch every night because most nights out here are clear and you can see everything in brilliant detail. We see lots of meteors. This was a boring satellite pass-over, in the position UARS was supposed to be in, at the exact time it was supposed to be there. I'll be watching for it again as it comes around, more to the north this time, in about an hour.

link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

www.ustream.tv...

That pre-historic cabaret tune in the background of the video is bizarre to say the least.

link   
Double post.
edit on 9/23/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Ah, I see. Hahaha, I'm actually hoping a large chunk of it falls on my house so I can seek reimbursement for property damage and "emotional" distress!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I don't want it to fall on my house (or anybody else's!), but I did look forward to seeing a fireball streaking through the sky.

Oddly enough, earlier in the evening there were several "weather balloons" floating northeast by our house. They were freaky-looking and lit up by the setting sun. At first I thought, "What the hell....!" because there were several in a line a few miles apart, but as the sun set they weren't lit up anymore and they disappeared to the north east into the night.

A call to our friendly local sheriff confirmed that these were a series of "weather" balloons set loose from (we think) around Alamagordo, NM. My husband and I suspect that they are putting a bunch of balloons with cameras up there to catch the action if the satellite crashes in the US.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

www.ustream.tv...

wow ADs central and streaming BOLLYWOOD music and a drawing of UARS map orbits

wthhh?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
[
Probably launched from White Sands..lots of government land there, I've seen many strange things in the skies around the Alamogordo area.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Cootie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join