It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman Is a Sick Man Marries Step-Granddaughter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Sounds pretty hot. Mmmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Lmao at the regressive op backpedaling at his post bursting in his face. Lol not even a nice try.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Lmao at the regressive op backpedaling at his post bursting in his face. Lol not even a nice try.

Actually the replies say more about you than the OP..

Some morally bankrupt people out there.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
He can do anything he wants. He's god.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Freeman is one sick puppy.

That's all I got to say. What a way of setting a good example, oh yea i'll pull your GRAND DAUGHTER!

haha

Lock up your children Morgan Freeman passing through.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

bottom line

she presumably consented

she is not related to him

he committed adultry - got caught and is now facing a hefty divorce bill

thats all there is too it 0 and i cannot understand why it concerns anyone but the 3 involved

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
"Unforgiven" - popcorn anyone?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

All it did was point out the same CLAIM in your OP from the same worthless source.

I find this statement offensive. The National Enquirer is a reliable news source. It's just as reliable as world weekly news and FOX.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
The National Enquirer and then here from Joanna Douglas, Shine Staff’s Blog. I guess you need to ask his Step-Granddaughter to confirm it.

Hopefully when you get to high school someone will teach you how to do actual research and what an actual source is. Your "source" is not a source. It is a chick REPEATING what she heard from the Enquirer. That is ONE SOURCE and I already pointed that one out. Do you honestly think you repeating it makes you a 3rd source?

No but still close... It's called rocking the cradle!
edit on 24-9-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

How so? All I asked about was a 45 year age difference. The couple could be 30 and 85. What cradle are you talking about? Besides it is ROB the cradle, not rock.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Like what?
That this poster does not gobble up every NE rumor that comes down the pike while our precious little OP was so eager to find any dirt at all he swallowed anything handed to him?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How does anyone even know if this story is even real? It is from a tabloid magazine that often makes up stories to sell papers

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hes not breaking the law!! They are not in anyway blood related.

MF sound guy. Good luck to him if he can still pull and hump younger women. At least he did the decent thing and made her is bride!
edit on 24-9-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Big deal; as someone else said, not blood-related, and so there's an age difference.....so what??? this type of thing does not belong on ATS.....

and besides, to be perfectly blunt about it, she probably loves what he has inside his underpants!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Mine does and shes 25 years my junior!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
yum I would marry morgnan freemans old a@s just to hear him talk to me

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

It's not normally bankrupt when someone you agree with does it right?

There is no true morality, just selective reasoning.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
On another note, I'm really surprised to hear this from Freeman. I thought he was more enlightened on race thanks to this clip:

It appears Morgan abandoned that wisdom in favor of racist, skin color based politics. Calling an entire group of people racist (because they're labeled "mostly white" by the MSM) based on skin color, is pretty racist in of itself. Being white doesnt make you a racist by default like some of these race baiters would have you believe.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Regressive?

This guy is acting like an incestuous redneck, real progressive. . . .

What back pedaling?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Hopefully when you get to high school someone will teach you how to do actual research and what an actual source is. Your "source" is not a source. It is a chick REPEATING what she heard from the Enquirer. That is ONE SOURCE and I already pointed that one out. Do you honestly think you repeating it makes you a 3rd source?

I think this is about as dumb as one can get, you asked for a source and I gave it directly to you and I even gave you the original source. Talk about nuts.
You be better off talking to yourself

How so? All I asked about was a 45 year age difference. The couple could be 30 and 85. What cradle are you talking about? Besides it is ROB the cradle, not rock.

Who cares it's sick.... You like popsicles?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Wow. Sorry to hear this. Several years ago when my son was in the Air Force, he was coming home for a funeral. He was dressed in his AF blues. At the airport, while in line at the ticket counter, Morgan Freeman introduced himself to my son, shook his hand and thanked him for his service, then he proceeded to buy him breakfast at the airport!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join