It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 27 Denver DEFCON 1 Op COCKED PISTOL False Flag Decoy 'Drill - Practice to Kill You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
DENVER SWAT DRILLS: PRACTICING TO KILL YOU!!

= elite poised to take someone down the world at large

why else would feds name it 'Cocked Pistol'??

sure wreaks of penis envy and illuminatiphallic worship (like the Pentagon)

what event are they really hiding?

^ Rorchack is the Conspiracy theorist investigator trying to tell everyone the truth in the movie Ozymandias Which means Ramses the Pharoah.

www.thecapitol.net...

August 8 - September 5 Senate Recess
September 26 - October 2 Cong Recess

www.parliament.uk...

UK Parliament will be out of session
Conference 15 September 2011 10 October 2011

House of Lords will be out of session
15 September 2011 3 October 2011

2011 ACEEE National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a Resource
September 25, 2011 – September 27, 2011
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Denver, CO
The Coca-Cola Company, NatureWorks and Cereplast headline the Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011
ControlLogix and RSLogix 5000 Training Seminar
September 27-29, 2011
ieee-greencom
September 26-27, 2011
2011 Homeland Security Symposium
September 26-27, 2011
6th Annual Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011
Strategies for Justice Conference
September 26-30, 2011
2011 Kentico Connection – Denver
September 26-30, 2011
EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls)
September 25-26, 2011
Annual Educational Networking Conference
September 25-27, 2011
NASA Lands in Colorado With International Space Station Events
September 21-27, 2011

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

What in the world are you saying?
Please, PLEASE, take a break from ATS. Go outside for some fresh air. DO SOMETHING. Clear your mind and come back when you actually make sense.

Sheesh, and I thought facebook posts were ridiculous...

... penis envy? Really?

edit on 23-9-2011 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

It looks like a drill to me, practicing incase another nut try's something at a school.

Your typing like a bot and your words and meanings have little coherence in your post. please seek some help.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
sure,

that's what it looks like

oh yeah and perfect time for a recess, indeed

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Something is going to happen this weekend, I'm almost sure of it. Not sure if a local SWAT team has anything to do with it though...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

This all may just be ...(business as usual)......there may not be any real (hidden agendas).

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Enough with the fear mongering.

Please.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

^ Rorchack is the Conspiracy theorist investigator trying to tell everyone the truth in the movie Ozymandias Which means Ramses the Pharoah.

Ok, probably nit-picking but the movie is 'The Watchman' and "Ozymandias" is a poem that was possibly inspired by Ramesses II.. Not sayin.. just sayin..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117

What in the world are you saying?
Please, PLEASE, take a break from ATS. Go outside for some fresh air. DO SOMETHING. Clear your mind and come back when you actually make sense.

Sheesh, and I thought facebook posts were ridiculous...

... penis envy? Really?

edit on 23-9-2011 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

LOL.....thanks for saying that so I didn't have to.....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Enough with the fear mongering. Please.

No, Chadwickus....you ask TOO MUCH! We need more fear mongering...MORE.....

We LOVE IT!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

DENVER SWAT DRILLS: PRACTICING TO KILL YOU!!

Ignant, I hate to break this to you....but it's not exactly out of the ordinary for a SWAT team to practice for potential scenarios that may require them to kill someone. In fact, it's pretty much the norm.

Just sayin.'

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ok 1st vid whats up with the red arm bands?

2nd vid whats up with the guy sounds like he is really freaking out yes the prez saying that was weird but weird things happen all the time and whats up with all the hate ?

3rd vid does not play
They would not get rid of conspiracy theoriests because they could be used to spin the best propaganda ever.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

LOL.....thanks for saying that so I didn't have to.....
reply to post by NightGypsy

Sounds like a good idea to me too ..LOL ..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

denver underground base destroyed.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Assessment of BIG Internet Story on DEFCON 1 Exercise and Related "Intelligence" 26/9/11

This question is part of a big story that has hit the alternative media in the last two weeks. Like an onion one must peel away the layers and figure out what is under the next one. Several of the layers are obvious hoaxes. The items listed below are not fully vetted - that is not possible given limited time and resources; so errors of omission are probable, errors of commission are mine alone and all are subject to your review and comment.
First: Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military
www.eutimes.net...
. Bam Bam is not in Denver according to CNN this am, Monday. Not to mean that it is conclusive; but, nothing on the internet or "regular" news shows him to be secreted to any underground base. Except for the 'folks' detailing this in the article there are no other sources on these 'facts' - all references to this event go back to the 'eutimes' posting, more later. This also applies to several other layers of this intell 'onion' under review.
Second, references in much of the 'info' to Russian General Alexey Madov are nebulous at best. Madov is chief of the Russian Mission to NATO, via Russian Mission website. After that there is nothing to confirm that he made the statement that O'a has been ordered to the bunker in/under the Denver Airport. (Good stuff has been reported as background on the airport murals, tunnels, etc.; but, that just adds to the perception of credibility of the sources...not the info currently under examination!)
Third, 'Cocked Pistol' is the alleged code name for the alleged current 'exercise' connected to DEFCON 1 at the Denver underground CP (Command Post). This name has been used before and appears to be the code for DEFCON 1, not a specific exercise. If this thing were as big as implied, there would be more "noise" from sources inside.... They cannot keep Pepto Bismol down!
Fourth, "Sorcha Faal" is the apparent originator of this 'story'. Under several websites (eutimes, etc.) and blogs "her" info has received almost "viral" internet coverage. This info in several forms all goes back to "her" original 'stories'. As stated above, I could find no independent confirmation on ANY of the important details of this convoluted tale. Some sources claim 'she' is a 'he' working for a certain alphabet soup agency as a disinformation source and this does appear to be the case. "Faal's' track record on the big stories is very poor.
Fifth, side issues come to light that some of you may have noticed. Somebody calling themselves "VFAS 524 'The Bushmasters'" claims to be issuing orders to members of some actual US military air unit with a DEFCON 2 status for their alert situation. There is no such current US aviation unit. The latest "Bushmasters" were the 78th Fighter Squadron now deactivated. Also, a rather extensive posting has been made that Barack Hussein has signed an Executive Order (EO) allowing the stationing of over 2000 Japanese troops on US soil. This is bogus also. A website, thepoliticalcoffeehouse.com... originated the article with the heading: " This Site Is A Historical Novel In News Format Promoting Liberty and Political Discussion "! Many of the re posted articles or comments did not give the fictional EO number, 23954. This should have been checked as the first thing by those who 'reposted' this info...! An August 17, 2011 EO of Bam Bam's is only EO13583. EO's are in numeric order as signed.
Sixth, many incidental "facts" are floating around; but, without independent confirmation much of this could be flights of fancy based on what someone thinks they saw. Remember the report with pictures of GERMAN TANKS being hauled around the US from a few years ago!?? IT was a World War II-vintage 'Hetzer' owned by WWII reenactors - WWII camouflage, WWII German crosses, and only one! When I pointed this out to the originator, there was no retraction!
What about the possible nukes in Virginia and Colorado and that root story which bred the above probable hoax? Much more has been said about this and it has many more sources. But, we still cannot lock it down as "fact"! The seismic traces are interesting; but, not having more actual earthquake examples to look at without doing much more research; the 'jury' is still out!
Apparently, the US government's underground tunnel complex is much more complex than we thought a few short months ago. But, some of the photos associated with it could be doctored. Plus,the alleged mapping that has been presented - ditto... More research is necessary so I will not make any hasty conclusions or tell my TV show viewers that it is more than possible...but, being cynical - it is probably correct!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pathfinder1776

Pathfinder1776,

I agree with most of your post. However, it is in the news that Obama will be in Denver September 27, not September 26.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You have lost your mind in a blanket of information/misinformation/disinformation.

I have said it before. This site really does (on the outside) look like a bunch of kooks locked in a loony bin with wifi. With the exception of some members that really do attribute brilliant thoughts and interesting articles.

My rigid and snarky comments have elevated with the raging torrent of delusional people that never seems to end.

And for your lack of reasoning and common sense it seems I'm the A-hole who can't follow directions and steer things off course. Right?! It's me.

Sometimes denying ignorance means lurking and not speaking your mind. Thats not me. I will say whats on my mind at risk of losing membership.

You need a life!

new topics

top topics

join