It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Could Humanity Withstand An Invasion Of Earth By Evil Aliens From Outer Space?

page: 17
13
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Magnetism exists in the vacuum of space. Vaccum is absence of matter, not absence of energy.

An electrically charged particle/conductor experiences a force on it due to magnetic field. This is the basic principle, which is used in all electric motors. Electric motors do work in vaccum.

Jet of air/gases is not required in magnetic propulsion.

Actually magnetic fields are everywhere. Earth has a magnetic field. Sun has a magnetic field. The center of galaxy has a magnetic field. These magnetic fields are overlapping.

A ship can draw energy from a magnetic field by converting itself into a charged surface. The magnetic field then 'pushes' the ship. So a ship actually does not need much fuel. As you know, it is not possible to reach even velocity of light as energy required is too large, which is not possible from any type of fuel. In the magnetic propulsion, fuel (energy) is coming from environment. Ship is only maintaining a charge (potential).

You can test this theory easily in a lab, if you want. You can fabricate a small toy vehicle, which is charged from a battery, placed in a tunnel which has electrical winding on it. The current flowing in the tunnel winding creates a magnetic field. This will push the toy vehicle.




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
hi, vedatruth and thanx for your response...if a spaceship is positioned right in the middle, between the earth and the sun. which would be around 46,500,000 miles, half of the distance between the earth and sun, which is 93,000,000. is there still magnetism there, that far away from any object? if a magnetic field is created by and around a soild object, like the earths is and there are no solid objects anywhere nearby, how can any magnetism exist there?

also,could'nt we just launch, like "slingshot" a craft out into space at say 10,000mph. would'nt it then just keep traveling at that same initial speed? even without any fuel or thrust mechanism. once it was set into motion at a particular speed, i think that it would always stay at that speed...you know the, "once an object is set into motion" law...of course we would want a breaking system, however that would work? once we got to where we were going...

i have another interesting question...if a put a basket ball out in space, just floating there by itself and then poured a glass of water on it, or as near to it as i could get it, would the water adhere and wrap itself around the ball, like a mini ocean? like the oceans on earth? would the basketball create its own magnetic field and along with gravity, attract the water around it? is that what would happen? or would the ball need to be, say 50ft across and soild? and then the water would adhere around it?...hmmmm.i don;t know?
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

as i've said before.the average life span of a human is only around 75 years...

the average life span for a particular invading alien species,could be 500 years...

so to say that "they would have invade us by now" "they sure are patient,too patient" is looking at an invasion plan from a human perspective...not an aliens time frame


Again though, why wait while our tech advances? It's illogical. If it was their aim, they would have done so when it was more strategically simple.

As for ships that can withstand nukes, they don't need to. All they have to do, is remain in orbit, shoot down any nukes (or even just move), and bombard us into oblivion. We couldn't touch them up there. That's where we fail. They can hit us, while we can't hit them.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
hi, vedatruth and thanx for your response...if a spaceship is positioned right in the middle, between the earth and the sun. which would be around 46,500,000 miles, half of the distance between the earth and sun, which is 93,000,000. is there still magnetism there, that far away from any object? if a magnetic field is created by and around a soild object, like the earths is and there are no solid objects anywhere nearby, how can any magnetism exist there?

also,could'nt we just launch, like "slingshot" a craft out into space at say 10,000mph. would'nt it then just keep traveling at that same initial speed? even without any fuel or thrust mechanism. once it was set into motion at a particular speed, i think that it would always stay at that speed...you know the, "once an object is set into motion" law...of course we would want a breaking system, however that would work? once we got to where we were going...

i have another interesting question...if a put a basket ball out in space, just floating there by itself and then poured a glass of water on it, or as near to it as i could get it, would the water adhere and wrap itself around the ball, like a mini ocean? like the oceans on earth? would the basketball create its own magnetic field and along with gravity, attract the water around it? is that what would happen? or would the ball need to be, say 50ft across and soild? and then the water would adhere around it?...hmmmm.i don;t know?
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Magnetic energy is everywhere (even between galaxies). Magnetism is the force that defines structure of the Universe (as per Veda).

So the answer to your question is yes.

The slingshot is not going to achieve a very high speed.

Gravity and magnetism are different. Gravity is a property of matter. Magnetism is a property of God. In Veda matter and God are different entities.

If you pour water on a ball in zero gravity, water will float away. There is no way to 'fall' in zero gravity.

Veda is not a book like Bible. Veda is a book of knowledge which contains science, medicine, law etc. in basic form (principles).

Please refer to my thread 'Vedic civilization...'.

Thanks.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
In the case of E.T. craft...they are using a gravitic drive that in essence allows the craft to circumvent such debris of interstellar space by traveling within SUBSPACE or simply jumping point to point by FOLDING SPACE. These methods of travel do not expose the craft to normal space/time or anything in it at all.
________________________

SplitInfinity...thats a very intelligent response and an excellent observation...

we perceive the alien craft as traveling from point- a to point- b and claim that their speeds must have been 5 or 10,000mph...

but i don't think they are actually moving through space,the way that we drive a car down the street...

i think that they are jumping in and out of our reality/dimension...

perhaps moving through time?...

take a SR-71 black bird back to the year 1700 and land it somewhere near boston...what would they think it is!?!? well it's the same thing when we see the ufo's and flying saucers...

thats only 300 years ago!...imagine aliens with technology thats 10,000 or 100,000 years beyond ours!

and they might be pilot-less probes and drones, sent down from the cloaked mothership, out to earth on reconnoitering missions, pre invasion observations...
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Thank you for the nice complement. Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by blocula
 


Now you are getting there.

See I can be convinced by reason.


VEDA...Magnetism and any effect of or property...is still governed by the constraints of normal SPACE/TIME...that being...it could never propel a craft faster than the speed of light. Plus...any form of actual PROPULTION...has the unwanted effect of inertia...which means that the craft using a magnetic form of propultion would have to gradualy accelerate because to do so rapidly would kill anyone inside the craft.

Given the observations of E.T. craft....with their physics bending extreme acceleration as well as being able to alter direction of travel instantaniously....it is logical to understand this could not be a craft using magnetism as a source of propultion....if fact...these type of craft do not use PROPULTION AT ALL. Rather....they employ a drive that elliminates the effect of inertia. Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
how does a spaceship acheive thrust in the vacum of space,no matter what propulsion system is used? i can jump up in the air,because i am able to push off the ground.but in the airless void of outerspace,what is a spaceship pushing off of? how is it able to move forward and propel itself forward in a vacum?


The craft is not propelled or pushed....it FALLS toward a created singularity in the same way we fall to the Earth. The other method of Gravitic Drive simply JUMPS from point to point by accesing a state of ONE DIMENTIONALITY.

All points of position are the same point in a one dimentional universe. Our Universe has many dimentional states but each state must be partialy governed by each other state. Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Split, you are quite influenced by Zeta Reticuli story.

I was too.

A nicely told story has such an effect on people.

But a person who is speaking the truth does not hide. The Zeta story has come from 'anonymous' sources. Compare that to Billy Meir who openly wrote to govts about ET's observations.

A spaceship CAN travel faster than light using ELECTROMAGNETISM.

Each ship of an ET will be made for their biological characterstics. So acceleration etc. will depend on what that ET's body can bear. What you think in terms of sudden acceleration, turns etc. may not be so bad for that ship's occupants, if they can bear it.

It is very hard to know about technical aspects of a ship just from an abduction experience. My take is humans are in the dark about this. Maybe US govt. knows but they are not telling public.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you pour water on a ball in zero gravity, water will float away. There is no way to 'fall' in zero gravity
____________________________________

then why and how do the massive oceans adhere to earth?... but the water won't adhere to the ball in space? would'nt the ball create it's own gravity because it has mass? even if it's a small amount,it should still be enough to hold some water to it...



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
from what i've read...some people who were taken onboad the saucers,said that the insides had no seams.everything appeared to be molded from one continuous piece and that the aliens controlled the movements of the saucer with their minds...the saucers may be an extension of themselves...a telekinetic construct and each alien may have his or her own custom designed craft...

by the way...what propels light? how does it travel so fast?

did aliens find us when our tv and radio signals finally reached wherever they are?...we have been inadvertently beaming those signals out into space for around 100 years...a malevolent alien species could have easily picked up those signals and traced them backwards to there source...and found us...i think that is what has happened
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Split, you are quite influenced by Zeta Reticuli story.

I was too.

A nicely told story has such an effect on people.

But a person who is speaking the truth does not hide. The Zeta story has come from 'anonymous' sources. Compare that to Billy Meir who openly wrote to govts about ET's observations.

A spaceship CAN travel faster than light using ELECTROMAGNETISM.

Each ship of an ET will be made for their biological characterstics. So acceleration etc. will depend on what that ET's body can bear. What you think in terms of sudden acceleration, turns etc. may not be so bad for that ship's occupants, if they can bear it.

It is very hard to know about technical aspects of a ship just from an abduction experience. My take is humans are in the dark about this. Maybe US govt. knows but they are not telling public.



Your statement about a craft can travel faster than light using Electromagnetism is a contradiction of what the physical laws of Electromagnetism are governd by.

If you still believe this is so than please give us the explaination of the physics behind your statement.
Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
If you pour water on a ball in zero gravity, water will float away. There is no way to 'fall' in zero gravity
____________________________________

then why and how do the massive oceans adhere to earth?... but the water won't adhere to the ball in space? would'nt the ball create it's own gravity because it has mass? even if it's a small amount,it should still be enough to hold some water to it...


Any object of mass will create a gravity well. The greater the mass...the greater the gravity well or curvature. Even the space shuttle...as small as it is in comparison to a planetary body...will attract objects of mass. As the shuttle orbits...any particles of ice that have detached from it...will litteraly be attracted to the shuttle...it being an object of greater mass. Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 

Which law of Physics does it contradict????



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
by the way...what propels light? how does it travel so fast?

did aliens find us when our tv and radio signals finally reached wherever they are?...we have been inadvertently beaming those signals out into space for around 100 years...a malevolent alien species could have easily picked up those signals and traced them backwards to there source...and found us...i think that is what has happened

i go out side and shine a beam of light from my flashlight up into the night sky.how can it possibly exit my flashlight at 186,000 miles per second!?!? and will that beam keep traveling out into space,further and further for billions of years...starlight obviously seems to travel for billions of years at least...but how?
edit on 4-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Split, I answered the question I was asked about water and football in space. If you think answer is wrong, please tell me how?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 


You did not answer my question - which law of Physics does it contradict?

Do not tell me about light. I am asking you about matter and electromagnetism.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A multitude of laws. Lets start with no object of matter can obtain the speed of light or greater in normal space time. The law of concervation of energy. The laws of magnet attraction and polorization. Relativity....General Relativity. F=MA. Etc....etc....etc... Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by blocula
 


You did not answer my question - which law of Physics does it contradict?

Do not tell me about light. I am asking you about matter and electromagnetism.

light is made of photons and photons are made of matter...without light,there would be nothing to see,nothing to look at...everywhere would be total and complete darkness...



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by blocula
 


You did not answer my question - which law of Physics does it contradict?

Do not tell me about light. I am asking you about matter and electromagnetism.

light is made of photons and photons are made of matter...without light,there would be nothing to see,nothing to look at...everywhere would be total and complete darkness...


Bloc...Your KILLING ME! LOL! Photons are not matter....they are particles of ENERGY that exist as both particle and wave...thus you get frequency. Split Infinity



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You two really ought to buy a book on rudimentery chemestry and physics. As far as the water poured on a ball in space...you have to look at the difference between the created strength of gravity wells between the Earth...as you are using this as a comparison...and the ball.

First of all...water could not be poured out of some container in space as the vacuum and super cold temps would both freeze it as well as....due to an absence of presure...turn the water into a gasious state.

The oceans of the Earth stay on the Earth because of gravity....the ball also creates a small amount of gravity...but it is so slight that it would prove only possible to perhaps coat the ball with a mist then release it into vacumm...where it would either freeze or turn to vapor.
Split Infinity




top topics



 
13
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join