It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My odd dream. What could it mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I had this dream last night and I woke up with my heart pumping like crazy.

Anyways, in the dream, I see my dad covering his mouth in pain. I ask him what he thinks could be wrong and he says he's not sure, but there's pain in a wisdom tooth. Right after that, I see my mum and she looks very frightened and she is refusing to speak, but i finally convince her to talk and she said a demon put something in his soup (she actually told me what the demon put in it, but I can't remember that detail anymore). I remember yelling so loudly 'you must leave this house!' i said it many times and then i woke up.

What the heck could this dream be about?! Is there already a thread for dream interpretations? I wasn't entirely sure where to find it if it exists. If it does (sorry!), please move this thread to the appropriate location.

A few months ago I had a dream where there was this old lady who gave off this feeling of pure evil standing outside of my bedroom and I was watching her from about 20 feet away. More recently I had a dream where there was this tiny little deformed creature trying to bite me, but I had a whip and was killing it. Any interpretations on these as well? (i don't normally have evil dreams, but these have always creeped me out).
edit on 23-9-2011 by phoenixlights321 because: added extra info

edit on 23-9-2011 by phoenixlights321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Teeth To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

Wisdom Teeth To dream about your wisdom teeth indicates new or emerging knowledge. You are learning something new about yourself. Alternatively, the dream may be telling you to act more smartly about a situation. Make sure to think things through clearly.

Pain in wisdom teeth would come across as false and foul words that belie wisdom that you are growing into. As in, you're too old to lie to your parents about who at the last cookie from the cookie jar. There's no wisdom when you're the only sweet tooth in the house. (You should get the point.) this could also be affecting your heath, but the cross-reference is wisdom, so actions affecting wisdom would be more likely.

Parents To see your parents in your dream symbolize both power, shelter, and love. You may be expressing your concerns and worries about your own parents. Alternatively, it represents the merging of the female and male aspects of your character.
Specifically, what your dad represents is weaker than what your mother represents.

Soup Similarly to food, to dream about soup represents emotional hunger or nourishment. In addition, soup also signifies comfort and healing. Consider the contents inside the soup and its symbolism.
someone poisoned your healing nourishment.

To dream that you ingest poison indicates that you are introducing something into yourself that is harmful to your well-being. This may be feelings of bitterness, jealousy or other negative feelings that are consuming you.

Closest thing to commanding it to leave?

Exorcism To dream that you or others are being exorcised symbolizes your initiative to regain control and take steps toward the direction of your goals. Alternatively, you may not be taking responsibility for your actions and are looking for a scapegoat.

Effectively, all of this comes across as aspects of yourself. Have you changed anything you have been doing recently? Are you taking a path in life that should be leading to wisdom, but is deceptive? Who knows? But this shouldn't be about your parents at all...or even a Demon, for that matter.

Source

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

Oh, that's very helpful! Thank you for the link.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In my opinion, I wouldn't worry unless they start recurring or are ultra vivid almost like you're actually awake.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixlights321

Dad is a representation of yourself and your wisdom being decayed (you should be able to figure this out)

Mother is also you, and you know who put the # int the soup

Soup is food or food for thought or wisdom your food/understanding is tainted (someone is deceiving you)

"Leave this house" is you trying to banish the corrupted knowledge that has now taken up residence

The old lady was a representation of this, but she/it was out side of the home/oneself, you knew it was bad somehow

The creature was the influence as it was attacking, you thought you where beating it but looks as it has taken root as a corruption of your knowledge/physical part of you(wisdom tooth)

Pretty baked so take what you will from this

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

ZOMG THIS PERSON IS TEH BAKED OFF DRUGS BAN HIM!

top topics

join