It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TONS of chemtrails in Kansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Location, Olathe kansas

There are alot of these, and i took a few pictures because they seemed odd to me, the first picture, im not a measurement genius, but just by looking at it, Thats one pretty close to being damn perfect H.

Lines seem parralel.

imageshack.us...

Any thoughts?

edit on 23-9-2011 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

Oh whats funny is i sent this picture to my dad, and at the same time he sent one to me, he saw the H too at the same time i did, lasted for about 5 minutes.w ALOT more activity of planes and lines/strings of clouds in the sky.
edit on 23-9-2011 by scapers2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well i dont know.... (sarcasam) maybe its pesticides? I mean, you ARE in kansas after all lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Well i dont know.... (sarcasam) maybe its pesticides? I mean, you ARE in kansas after all lol.

I take it you do not live in a large city, or by any large population cause if you did then you would see these just about every day.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

Originally posted by spw184

I take it you do not live in a large city, or by any large population cause if you did then you would see these just about every day.

spw184
Cook-in-Training

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Olathe Kansas is a very big and active place. I mean not as big as new york,. and no where near as active, but ive lived here so long, although i did not include other pictures yet, had to take a quick pic before it faded, i saw about 30 planes that had trails behind it that lasted quite a while, i only see about 4-8 every day.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by scapers2u
Location, Olathe kansas
Lines seem parralel.

imageshack.us...

Any thoughts?

Planes flying in 1 direction, and other planes flying in the other, through a pocket of "contrail-friendly" air conditions. the wind blows one of them some distance sideways befoer teh next plane comes through on the same route.

Happy to have helped

new topics

top topics

join