It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Last night I dreamt I was present at an exorcism. It was a young woman with short black hair, the priest, and me.

The priest was doing his thing reading rites as the girl began writhing and contorting. Then he began to beat her with a belt.

That's when her voice changed and her face became strange.

I don't remember what she said. She started sweating profusely.

Then priest began to wipe her down with a towel. I recall her saying "look at the sweat"

The priest opened up the towel and the sweat had created the design of the triangle with an eye in the middle.

Then I woke up.
edit on 23-9-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

About 2 months ago I had a very similar dream. A young woman with dark hair was being exorcised by a priest and I was present. The priest also began striking the woman with either a belt or some kind of strap as he was trying to cast out the demon. The woman's face was crazy looking and her voice was horrible and screaming in a language I didn't recognize. I was reciting every prayer I could remember. Then all of a sudden the priest froze, contorted, turned white as a sheet and dropped over apparently very dead. I continued praying and then yelled as loud as I could "In the name and by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ I cast you out unclean spirit!" That's when the demon possessed woman glared at me with a hatred I have never seen in my life. Immediately there were invisible hands around my throat choking me. I couldn't speak and all I could do is pray silently as I tried to pry off the invisible hands around my neck. I was fighting as hard as I could, silently praying and moaning, thinking that I could possibly die or that this spirit was trying to possess me when my husband shook me awake. He said I was fighting something in my sleep and was moaning so loud I woke up everyone in the house. It's a BIG house! All my family was standing around the bed looking all worried and asking me if I was alright. It freaked everybody out!

I've never had a dream that was so scary or felt so real! I printed up a copy of the prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel and have slept with it on my bedside table ever since!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Something creepy I noticed while watching the new Paranormal Activity movie was the inclusion of the all seeing eye in the triangle symbol just like I saw in my dream on the towel. Does this solidifiy it's evilness in my dream or having to do something with evil? Also the move trailer before the movie started was a new film coming soon about EXORCISM called Devil Inside!
edit on 23-10-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

new topics

join