It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What up yall, I have been a signed up member for sometime incase I need to post. I come now because of the UARS satellite buzz going about. Also I wanted to say this website is a jewel along with the people that make it such and has helped me with the otherside of news that the mainstream media doesn't show. Thanks ATS and members.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CLB125

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CLB125

Welcome CLB...

Also I wanted to say this website is a jewel

This website is indeed a diamond in da' ruff...though you can still find the occasional lump of coal - in terms of close minded individuals.

So, don't be a lump and enjoy yourself..!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CLB125

Hi welcome, will enjoy hearing what you have to contribute, the more the better for all!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLB125
What up yall, I have been a signed up member for sometime incase I need to post. I come now because of the UARS satellite buzz going about. Also I wanted to say this website is a jewel along with the people that make it such and has helped me with the otherside of news that the mainstream media doesn't show. Thanks ATS and members.

Hello well it's Friday there's a hell of a buzz on this whole thing/evening...welcome and please contribute...been an awesome day for me..I was sick, so for first time have been here all day...and made my first thread...was scary but went better than expected...and have seen many of my ATS friends on here tonight as well as new members and people who have joined...it has been a blast Royale for me today!!!!...I have enjoyed every moment and everyone has been fantastic!...c'mon in and join the party! x

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats and enjoy the ride.

Hope to see you around.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CLB125

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join