It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Humanity Withstand An Invasion Of Earth By Evil Aliens From Outer Space?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i have often wondered how our 326 million trillion gallons of water is held upon the earths surface by gravity...yet i can resist gravity by picking up a rock off the ground?...how can this be?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thats fair enough, gravity confuses the hell out of scientists too
They can describe the effects but have difficulty pinning down the cause.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
how??? can gravity be powerful enough to adhere billions of tons of water,that is in some places 7 miles deep!!! to a rocky ball,earth...yet i can resist this same power with ease with one hand, by reaching down and pulling,picking up,a 5lb stone??? somethings not right?!?!...do our limited senses cause us to see what we think is reality,but it is really only an illusion?

especially since water is fluid and should just pour off of the earth...
edit on 7-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sorry I'm far too stupid to come up with a really good answer so i hope this has what you need wiki - gravity

think we'd better leave it there, this is getting insanely off topic

edit on 7-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't think humanity would have a very high survival rate. These beings will presumably possess brain wave entrainment technology, to mold the attitude of the target into one that fits their immediate purpose. This has been reported by many abductees. But I also believe it is possible to defeat that technology by entering consciously into contract with existence to see your part through to whatever, if any, end. Only sovereign beings can oppose such technology.

source: roage.free-forum.net...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
off topic?...yes and no...if invading aliens were planning and able to de-gravitate the earth,as a way to destroy us.then they would have had to at first figured out some of the complex mysteries concerning gravity.just like we discussed above...i think that some species of advanced aliens,could very easily use gravity against us if they wanted to...in some extremely profound,horrifying and sinister ways...

they might even be so incredibly advanced,that we would think it was a naturally occuring cosmic disaster,that was destroying us...never realizing that super advanced invading aliens were actually the cause,were actually orchestrating the whole affair...wow

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
how??? can gravity be powerful enough to adhere billions of tons of water,that is in some places 7 miles deep!!! to a rocky ball,earth...yet i can resist this same power with ease with one hand, by reaching down and pulling,picking up,a 5lb stone??? somethings not right?!?!...do our limited senses cause us to see what we think is reality,but it is really only an illusion?

especially since water is fluid and should just pour off of the earth...

Gravity is an atomic force acting on center of mass of an atom. Assume that the ball of stone and metal called earth has mass x, and each atom in water has a mass y. The force acting between them will be from center of mass x to the center of mass y. So water will be 'attracted' to earth just like your body is 'attracted' to earth. Gravity is a force of attraction.

Gravity is a natural property of 'gross matter' ('prakriti' in Sanskrit). It is just force of attraction. There is no 'anti-gravity' as per Veda.

Electrical force can be either attraction or repulsion. Electrical force is an interaction between 'gross matter' and 'magnetism'.

An alien ship cannot 'degravitate' earth as no method exists.

However an ET force can infiltrate like spies. Please read my previous posts, as I have already covered this earlier. But ETs are just mortals like man and can be hunted and killed.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Mind control is a technique that is used by your TPTB all the time.

The methods of Devil are actually quite straightforward and covered by many ancient Sanskrit texts.

The Devil always tries to concentrate wealth and power in his hands - by stealing, lying, violence, and deceit. Once Devil has accomplished this goal, he tries to sustain his power by preventing anybody else from gaining a position of power and wealth.

There is no justice in the kingdom of Devil.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Changing Shape of Body / Impersonating as somebody else

People are fascinated by ETs capability to look somebody they are not.

The first thing is an ET can blend in only if a. He is human, b. Knows the local language.

The skin of a human can be modified by artificial means. Everybody is aware of plastic surgery. Graft of skin is a very old technique.

It is possible to graft skin of one person into body of another person. It is painful, and unethical, but maybe a violent race of ET can do it.

An ET can also use an outer shell of strong materials (like carbon fiber) to increase physical strength, and to give resistance from sharp weapons. (body armour)

The above techniques do not make an ET a superman, but more effective as a spy.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Body Armour

A lot of soldiers are using bullet proof vests and helmets in modern combat.

Sanskrit literature contains many battle scenes where the warrior is wearing full body armour ('kavach' in Sanskrit).

It is a lost art how to make light wearable body armour, but I think science is now getting to that knowledge again, though using different materials.

Ancient world used natural materials like silk, and natural resins to make body armour.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
An alien ship cannot 'degravitate' earth as no method exists

if the aliens were technologically advanced enough, a class-2 or a class-3 civilization and from their perspective what would probably seem quite easy, they could "de-gravitate the earths magnetic field" long enough for most of us and most of our material junk to just float off into space! and then "re-gravitate the earth's magnetic field" when they felt like landing and inhabitating the earth as their own...
edit on 8-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The first thing is an ET can blend in only if a. He is human, b. Knows the local language

we can only guess at how fantastically advanced certain alien species may have become.what incredible technological wonders they could weild...if they would seem hideous and terrifying to us.the aliens may realize that and disguise themselves by adorning some kind of external holographic costume.we then might see and hear beautiful blonde nordic aliens,never realizing the monsters lurking just beneath their camoflaged veneer...till it was too late...that ability,a class-2 or a class-3 civilization would be able to perform with ease...

and in their nordic appearance.they could land all over earth,with peaceful and loving overtures."we are your friendly brothers from the stars" "who come to your earth as saviours" "we have arrived just in time to rescue you and your planet from a great and eminent calamity from space"... which would be a lie,created by the aliens.who would then appear to avert our disasterous demise and then we might fall head over heals for them...till it was too late...

what if their invasion force waited a few million miles away and then they sent down one of themselves disguised as christ returned.who would then perform a few miracles.he would be able to walk on water and bring the dead back to life...that would probably be the most evil tactic of all...

i can see all the sheeple now, in their hundreds of millions. instantly bowing down and worshipping him without question and doing anything he asked and killing those of us who refused to praise and idolize him..all the while never realizing who was waiting in the wings...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Who knows, humans and the invading aliens may have a balanced construct of how to win this completely different war.

From an Alien's perspective, humans are a difficult race to understand.
Sure they might have created some sort of plague/disease like I've seen in a few posts, but that doesn't mean they can counter the hundreds and hundreds of diseases that Earth naturally has.

Or maybe they don't have the creativity to come up with strategical and tactical ways to overcome us.
I mean, in modern days I'm surprised myself that we still use tactics and strategies used by Sun Tzu or Alexander the Great. (due to how much war has changed)

If they have shield barriers (examples like War of the Worlds) and our bullets and explosives are no use, then let's use an electo-magnetic-pulse.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Sure they might have created some sort of plague/disease like I've seen in a few posts, but that doesn't mean they can counter the hundreds and hundreds of diseases that Earth naturally has

the earths bacteria and viruses,the ones that protect us and keep us alive.could prove deadly to invading aliens and they would have to anticipate that fact...

which makes all the "huminoid/alein encounter " reports and there are thousands of them,seem rather strange.how most of these aliens are seen not wearing any protective headgear,just casually breathing our atmosphere...

perhaps they are a native species that originated on earth...or...they have been here for a long time and have since adjusted themselves to our air...

heres a link to a data base containing over 4,000 alien/huminoid creature encounters > www.iraap.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A lot of ET stories are just imagination.

It is very hard to prove or disprove a story which has hardly any witness.

Multiplicity of contact stories is a copycat phenomenon. People want to believe in ETs as some kind of saviour from their poor existence.

These stories are fed by images broadcast through TV and cinema.

In a world of deep propaganda, it is very hard to know fact from fiction.

Science is a good tool to understand what is true - as I have used science to disprove so many false notions.

edit on 8-10-2011 by vedatruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
who am i to say what these people did or did'nt see?...i was'nt there...every single one of the over 4,000 encounters with aliens and humanoids in the above link are described in detail and to say they all saw nothing, is just plain ridiculous...

people saw these beings hundreds and even thousands of years ago as well.only then they were called elves,gnomes,faries and leprechauns...

and knowing that...we are a step closer to figuring out the origin of these creatures and who or what is behind it all...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You do not have to go easy on me.

I shall only quote an article which is genuine about particles faster than light.

hosted.ap.org...

Now hang your head in shame and go away.

When you click on this...it says the page in unavailable. I have reads about the Neutrinos experiment....but I have not posted anything saying that Light obtains the untimate velocity in normal space/time....you are saying that....so you are arguing a point I have not made. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

A photon was at onetime simply an electron that has been modified by the result of a variaty of reactions that I have previously listed.

As far as your continued statements that Sound and Light are similar....NO...they are not. One simple example is that sound will kineticly transfer through an solid non-transparent object of matter. Light will not.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
sound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing and of a level sufficiently strong to be heard, or the sensation stimulated in organs of hearing by such vibrations

so maybe the invading aliens can blast us with sound cannons...like the one the nazi scientists were preparing during ww2 to knock allied planes out of the sky and kill allied soldiers with... sonic and ultra sonic weapons > en.wikipedia.org...

and during the early 1940s axis engineers and scientists developed a sonic cannon that could literally shake a person apart from the inside. a methane gas combustion chamber leading to two parabolic dishes pulse-detonated at roughly 44hz.

this infrasound, magnified by the dish reflectors, caused vertigo and nausea at 200–400 metres (220–440 yd) by vibrating the middle ear bones and shaking the cochlear fluid within the inner ear. at distances of 50–200 metres (160–660 ft) the sound waves could act on organ tissues and fluids by repeatedly compressing and releasing compressive resistant organs such as the kidneys, spleen, and liver. (It had little detectable effect on malleable organs such as the heart, stomach and intestines.) lung tissue was affected at only the closest ranges as atmospheric air is highly compensable and only the blood rich alveoli resist compression.

edit on 9-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The invading aliens would probably be so fantastically advanced.That they would be able to create some type of massive 3-dimensional hologram with movement and sound.They could beam this "psychological weapon" at earth from their stealthed mother ship.This hologram would suddenly appear and be seen in both the day and night time sky.As the earth revolved, people all over the world see it...

And this "holographic illusion" would look and sound so very real,that we would think it is and it would terrify us into submission and surrender without a fight...

Just what this hologram might be or look like,is anyones guess?

Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,might already be doing something like that to us right now...Just go outside on a clear night and look up...And it seems so very real,that we don't even know that it is a 3-dimensional holographic illusion...And what we think we see,makes us think and believe that we are trapped here on earth with no where else to go...But are we really?..I don't think so...
edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join