It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Case: Don Decker "Rainboy"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
With so many credible witnesses, I have to lean towards this being true. In the early 80's, people did not have cell phones at the ready to capture video, nor did they have digital cameras everywhere. So lack of photographic evidence is of no consequence in my opinion. I mean, there is no video/photographs of my birth, yet here I am!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I live pretty close to Stroudsburg, PA, and I remember reading this in a book of Pennsylvania Ghost Stories that my dad bought me a few years ago - surprisingly I had never heard about it before. Anyway, I just found this thread now after watching an episode of "Paranormal Witness" on the Syfy channel - I was surprised to see them covering the story - and after watching decided to look around online for more info (wound up coming to ATS).

Really interesting stuff, sounds like something straight out of the X-files.. also gives some credibility to the show, these days there are so many different tv shows about ghosts, UFO's, monsters... and unfortunately most of them seem incredibly made up and fake. This is the reason I felt it was appropriate to post here. Something really DID happen to the Decker family.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I read this story, and literally 10 minutes later a show called "paranormal witness" came on syfy and it was about this guy. How uncanny. Its on right now.

edit: I just read the post above me.
edit on 8-8-2012 by c_sautter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

Totally agree about the cameras. What's more, the attempts to "debunk" this one are truly pathetic. The main debunker was a guy named Bartholamew who wrote an article for Skeptic Magazine about the case. His first and main piece of debunking was to say the story is unbelievable because there were no pics taken. He then explains the rain by saying warm air floated into the attic anc caused snow to melt. Of course, this ignores the fact that the rain was reported moving from floor to ceiling, that raindrops "materialized" in front of the priest and a policeman, and MOST importantly, the rain "followed" the guy to his jail cell! His last piece of debunking sayd that it was a case of human perceptions being fallible. If this is true, then we can believe NOTHING that science tells us as ALL observations involve "human perceptions". In short, this si one case that has NEVER been debunked and will likely go down as one of the most bizzare examples of paranoraml phenomena ever recorded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join