It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman Is a Sick Man Marries Step-Granddaughter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Meh, everyone has issues. I don't look down on him that badly, 17 is the age of consent where he is at and they aren't blood relatives. Still a bit weird, but there is a lot worse going on out there. That was a good thing he did there and i respect that.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Anyone ever hear of a TV show called Electric Company in 1971?

Guess who's on it... Morgan Freeman!
I wonder what his real intentions is on a Children’s Television Workshop?

www.current.org...

edit on 24-9-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

I think this is about as dumb as one can get, you asked for a source and I gave it directly to you and I even gave you the original source. Talk about nuts.
You be better off talking to yourself

Are you insane?
You never provided any sources. I know the name of the person that wrote the article in your OP. SHE IS NOT A SOURCE. She cites no sources OTHER THAN the Enquirer. How do you not understand your "source" is not a source since she got her info from the only other source there is?

YOU HAVE ONE SOURCE AND THAT IS THE ENQUIRER. Know what is missing from the Enquirer story? THEIR SOURCES. Are you really have this hard a time understanding this?

Who cares it's sick.... You like popsicles?

You have no clue what you are talking about then. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Dude, your RUMOR is about him and a consensual relationship with an OF AGE woman. I think it is pretty sad that he says something you do not like about the baggers and your response is to try and make him out to be a pedophile or child molester based mainly on NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Are you insane?
You never provided any sources.

LIE...

I really don't know what your problem is, you asked a simple question and I gave you a simple answer. How hard can it be for you? I gave you TWO sources!

Dude, your RUMOR is about him

Another LIE, I did not start any rumor!
The fact is according to the National Enquirer, he is set to wed his step-granddaughter, and those sources close the family tell them that he is planning to marry her.

I think it's all true, the man is sick... Morgan Freeman, Through the Wormhole has a whole new meaning now..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

LIE...

I really don't know what your problem is, you asked a simple question and I gave you a simple answer. How hard can it be for you? I gave you TWO sources!

Again I have to resort to small simple sentences to get through to someone on ATS.
You do not seem to understand the word "source."
Please list both of your sources right here for me again. I am pretty sure I already addressed both of them but here you are making the same argument again.

What two sources?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Another LIE, I did not start any rumor!

I did not say you started it.

The fact is according to the National Enquirer, he is set to wed his step-granddaughter, and those sources close the family tell them that he is planning to marry her.

Uh...oh yeah? "Sources close to the family?"
Are you f***ing serious?
Have you ever read that rag before?
ALL THERE STORIES HAVE ANONYMOUS SOURCES "CLOSE TO THE FAMILY"
Name one.
Show testimony.
It is a rumor from a freaking tabloid with NO SOURCES.

I think it's all true, the man is sick... Morgan Freeman, Through the Wormhole has a whole new meaning now..

Whatever floats your boat. Give us a call when the shuttle lands.
edit on 24-9-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun
reply to post by imitator

Dude, your RUMOR is about him and a consensual relationship with an OF AGE woman. I think it is pretty sad that he says something you do not like about the baggers and your response is to try and make him out to be a pedophile or child molester based mainly on NOTHING.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This (OP) is nothing compared to what people get away with in Hollywood.

Just look at Woody Allen. How this man still garners any respect is beyond me. The guy made it with his own adopted step daughter when underage for Christ's sake! Unbelievable to me that this guy isn't seriously blacklisted.....

I mean, I'm no prude, but dude....that's more than just wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Wow, how clever a response that turned out to be. Glad I went to the trouble to go where I can see the video and what it was. Here I thought you actually had something worthwhile to add.

I guess if latching on to tabloid rumors is what gets people by on ATS then I cannot wait for the crypto threads to finally expose batboy. Pretty sure I heard Elvis has a kid with Big foot too.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This (OP) is nothing compared to what people get away with in Hollywood.

Just look at Woody Allen. How this man still garners any respect is beyond me. The guy made it with his own adopted step daughter when underage for Christ's sake! Unbelievable to me that this guy isn't seriously blacklisted.....

I mean, I'm no prude, but dude....that's more than just wrong.

I will agree that marrying your estranged wife's adopted daughter is a bit odd and not my cup of tea but do you have any proof he had sex with her while she was underage? Where charges pressed? How did it turn out?
Again, I want to stress that while I do not necessarily approve of that relationship, my understanding is that she was of age, not his stepdaughter but that of his wife that did not live with him, and kind of their business since it was all legal and good.

I am curious where all the outrage is about Courtney Stodden? I would like to understand the difference.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
This article is from 2009 and I never heard about it, enjoy.

And yet you create an OP without even googling it? Story is BS

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
this is gross, and tell me how could a 17 year old get turned on by a 72 year old/??? by the time she reaches her sexual prime he wont even be alive anymore. sad sad sad.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join