It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have been lurking around this suit for a few months now and I figured it time to join the conversations. What a storehouse of information and a breeding ground for ideas this site is. I feel privileged to be given the opportunity to become a part of this amazing, ever evolving world.
I am a strong believer that we are on the cusp of something huge. The human race is evolving at a rate unprecedented in recorded history and I am excited to be alive at this monumental time. Wether we come out more advanced and able to cope with the issues that plague a truly global society or we fail to overcome and the the great equalizer mother earth puts us back in our place remains to be seen. Either way we are in for the ride of many lifetimes.
I have been creeping around the edges of different groups of "enlightened" people and those in the shadows for as long as I can remember and it had given me the opportunity to see our world from many different and sometimes opposing angles but I think that its the key, find your truth because it its there, starting you right in the face.
Thank you guys again for the opportunity to join the discussion and I hope to learn much and to contribute to the end of ignorance in some small way.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nS1NR8r

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nS1NR8r
I have been lurking around this suit for a few months now and I figured it time to join the conversations. What a storehouse of information and a breeding ground for ideas this site is. I feel privileged to be given the opportunity to become a part of this amazing, ever evolving world.
I am a strong believer that we are on the cusp of something huge. The human race is evolving at a rate unprecedented in recorded history and I am excited to be alive at this monumental time. Wether we come out more advanced and able to cope with the issues that plague a truly global society or we fail to overcome and the the great equalizer mother earth puts us back in our place remains to be seen. Either way we are in for the ride of many lifetimes.
I have been creeping around the edges of different groups of "enlightened" people and those in the shadows for as long as I can remember and it had given me the opportunity to see our world from many different and sometimes opposing angles but I think that its the key, find your truth because it its there, starting you right in the face.
Thank you guys again for the opportunity to join the discussion and I hope to learn much and to contribute to the end of ignorance in some small way.

welcome my friend...It`s the first time I`ve been on here most of the day (cos I have been sick) and I`ve thoroughly enjoyed making my first thread.....Hope to see you around on various forums...Love ATS!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you OL. My first few days as a member have been very enjoyable and I do appreciate that most members are well informed, mature adults with intelligent ideas to bring to the commentary. I look forward to many lively discussions in the future and I know if I am in need of guidance in the ways of ATS there will always be helpful folk like yourself to fall back on.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thank you for being here.

I hope your stay continues to be a joyous one.

Welcome to the Happy Place.

new topics

top topics

join