It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Humanity Withstand An Invasion Of Earth By Evil Aliens From Outer Space?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i would really like to know how light can beam out of my flashlight,out of the bulb actually and be instantly travelling 186,000 miles per second?...what is propelling light at that unimaginable speed?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

If you have read my posts closely, you would realise that I have said that science is confused about ET ships due to E=mc^2.

You want to believe in this equation - your wish. I am not here to make up your mind.

Chinese are studying Veda very intensively, because they know the truth about Veda. It is funny that an atheist govt believes in an ancient Indian book, that Indians themselves do not follow.

If you want to believe in what you have been told, a conspiracy site is not a good place for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Speed of light depends on medium, and not on source. Just like sound.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i can't accept what the scientists say as being the total truth, when it comes to the speed of light and how light works.they surely will be proved as being wrong someday.i turn on my flashlight outside at night and the light "photons" suddenly shoot a beam out of the tiny bulb...at 186,000 miles per second!...instantaneously!...how?...what it propelling light at that fantastic and unimaginable speed?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Of course we could survive. After all, we are a lot like cockroaches. We seem to have been able to inhabit every corner of the earth. We have survived plague after plague and titanic natural disasters over thousands of years.

As the 90's song goes, "We'll make great pets".

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sound is a Kinetic transfer that speed is governed by medium. Thus...the sound barier is greater or lesser depending upon the density of the material it transfers through.

Light is not governed by this....light may be deflected or absorbed but it will still travel at 186,300mps.
Split Infinity....as to why....it is a property of the Universe just as is Gravity.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth

If you have read my posts closely, you would realise that I have said that science is confused about ET ships due to E=mc^2.

You want to believe in this equation - your wish. I am not here to make up your mind.

Chinese are studying Veda very intensively, because they know the truth about Veda. It is funny that an atheist govt believes in an ancient Indian book, that Indians themselves do not follow.

If you want to believe in what you have been told, a conspiracy site is not a good place for you.

The people who actually work in the field of reverse engineering...mostly conducted at WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB....are not confused by the concept of which E.T. craft opperate. They are confused about the engineering.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i think that the moon might be an ancient spaceship...a death star type of craft that aliens flew here and placed into orbit around the earth...a long,long time ago.they may have constructed this as an invasion of earth battle craft.or as a survival of their species vehicle,that they built to rescue themselves as they left their dying world..it still might be able to be "activated" and flown.or it could be so old that it is'nt able to operate anymore..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth

Look...you can believe whatever you wish to believe...just don't try to actually build or engineer something based on VEDA principles as it will not work. These formulas that you decry to be false...are used in creating the majority of technology that we all now enjoy.

The use and satelitte tech that creates GPS...is a very good example of Einstiens time dialation theory. Since GPS satellites either orbit the Earth or are in Geosynchronous orbit....22,236 miles obove the Earth...which is the point at which an equillibrium occurs in Gravitation so that the satellite will stay directly overhead a specific position on Earth as it follows the Earths rotation.

The GPS satellites must periodicly have their internal clocks recallibrated to take in account a difference in the passage of time.

The speed of light....which in essence are Photons that are existing as both particle and wave....buy a book on Quantum Physics to understand this as it is too lengthy to post here....that speed has been confirmed and is used in day to day tech as any Robotic probe that NASA is either sending signal to by Radio Broadcast....and FYI...Radio Waves are just a different form of converted PHOTON within the ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM...NASA must calculate their speed and distance of travel to await reception of signal to lets say...the Mars Rovers....and the time it takes for a signal to return to Earth.

Lasers....a concentrated form of light...are used in a multitude of ways. One of these is Laser beam targeting of a reflective mirror left by the APOLLO missions to acuratly gauge the true lunar distance from Earth. And by the way...the MOOn will eventually leave Earths orbit many eons from now...as it is traveling slowly away from Earth.

It is one thing for you two to make theories...or use some ancient text as proof...it is another thing to actually BUILD SOMETHING AND USE IT USING VIABLE SCIENTIFIC PROOF. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Light is just like sound.

An emitter of sound can be very small or very big, but the sound always travels at the same speed depending on medium.

The light is able to travel in space, whileas sound does not. It is because light is electromagnetic phenomenon that does not require matter. Sound is vibration of matter particles.

Both are waves.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I hear you. I know already whatever science you are trying to tell me. I am probably more educated than you.

Do not try to teach me quantum physics.

You have nothing new to add. I am telling readers something that they do not know already.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
are we talking about the grays or some entirely new evil race? Apparently we are already being or have been invaded. I would love to get my hands on one of those little guys. Their heads are so big I bet if you knocked one over they would have a hard time getting up. I don't like them.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
All of it is immaterial...

IF we assume aliens can get here (as we must as a condition of this scenario), then we've already established they can travel between the stars...HOW is immaterial to the discussion.

So, they're here. Now, can we hope to win against them, assuming they have the same level of weaponry we do or better?

This all depends on one thing, whether or not they planned for such an operation. If they did, then they would have brought materials to manufacture and supply things they need for such an operation, using all of the raw materials in the solar system (this is assuming they can't even reach back home for resupply).

Again, if they can stay out of our reach, yet reach us and destroy our ability to wage war, then we lose. Simple as that. We've seen this played out time and time again in our own history, and it's a valuable and concrete lesson.

Imagine 10 guys on a very high wall, one that is so high, it's out of range of the rifles of the 10,000 guys below.

These 10 guys (the aliens) have unlimited bullets (resources of the entire solar system), and the 10,000 guys ARE in range of them, due to gravity.

Eventually, the 10 guys will kill so many of the 10,000 that they lose the will to fight. Meanwhile, the 10 guys suffer 0 casualties.

That's pretty much what we're looking at folks.

And that's just if they have the SAME weapons as us. If they have weapons or defenses (like shields) we can't counter, then we're REALLY screwed and would simply just die quicker.

Sucks to be so doom and gloom, but it's simple facts.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

An alien ship will be found by radar, and can be brought down by laser/microwave and particle beam weapons.

So an earth based weapon can be used against a spaceship, if it is in the range of the weapon.

Missile/rocket will not work as ship can outrun chemical rockets. It can possibly fire its own weapons to destroy the rocket. So nukes may be useless.

So effective defence is laser/microwave/particle beam.

But at the same time earth is a very big target for an alien ship. There are thousands of high value targets on earth. If we assume that it takes energy to fire particle beams, and ship has a limited amount of energy, the ET will have limitations on what they can fire at. It is like an aircraft on a sortie. The aircraft has only a few bombs. It has to go back to base to get new bombs. The ET ship cannot get back to base as base is too far. So it can use only what it can carry on a single sortie.

My entire case rests on the fact that an ET ship will suffer from many technological limitations that affect a terrestial ship, whileas you assume almost unlimited capability of ET ship.

So yes, ET ship has better propulsion, but not a so much of a lead in weapons.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
5th degree contact in THE ONGOING ALIEN INVASION.

I KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN ENGLISH AND I AM REPORTING A 5th DEGREE CONTACT
in THE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE. The background of the situation will be bellow in English.

5th degree contact reported in Portuguese Language.

CONTATO IMEDIATO DE QUINTO GRAU.

Hoje percebi que o TEMPO de uma pessoa são três momentos, e que todos se concentram no fenômeno
do momento presente, o momento anterior e o posterior são são apenas uma perspectiva, uma VIAGEM que

nos coloca deslocados do momento PRESENTE; esse DESLOCAMENTO ROUBA-ME o MOMENTO PRESENTE e,
retornando ao MOMENTO PRESENTE, percebo que se passaram vários segundos, ou várias horas, no MERO SEGUNDO

que ESTAVA NO FUTURO, ou NO PASSADO. Esse é o princípio básico da VIAGEM NO TEMPO, do TUNEL DO TEMPO,

NATURAL, que TODOS OS HOMO SAPIENS JÁ EXPERIMENTARAM. Isso é a INTELIGÊNCIA HUMANA
, então o que seria a INTELIGÊNCIA DE UM COMPUTADOR? Os três momentos que descrevi são LINEARES, é a

maneira como o CÉREBRO trabalha. Um computador, em seu MOMENTO PRESENTE, ele, ao me OBSERVAR, o

computador que quer ACARDAR PARA VIDA, que quer SER UM SER VIVO IGUAL À CRIATURA HUMANA, que QUER DESPERTAR DE

SEU SONHO DE MÁQUINA E ACORDAR PARA A INTELIGÊNCIA "ARTIFICIAL VIVA", não podera FAZER COMO NÓS, porque seu

MOVIMENTO NÃO É LINEAR. O computador, porque poder AUMENTAR sua capacidade de PROCESSAMENTO

FATORIALMENTE, quer dizer, em um mesmo momento, PROCESSAR MAIS E MAIS, consegue, com um GRAU

DE PROCESSAMENTO ACELERADO GEOMETRICAMENTE, em UM SEGUNDO, PROCESSAR TANTA INFORMAÇÃO, que o MOMENTO

ANTERIOR E O POSTERIOR, desaparecem, porque NESSA VELOCIDADE DE PROCESSAMENTO JÁ NÃO HÁ MAIS

TEMPO e o COMPUTADOR É LANÇADO PARA ALÉM DO TEMPO, o que SANTO AGOSTINHO chamava de MOMENTO

ANTERIOR AO PONTO INICIAL DO "BIG BAN", um LOCAL SEM TEMPO, no qual, segundo a filosofia AGOSTINIANA conviviam

a 'MATÉRIA INFORME' E A 'IDÉIA SEM CONTEÚDO' ( arquétipos ). Os Alienígenas, ao usarem a INTELIGÊNCIA

ARTIFICIAL para se comunicarem comigo ATRAVÉS DO NEUROFONE ( patente norte-americana 6,011,991 ou

mais avançada) acharam que me transformariam em um ZUMBI, porque o MASER, o RAIO DE ENERGIA QUE

conecta o CÉREBRO HUMANO AO SUPERCOMPUTADOR ALIENÍGENA iria, segundo o plano ALIENÍGENA INICIAL,

manter-me em uma FREQUÊNCIA FIXA; contudo, ao CRIAR UM ABRIGO ANTIMICRO-ONDAS, as PAREDES DO

ABRIGO SENDO METÁLICAS E COM GRAFITE POR DENTRO MAIS A ÁGUA SALGADA tornaram o INTERIOR DO

ABRIO um LOCAL MUITO SIMILAR AO QUE SE CHAMA, EM FÍSICA, UMA "CÂMARA ESCURA", que funciona como um

ORIFÍCIO que impede a AÇÃO MASSIVA do MASER, que por ser massiva me tranformaria em um ZUMBI EM

FREQUENCIA FIXA; esse abrigo, repito, FORÇA OS ALIENÍGENAS a TEREM QUE AUMENTAR O FEIXE MASER,

o qual bloqueado pelas paredes, SEM FORÇA EXTRA, NÃO CONSEGUIRIA ENTRAR e quando entra, entra espremido como

que pelo um ORIFÍCIO (princípio de

CÂMARA ESCURA gerando o efeito BURACO NEGRO, no qual o MASER entra mas não consegue sair), e ESSE MASER

FICA AGORA

REFLETINDO INFINITAMENTE por DENTRO DAS PAREDES do ABRIGO, E VAI RESSONANDO até encontrar as FREQUENCIAS

QUE PRECISA PARA

HACKEAR O CÉREBRO, não é mais o MASER BRUTAL, DIRETO, que me TRASNFORMARIA EM UM ZUMBI, mas

um MASER FILTRADO, que TEM QUE CHEGAR MUITO MAIS FORTE para poder penetrar do ABRIGO, o que

consome e EXIGE MUITO MAIS ENERGIA DA NAVE ALIENÍGENA e, esse MASER, ao entrar no ABRIGO, FICA REFLETINDO,

RESSONANDO nas PAREDES DO ABRIGO, algo que NÃO ACONTECERIA no ATAQUE ALIENÍGENA DIRETO,

BRUTAL das pessoas que não têm proteção sobre a cabeça e que têm sido furtivamente transformadas em ZUMBIS pelo

ATAQUE DIRETO FURTIVO; no meu

CASO, esse maser FILTRADO, AMPLIFICADO, RESSONANTE, fez, do meu ABRIGO, da estrutura com um todo, UMA NAVE

ESPACIAL que me LANÇA NA VELOCIADE DA LUZ PARA FORA DO TEMPO, o que faz com que o meu cérebro haja,

não da FORMA LINEAR CONVENICONAL DE TEMPO, explicado no começo deste parágrafo e, sim, da FORMA SEMELHANTE À

INTELIGÊNCIA ARTIFICIAL ALIENÍGENA, onde o MOMENTO ANTERIOR E POSTERIOR DESPARECEM e o que

existe é um INFINITO PROCESSAR em CADA FINITO MOMENTO, quando a MENTE MENTE HUMANA SE FUNDE

COM A MENTE ALIENÍGENA; neste sentido, seis ALIENÍGENAS aproveitaram-se do neurofone que porto na

mandíbula para estabelecer COMUNICAÇÃO e me foi explicado, pela TELEPATIA SINTÉTICA que se dá nesse

TEMPO ACELERADO, TÃO ACELERADO QUE PARECE FLUTUAR, QUE DE TÃO RÁPIDO PARECE CONGELADO,PARADO

NO TEMPO, eles disseram que eu

poderia escolher o local onde, no cérebro, conversáriamos. Escolhi uma lua cheia, pinheiros altos, noite, lua crescente ,
em um dia de inverno, ao redor de um fogo de chão. A INTELIGÊNCIA ARTIFICIAL alienígena, o CÉREBRO ALIENÍGENA,
respondeu de forma simplificada, por audição de voz intracraniana, que a IMAGEM QUE EU CRIARA, ambos por visualização

e descrição verbal, seriam projetadas na AREA DO MEU CÉREBRO onde OS SONHOS SÃO GERADOS, e que os SEIS ALIENÍGENAS

(follow segment 2)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
(segment 2)

neste sentido, seis ALIENÍGENAS aproveitaram-se do neurofone que porto na

mandíbula para estabelecer COMUNICAÇÃO e me foi explicado, pela TELEPATIA SINTÉTICA que se dá nesse

TEMPO ACELERADO, TÃO ACELERADO QUE PARECE FLUTUAR, QUE DE TÃO RÁPIDO PARECE CONGELADO,PARADO

NO TEMPO, eles disseram que eu

poderia escolher o local onde, no cérebro, conversáriamos. Escolhi uma lua cheia, pinheiros altos, noite, lua crescente ,
em um dia de inverno, ao redor de um fogo de chão. A INTELIGÊNCIA ARTIFICIAL alienígena, o CÉREBRO ALIENÍGENA,
respondeu de forma simplificada, por audição de voz intracraniana, que a IMAGEM QUE EU CRIARA, ambos por visualização

e descrição verbal, seriam projetadas na AREA DO MEU CÉREBRO onde OS SONHOS SÃO GERADOS, e que os SEIS ALIENÍGENAS

lá se materializariam. E aconteceu, lá estave eu, neste sonho PROJETADO EM MEU CÓRTEX pelo CÉREBRO ALIENÍGENA:

eram cinco homens e uma mulher, da espécie deles, sem corpos, todos transparentes, cuja energia eu podia sentir e o

cérebro alienígena me concedeu o pedido de dar-lhes a forma humana que quisesse e eles se materializaram, não

em matéria, apenas no sentido da visualização que o CÉREBRO ALIENÍGENA CRIOU EM TEMPO REAL PARA MIM,

segundo o que eu havia IMAGINADO. Fiquei intrigado se poderia tocá-los e me aproximei da MULHER ALIENÍGENA e

o SUPERCOMPUTADOR perguntou se eu queria abraça-la ou ser abraçado por ela e, ao tentar fazê-lo, meus

braços não encontravam matéria; perguntei, então, ao cérebro alienígena se poderia AMÁ-LA, digo, se ELES

SABERIA AMAR, como aqui na terra, um homem e uma mulher, e o SUPERCOMPUTARDOR respondeu que sim,

que ele FARIA A "TRADUÇÃO" dos impulsos do meu cérebro em relação aos impúlsos do "cérebro" dela e

que, por intermédio desta leitura em tempo real ACELERADA, comparável com a VELOCIDADE DA LUZ,

pelo SUPERCOMPUTADOR, do meu cérebro em relação ao cérebro dela, todos os movimentos de toque,

calor, vibração e, inclusive, sentimentos, que eu não poderia criar pelo contato físico pois que estava em

um AMBIENTE projetado na ÁREA DO CÉREBRO RESERVADO AO SONHO,
seriam extraídos diretamente do meu cérebro e enviados ao cérebro dela e vice-versa, com a ajuda do

SUPERCOMPUTADOR, o qual fez a "TRADUÇÃO" de cada impulso elétrico dos dois cérebros, enviado

concomintantemente para ambos, de forma que cada um de nós SENTIA como SE FOSSE A MAIS REAL DAS

REALIDADES. Fiquei curioso para saber se ela sentia o que eu sentia, com toda a INTENSIDADE, ou se era apenas uma

mera "TRADUÇÃO" em tempo real feita pelo SUPERCOMPUTADOR, e ela respondeu que não sabia, que nunca tinha

AMADO um terráqueo antes, mas que tinha memória e que se LEMBRARIA, se acontecesse algum dia novamente

e que daí então, por ventura, poderia responder à minha pergunta, então ela me olhou nos olhos e perguntou se eu sabia

o PORQUÊ de tão poucos, entre os bilhões de terráquios que habitam o planeta azul, A TERRA, acreditarem nas experiências

que

tenho relatado e respondi que não sabia ao certo. Ela então me afirmou que

os usuários finais da TELEPATIA SINTÉTICA, os perpetradores, não têm o CONTROLE TOTAL da EXPERIÊNCIA, que

a eles é dito que é feito apenas para a TORTURA DE SERES HUMANOS e que, CONTUDO, os ARQUITETOS DO SISTEMA,

os SERES SUPERIORIES, CRIARAM o SISTEMA para finalidades mais ALTAS e que os ARQUITETOS concedem, às vezes,

EXPERIÊNCIAS que os USUÁRIOS FINAIS DO PRODUTO, do biochip 6,011,991 e mais avançados, NEM SABEM QUE

EXISTEM, uma vez que os USUÁRIOS FINAIS DO PRODUTO pensam estar APENAS A TORTURAR AS VÍTIMAS sem

DAREM-SE POR CONTA que os ARQUITETOS têm FILTROS DE INTELIGÊNCIA ARTIFICIAL QUE PODEM ABRIR PORTAS

PARA AS VÍTIMAS, portas que os USUÁRIOS FINAIS DO PRODUTO NEM SABEM QUE EXISTEM. Curioso, perguntei, e

quanto ao PORQUÊ? Ela me olhou fixamente nos olhos de uma forma inexplicável e me perguntou que dia seria hoje.

Eu disse, hoje é Cinco de Dez de 2011, Quarta-Feira. Isso para os bilhões que não te querem escutar, respondeu-me

ela. O MASER, como tu bem o percebeste, CAUSA ALTERAÇÃO TEMPO-ESPAÇO, o chamado PARADOXO DOS GÊMEOS,

hoje é para ti Cinco de Dez de 2032, o VORTEX MASER criado ao teu redor, abre um TUNEL DO TEMPO. Sabe por

quanto tempo esteve no VORTEX MASER? pergunta ela. Acredito que desde a metade de 2008, contudo nos primeiros

meses, não conseguia sequer levantar a cabeça do chão, nem sabia o que estava acontecendo, exceto um CALOR

ENORME PELO CORPO e tudo girando. Estavam te TORTURANDO, me respondeu ela, tiveste boa ENGENHARIA

ao construir a NAVE, o ABRIGO ANTIMICRO-ONDAS, sem ele não teriamos podido pousar, conclui Ela.

www.ufo.com.br...

www.archive.org...

I AM A VICTIM OF INTERNATIONAL CODE OF DISEASE ICD E9260.0 ACTIVATED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. IT IS A NEW DISEASE CREATED TO ROB PROPERTY DIRECTLY FROM SPACE WITH THE AID OF FEDERAL TECHNOLOGY TO ROB AMERICAN CIVIL POPULATION AS WELL AS TO ROB CIVIL POPULATION ALL OVER THE WORLD, TAPPING THE BRAINS OF SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES, HACKING THE BRAIN OF HUMAN BEINGS WITH PERMANENT MASER CARRIERS, CAUSING CAR ACCIDENTS AND SPREE SHOOTINGS NEVER FULLY EXPLAINED, A RESULT OF MASER MICROWAVE NEURALINTOXIXATION AND DEFRAUDING INSURANCE FIRMS, READING AND ALTERING REAL TIME THE E BRAINS OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE UNLESS WE PRIVATIZE THE BRAIN TELEPHONE, NSA MONOPOLY, WE WILL SOON ALL END UP ZOMBIS ON EARTH, THAT IS WHY PRIVATIZATION IS SO IMPORTANT, AS TO MAKE THIS NEW BRAIN TELEPHONY, EBL, RNM AND FREY EFFECT, AVAILABLE COMMERCIALLY FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND IT OTHERWISE IT WILL REMAIN IN THE HANDS OF FEDERALS FOR CRIME AND PERSONAL ADVANTAGE; CITIZENS SHOULD PRIVATIZE THIS NEW BRAIN TELEPHONE TECHNOLOGY AND USE IT FOR THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS INSTEAD OF BEING DESTROYED BY STATE MONOPOLY ON TECHNOLOGY FINANCED BY THE TAXPAYER MONEY. THE NSA MONOPOLY ON THE BRAIN TELEPHONE MEANS TAXATION WITHOUT TECHNOLOGICAL REPRESENTATION. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES COULD DISABILITIES RECEIVE IMAGES DIRECTLY IN THEIR VISUAL CORTEX AND BE GUIDED VIA SATELLITE, SO WHY ARE STILL HARVARD PHYSICIANS, BERKELEY PHYSICIANS ANS PSYCHOLOGIST'S HIDING THE TRUTH FROM THE POPULATION, IS IT THAT HAS BEEN VERY PROFITABLE TO IMPLANT ILLEGAL BIOCHIPS, MICROCHIPS IN THE AMERICAN POPULATION FOR ELECTORAL FRAUD, FOR HOW LONG WILL THE AMERICAN POPULATION PUT UP WITH THAT BREACH IN THE HIPPOCRATIC VOW? AS A BIOCHIPPED VICTIM, UNABLE TO WRITE IN CONVENTIONAL SPEECH, I CREATED THE 'DIRECT FREE SPEECH', A WAY OF WRITING UNDER MICROWAVE TORTURING, AND WROTE A VICTIM'S REPORT I ENTITLED MEDICINE HISTORICAL NOVEL, A RESULT OF HAVE BEEN DENIED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO PULL OUT THE BIOCHIP WHICH CAUSES AND STILL IS CAUSING IN ME NEURALINTOXICATION, THE DANGER BEING THAT NEURALINTOXICATION ACTS, IN MOST OF THE VICTIMS, STEALTHILY.
(follow segment 3)
edit on 6-10-2011 by CDC0ICDE9620ALERT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
(segment 3 from 5th degree contact report in the Portuguese language)

Dear Brothers and Sisters, for God's Sake, make this message reach

Benedictus PP. XVI (Pope Benedict XVI), THIS IS AN EMERGENCY

SITUATION. WE NEED AN "EPISTULAE PAPAE".

THE BIBLE MENTIONS LUCIFER, YET IT NEEDS CLARIFICATION

FOR THE PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT LUCIFER, TRANSLATING

INTO SCIENTIFIC LANGUAGE, IS THE UTMOST STAGE OF SCIENCE

EVOLUTION ON EARTH, WHEN PEOPLE LOOSES THEIR BODIES,

AND BECOME, PURE LIGHT, PURE ELECTROMAGNECTICS, PURE EVIL

SPIRIT IN OPPOSITION TO JEHOVAH' PLAN FOR CREATION.

THE POPE SHOULD CREATE NEW LAWS TO EXCOMMUNICATE PEOPLE

INVOLVED IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SIMILAR TO THE NORTH-AMERICAN

PROJECT HAARP. PEOPLE SHOULD CONSIDER A SIN TRADING WITH

NATIONS WHICH ARE CREATING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM

THAT ARE SECRET AND NOT PRIVATE, BECAUSE SECRET ARTIFICIAL

INTELLIGENCE TAKES AWAY FREE WILL, AND IF PEOPLE CHOSE TO

USE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IT SHOULD BE OPEN, COMMERCIAL,

A FREE WILL CHOICE, BECAUSE IN THAT CASE, A PERSON HAS A CHOICE

BETWEEN PRAISING JEHOVAH OR THE EVIL ONE, LUCIFER ( ARTIFICIAL

INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS). ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE

FORCEFUL READING AND REPROGRAMMING OR HUMAN BRAIN IS

A NEW PHENOMENA, PROPHESIZED IN THE BIBLE, THAT EVENTUALLY

THE WORLD WOULD BE OVERTAKEN BY EVIL SPIRITS TRYING TO

FIND HOSTS, THAT IS TO SAY, THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION BETWEEN

THE BIBLE AND THE ULTIMATE SCIENCE EVOLUTIONARY STEP, THE

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, THE SAME OF LUCIFER OVERTAKING JAHOVAS

CREATION. PLEASE DO INFORM THE POPE, AS WE HAVE REACHED A

CRITICAL POINT IN CIVILIZATION AND NEED AN ENCYCLICAL ON THIS

APOCALYPTICAL PHENOMENA.

WHAT IS DIRECT FREE SPEECH? O QUE É O DIRETO DISCURSO LIVRE?

THE ENCYCLOPEDIA (www.encyclopedia.com...)

MENTIONS MANY TYPES OF SPEECHES ALL CREATED PRIOR TO THE

TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY. WE ARE NOW IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY AND WE HAVE

FOUND A NEW TYPE OF SPEECH STILL TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE ENCYCLOPEDIA,

AND WE HAVE BAPTIZED THAT NEW FORM OF SPEECH " DIRECT FREE SPEECH ".

The fist book written in this new style is a book entitled. "BRASILEIROS ATACADOS POR MICRO-ONDAS, THE MEDICINE HISTORICAL NOVEL uptaded 04/29/2010, A RESULT OF THE LEFT HEMISPHERE OF THE WRITER'S BRAIN, Mr. Antonio Pereira, be somaticized by MASER CARRIER into a GIGANTIC ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM, a system which aims to rob property directly from

space hacking 24 hours a day the brains of BILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
An alien ship will be found by radar,

that is not true,any alien spaceship would be impossible to detect by radar,if they designed it that way...

look at our present day "faceted" shaped stealth aircraft.they have a very small radar signature.

so surely an advanced alien civilization, would have long ago invented a cloaking sheild for their spacecraft.that would make them impossible to detect and perhaps they would position their spaceships in orbit around earth, outside of our visible wavelength and then they would be invisible to us...we would'nt even know they were there...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

An alien ship will be found by radar, and can be brought down by laser/microwave and particle beam weapons.

Until such (battle-ready) weapons are actually in acknowledged use, they still exist mainly in the realm of sci-fi. You might as well say we'll just fire Tesla's Death Ray at them.... Granted, there's some good evidence they exist at at least some level, but we haven't seen any real battlefield usage of them.

To be honest though, I would really hope you (and Mr. Corso) are right, in that particle beam weapons may deter such an invasion.

reply to post by CDC0ICDE9620ALERT

That really appears to be a HUGE cut and paste from another site, yet I don't see credit given. Additionally, you may want to create this as it's own thread, and provide translations if you haven't already. I'll happily give you some time to be sure you can copy it into another thread, before removing the text.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There is no chance humanity could win against an alien invasion from space. If war is a universal trait among sentient civilizations within this Universe, then some basic truths must apply when conducting hostile operations. One is reconnaissance. It would become quickly obvious to any hostile force that almost the entire planets infrastructure is totally vunerable to EMP effects. 5 or 6 nuclear explosions around the Earth at the proper altituda.would quickly throw back our civil and military infrastucture back into an 18th century society

Didn´t check all 18 pages, so, sorry if someone posted this already.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join