It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama's farewell speech to America, Dec 4 2012"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Obama nonchalantly telling the country we're screwed... I could see this actually happening

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Had to flag and star this. It was so realistic and very scary. If people watch this and realize it is a very high likelihood of this happening, it'd be best to pull money out just in case.

I'm going to definitely send this vid around on facebook and other sites.

love the Obama impersonation. Amazing. Really sounded like him.

I suppose this cements that saying "If only I knew then what I know now. If I could only go back in time and give a warning....."
What if this IS said warning? One never knows. Life works oddly that way.
edit on 23-9-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just in time for Halloween. The voice makes it work. Thanks for the fright. I'm usually the one doing the frightening.
edit on 23-9-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
USA underreports how much of our income & sweat thru tax dollars it spends on killing MILLIONS of people like vermin in iraq, afghanistan, right here in USA by far.

te deficit is around 70 TRILLION and growing. no problem though, just keep printing money we'll never see

obama's god of jacob speech says it ALL:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This makes sense.
I can actually see him thowing a petty but dangerous tantrum when he loses the election.
"If I can no longer be President of America no one else will ever be either!" -

BOO-O-O-M!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
el doble posto
edit on 23-9-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
scared me too, had to post.

someone i work with got a little booklet in the mail titled, "The end of America" or somethin like that, they made this video but go more in depth in the booklet. Theres no return address or anything though, maybe its a message from the future...

edit on 24-9-2011 by iSHRED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If only Obama would be that upfront with explaining the crisis, but I can totally see it happening. I'm just not sure I can see Obama explaining how it happened exactly to the American people. Most of the stuff he will say, but I think the beginning explanation is not that much like Obama, "We are not in a recession." Shows he doesn't really know what's going on and I'll bet if he figures it out he won't tell us!

Anyway amazing video either way!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I can actually see him thowing a petty but dangerous tantrum when he loses the election.

Actually the birthers like the nutcase Orly Taitz etc. are the ones who will be throwing a tantrum when Obama is re-elected!
edit on 24-9-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join