It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur Photographs Doomed Satellite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

And yes, it does appear that the Eastern Seaboard may get showered by debris as well! Heads up folks!

www.space.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is a link to a video. Could you please provide a link to the news article that states "the Eastern Seaboard may get showered with debris."

I live in SC and yikes. Also, whoever said 9 pm... (not you GenRadek!) ...but whoever said that: Source, please! It's 8:30 EST right now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

www.space.com...

It said that last here, but now I guess its changed again!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.n2yo.com...

For those that havent seen it yet, here you can track it live!

As long as the server isnt overloaded! lol!
edit on 9/23/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
www.heavens-above.com...

One more link that you need to refresh every few minutes to get the up to date location!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I had heard that it was going to hit the east coast as well. I was about to take a shower before I came to work when all of a sudden I heard a series of massive "booms" off in the distance. I rushed outside in my boxers with my camera ready for the footage of a fiery mass emerging from the sky. Turns out the sound was the local high school setting off fireworks for their homecoming celebration. I returned to my house in shame and half-naked, I can only hope my neighbors didn't see me

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well, you won't find any pieces because the UARS was simply the cover story for the real truth, it was really advanced autonomous robots from the planet Cyberton that landed on Earth. Soon both sides of Transformers will battle for the human race. That's why Obama is in Denver right now...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The video looked authentic, it appeared to have the UARS signatures. A 14-inch telescope also suggests to me it was authentic. Wasn't Pluto discovered with an 8-inch telescope?

Anyway, quite cool. It would be great to not have to work for a living and have excellent toys to play with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join