It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

My name is Jennifer Ayres from Sacramento, California. I'm basically not here to start a discussion but to inform you about something that our government is doing that needs to be stopped. For years and years the conspiracy theory world has been twirling around and around about all sorts of things that may or may not be true. Unfortunately, a lot of them are; however, without evidence people have taken an apathetic approach to what has been going on in our world and now we are all paying for it. I am currently a mind control (MK Ultra I suppose) and Cointelpro-like harassment victim. There are many of us out there and we go by the term Targeted Individuals. Our government has been torturing and harassing people for so long that it is no wonder we have so many enemies in the world. If I just have to judge by how they have treated me, I can only imagine the horrors that they have released overseas and the enemies that they have created for us all. This is not a joke. Your future is at stake and we all need to wake up and pay attention to what our government is doing and stop them because the system (for lack of a better word) is not something that this country can hold up. This is why our futures are at stake. It is impossible for us to hold up what they have and are creating. They need to treat us and the people of the world better so that our security does not have to be held up artificially. They need us to wake them up and make them change. Peacefully of course. Just want more people aware of what is going on so they don't lose our country because of all the mistakes they are making. Look at the history of the FBI and CIA. And now they have piled more and more agencies on top of those that are freedom eroding to our own country. We no longer have a free country and now live in a Tyranny. Their idea for your future is one in which they can mind control whomever they want and use psychological manipulation (Psycho) on people instead of democratic principles such as good old-fashioned communication. We need to push them back to respecting the rights of our citizens and the citizens of the world. Please make people aware that there will come a day when we'll need to take this country back if they refuse to change. The time will come. Peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"I am currently a mind control (MK Ultra I suppose) and Cointelpro-like harassment victim."

make a journal and take notes of all the activities , noises , feelings , or weird experinces you have .

Have a handy cam to record also when "events" do take place .

Im sure we can all claim the cointelpro harassment , but the MK ultra is gonna take a little more evidence to back up .

If we want anythign done about it then we need the evidence to back up the claims .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I have thought of keeping a record of everything, but the truth is that if the government is watching us, all we need to do is ask them to change. No need to prove anything because they know what they are doing and that what I'm saying is true. They just need to stop doing what they are doing. The government is supposed to be protecting our rights not taking them away. Just being aware and making others aware and in opposition to their practices should be enough.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
We need to stop our government and it's practices of targeting people. They have taught other countries to target their own citizens as well. They do not know how to run a democracy with protected rights so they will not be able to teach other governments how to do so either. They can only teach them what they know and do and that is Cointelpro suppression of people and protests. FBI unethical, uncivil practices, etc. Anyone who cares about what world the future inherits should do what ever they can do to change our governments mentality.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think the point about taking notes and collecting proof is so you can convince others, not the government, that this is happening to you. I'm not sure if you know how things play out here on ATS but there's a popular phrase:

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Now, if you expect this lot to take you seriously, you're going to have to produce some serious proof to back up your claims. I respect that you believe this is real and is happening to you and others, but you probably won't get very far on this site without said proof. Good luck to you!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JenniferLAyres

I am currently a mind control (MK Ultra I suppose) and Cointelpro-like harassment victim.

What makes you say this? Can you be more specific, can you show us some proof or elaborate a bit more on it?

Welcome to Ats by the way.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know I am a mind control victim because, for one, I have dreams induced in me while I am sleeping. Unbelievably weird vivid ones (when they do it intensely) and other ones that seem like they are trying to test me. Some other ones are meant to brainwash me into acting a certain way in real life. I was harassed at my job for years, worked at VSP (Vision Service Plan) in Rancho Cordova, California. They harassed me through other people by having them elude to my private life, dreams, and thoughts in their conversations around me. I endured it for years with massive migraine headaches which I think were also induced by the government and it's technology. My brother died in the war so since then I have been paying very close attention to what is going on. Closer and Closer throughout the years. Many things are really hard to wrap your head around like our government killing it's own citizens to try and save itself. For example Heath Ledger. Go look through interviews of him and you may be able to see what I'm saying if you know what targeting by the government looks like. They elude to private things and often throw in some threats to torture the person and keep them from talking about what is happening to them. You may have to experience being targeted for yourself to see these things, but I guarantee you it is real. Just pay attention to your government and how much they lie and you'll start to see the fog lift. Go talk to some targeted individuals online, but only believe what rings out like the truth since many so called Targets are actually government agents or victims of disinformation. Don't trust your government and don't work with them or you could be torturing innocent victims for them. Peace.
Jennifer
edit on 25-9-2011 by JenniferLAyres because: incorrect word usage.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What the government does is very bad and it will be stopped in time but for now we have to stand together as one and confront those evil masterminds, but until that day we must continue fighting for liberty

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Jennifer do you have any proof at all that the government is doing this to you? I am familiar with TI's and have done a bit of research but a lot of what I have seen, especially on YouTube, are the rantings of people who have a history of mental illness and hospitalizations. I have yet to come across one person who had any legit proof other than their word tempered with paranoia, loose associations, and grandiose stories. I've spent many years working as a mental health professional and I have seen and heard it all. I believe that YOU believe these things are happening to you, and maybe they are, but no one is going to take this seriously based on the little subjective info you have given. You need to approach this rationally and collect as much evidence as possible or I fear that you will end up on a 5150 or worse. That will not help your credibility at all. I would like to help you but I need more info. If you want to talk privately send me a u2u but you have to have posted at least 20 times before you're able to use private messenging.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Jennifer - you don't need to provide me with photographs or proof. I understand what you are going through. Have you heard of MILABS? Do some research for yourself.

I know MILABS love trying to get me when I am at my most relaxed - just as I am about to drop into sleep. I have lucid dreams 99% of the time - the percentage I give has been a steady increase over the past couple of years. I have learned to protect myself. My lucid dreams are fabulous I love them - but - I have learned to tune it as it were and be very aware and to know what is happening.

One encounter was terrifying - I like to sleep face down - I was relaxing and just about to drift off when I felt as though I was vibrating - really really fast and at the same time being dragged backwards by my ankles. Now fortunately I have a great counsellor and have had some regression and access to people who understand however if I had not had any knowledge of what was happening - who knows!!

The way I have learned to protect myself - I swear it works - as soon as I realise I am in an experience that is not of my making or is in anyway frightening - I go straight to that personal place where I connect to my Creator. I repeat over and over God hold my soul - please hold my soul. It works.

People who mean well will suggest you picture a white bubble around you or other visualisation - trust me - when it is happening - it is soooo fast you have to recognise it for what it is and make the decision to connect with your Creator.

Evil feeds on fear - so starve the evil by not feeding it. When I feel fear now it is a warning and I can immediately put my senses into full check and suss out what is around. Some people will think this is all fantasy - until it happens to them. I am more than happy to share information and offer support. I know what you are going through is real.

Much Peace ...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't worry, give it a few more years when there will be world wide protests, there will be a huge civil war which hopefully will see the end of corrupt politicians and replace them with "the people" (thats all of us).

I'm willing to fight.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

Sorry, we will have to take Jennifer's word on this. You worked with mental health professionals before by your own admission. That can mean many things including working for the government along with mental health professionals for who knows what reasons.

I don't know if MK Ultra is real or not. If it is, then those who are able to escape it in any form can trust no one, especially someone they don't know from the web. Nice to offer to help, but how does Jennifer know that offer is legit. If she is or even believes she is a victim of mind control, how does she know that offer is not another way to try to drag her back in what she is trying to escape.

You should be providing proof that you are not one of those people. You will state how can you provide proof that you are not involved? Then again I suspect that if what she claims is real, no matter how much proof she provides you will say she is mentally unstable anyhow.

Mind Control in various degrees is all around us. Who is to say major tests haven't been carried out in concentration camps, brought back to the US through Project Paper Clip, and is still in use today in government black ops? Who is to say there aren't people whom the government totally controls? Soldiers obey orders without question. At certain governmental facilities, civilians clam up no matter what. Too many things have happened to be able to trust government. People are starting to wake up.

Trust No One.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thank you for all your responses especially Mystery_Lady. I guarantee you that it is happening. First they use the technology on you. Then they let you know that they can read your thoughts and when you catch on that they are also manipulating your dreams, if you tell anyone, you are threatened with being diagnosed as mentally ill. Really sick of them to do considering they are the ones that let the cat out of the bag so to speak by letting the Targeted Individuals know that some sort of mind reading/manipulating technology is being used on them. It has been a total state of hell on earth for me. No joking because they also harass you with your family, friends, and coworkers in order to isolate you from everyone you love. So you end up totally feeling isolated and like a human guinea pig. It's as if you are no longer a human being in anyone's eyes. This is why I want this stopped. It is complete torture of a human being and I don't feel that any of us would want this type of thing to continue in the future for future generations. I believe we are all responsible for the world we leave behind.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

How are you a mindcontrol?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

I think you got mixed up mate.

I was quoting the OP and asking her the same question youre asking me.

Take care and praise the bacon.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on Tue 4 Oct 2011 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

top topics

join