It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman Is a Sick Man Marries Step-Granddaughter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This article is from 2009 and I never heard about it, enjoy.

Apparently Morgan Freeman cheated on his wife with his 17 year old step-granddaughter.

Morgan Freeman to marry his step-granddaughter
shine.yahoo.com...

A few weeks ago, a disturbing story broke that Morgan Freeman was maintaining a 10-year relationship with his step-granddaughter with whom he had a questionable sexual encounter when she was young. Yes, they are not related through blood, but Freeman is 72 and E’Dena Hines is now 27, which means she would have been 17 when they first... um... got together. Once Freeman's wife found out about their secret affair she filed for divorce, and now the Enquirer is claiming that once proceedings go through, he and Hines are set to wed.

edit on 23-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

I found a link to this article in the comments section of his remarks about racism. I post it because I had never heard this and I thought others would embrace the slogan of denying ignorance.

Well now you and I are a little less ignorant about the content of this man's character.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
K.

This is NOTHING compared to most actors and musicians.

Where's the conspiracy in him making it with his 17 year old step grand-daughter?
edit on 23-9-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

I mean, you want to delve into Enquirer B.S look into Woody Allen. That guy makes Jimmy Page look...Well... Still like a child molester.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
meh, women folk used to get married off at 12, and they are not blood related, and 17 is legal in many states. not an admirable act for a married man, but on the sick scale it's pretty tame

ed gein is sick

link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
K.

This is NOTHING compared to most actors and musicians.

Where's the conspiracy in him making it with his 17 year old step grand-daughter?

This forum is Politicians and people. . . . .

In the OFF TOPIC section . . .

link   
Yeah, bit strange...but in the end they are two consenting adults and not blood related...if it makes them happy then fair play to them, none of my business really.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
link   
Are we digging up ancient dirt on Freeman because he said something bad about Obama, or about the tea party?

Just curious so I know who to blame for this ridiculous attempt at character assassination.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That's a hell of an age difference, and very creepy, but she was over the age of consent at 17.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
Are we digging up ancient dirt on Freeman because he said something bad about Obama, or about the tea party?

Just curious so I know who to blame for this ridiculous attempt at character assassination.

LoL do you respect anyone who cheats on their wife with an underage step-child of your grandchild?

You can blame ME or Yahoo news.

Don't blame the MESSENGER

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
shes in it for the money!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

LoL do you respect anyone who cheats on their wife with an underage step-child of your grandchild?

we just don't care.

what do you have to gain from bringing it up/putting morgan down?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey , if a 17 year old showed a sexual interest in me , I would jump her bones ... How I envy the guy .

I suppose it has nothing to do with his fame or wealth though ? lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i didn't read every reply as that would corrupt my pristine logic, thoughts

is it that the girl is 17 & not 18-21.... that is the bug-a-boo factor

let me ask...
on the surface the facts 'look' weird...

but what if the man is actually protecting the young woman... and by legal channels is allowing this youg woman to become a sole heir to his Estates... without the interjection of contests from others during his course of living life...

lets hear the particulars---- Not Ineuendo !

the thread implies mr Freeman is a lascivious, dirty-old man--- a far removed characterization of him...from my subjective judgement of the screen actor i've seen....

thanks
edit on 23-9-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
17 is not illegal where I come from! Damn, I wish I can have sex with 17 years old girls when Im 62

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
How many times are you going to change this thread's title?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It is kinda creepy.I mean come people.Just more proof of some of the Hollywood people are not what they seem to be.
Unless He is trying to protect Her in some way might be possible.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well, he's a Free Man, he can do whatever he wants.

In another note, at least she was 17!

Aye!!

edit on 23-9-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
None of our business.
This is a personal matter between Freeman and his wife.

Which is obviously being taken care of.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
.Just more proof of some of the Hollywood people are not what they seem to be.
: (no reason given)

So, what is the "more" proof you speak of ???????
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure why Morgan Freeman is taking so much heat for what he said? I disagree with his reasoning, but the premise he's made is accurate enough.... It should have been expected that the rush to destroy him on every level wouldn't be long in starting though. It seems S.O.P. now for anything said against those in top national positions and particularly against this and the most recent Presidents in particular. Sad....and people wonder why fewer stand to speak out on controversial issues.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This is not retaliation, I found out in the comments section and thought it was fake, but wow I was wrong.

Just because he made comments that brought this to light does not mean his actions are acceptable.

Can't someone shed some REALITY ON ALL THE RHETORIC?

pathetic that people can't separate his political views from his actions. . . .

(but if you want to be political, the guy is calling a bunch of people racists offering NO evidence. People apparently can not oppose someone based on the content of their character ONLY ON THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join