It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: falling satellite could impact eastern U.S.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by Human_Alien
(These people on the radio are saying they think this is a test for Humanity. Seeing how we'll react to an (fake?) alien invasion.

Nanu, nanu?

(I don't care for Robin Williams. Too wound up for my laid-back personality
)

Anyway.....that theory (alien invasion reaction test) is interesting.

No one is following this thus no one is reporting on this. There were more hourly reports on Lindsay Lohan court date than this. What is wrong with this world????
I tell you, this world is encroaching and effecting my life at a negatively rapid rate.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
On one of my newslinks here in New Zealand..... ( posted 30 mins ago...)

NASA SAYS SATELLITE MAY BE DOWN
edit on 23-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Quick, everyone... check your backyards...check your gutters...check your wives... it could be anywhere.

It should certainly be down by now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

That is what I was seeing ,maybe South Africa.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

They're saying NASA hasn't reported in 2 hours? Wow. That's not only insulting but it's infuriating. This is THEIR machinery and it has a lot of people on their toes, worried and very nervous.

Someone, NASA, POTUS, FEMA somebody... should be giving us an up-to-date report on this. At least hourly. This is bull s*$#+

(These people on the radio are saying they think this is a test for Humanity. Seeing how we'll react to an (fake?) alien invasion. It's to see how we'd react while we're in the dark, uninformed... like we are now ....and not being told diddly squat. Interesting theory)

dood...the whole satellite thing is over.

we are talking about Mork and Mindy now.

try to keep up.

Just like the government. This is my thread yet you're telling me what to do.

I couldn't stand Mork and Mindy. It was annoying. He is annoying. The chick was good but Robin is unfunny. He's an animated actor and without his intense delivery (which I don't find entertaining) he wouldn't be funny. Sorry.

Now, get off my thread and go stand in the corner until you're ready to apologize.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OK, my bet is that it will fall in Boulder, CO.
Mork & MIndy resided there in the show. I'm basing this off of Mork coming to Earth in a one man egg-shaped craft similar to the one Lady Gaga appeared in at the VMA awards.
Mork's alien "guide" was named Orson, which leads me to believe that this is a test for humanity after all since Orson Wells did do the War of the Worlds fake alien invasion.
morkandmindy.wikia.com...

This is my educated guess.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Update #13
Friday, September 23, 2011 6:55 PMAs of 10:30 p.m. EDT on Sept. 23, 2011, the orbit of UARS was 85 miles by 90 miles (135 km by 140 km). Re-entry was expected between 11:45 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, and 12:45 a.m., Sept. 24, Eastern Daylight Time (3:45 a.m. to 4:45 a.m. GMT). During that time period, the satellite was passing over Canada and Africa, as well as vast areas of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans. The risk to public safety was very remote. NASA is working to confirm the re-entry location and time and will provide an update shortly.

www.nasa.gov...

link   
Short update, from 4 minutes ago:

NASA is working to confirm the re-entry location and time and will provide an update shortly.

NASA - UARS

link   

Originally posted by annella

On this tracking site it's still moving. Barely. But moving.

UARS

These people on this radio station are pissed off that no one is updating anyone about this potential deadly impact.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Jonathan Winters was the funniest of them all.

Rest in Pieces URAS

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
Short update, from 4 minutes ago:

NASA is working to confirm the re-entry location and time and will provide an update shortly.

NASA - UARS

Updating old news is not a friggin update!

What the hell????

Update #13
Sat, 24 Sep 2011 12:55:17 AM EDT

As of 10:30 p.m. EDT on Sept. 23, 2011, the orbit of UARS was 85 miles by 90 miles (135 km by 140 km). Re-entry was expected between 11:45 p.m. Friday, Sept. 23, and 12:45 a.m., Sept. 24, Eastern Daylight Time (3:45 a.m. to 4:45 a.m. GMT). During that time period, the satellite was passing over Canada and Africa, as well as vast areas of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian oceans. The risk to public safety was very remote. NASA is working to confirm the re-entry location and time and will provide an update shortly.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Well,good.
I can go to bed now.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Of course it is. It's an update to tell us that they're working hard to provide us with an update. Remember, you have to allow for the fact that we're dealing with NASA here.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ya know it is kinda scarey that NASA still doesn't know where or when it landed. Just saying

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

They're saying NASA hasn't reported in 2 hours? Wow. That's not only insulting but it's infuriating. This is THEIR machinery and it has a lot of people on their toes, worried and very nervous.

Someone, NASA, POTUS, FEMA somebody... should be giving us an up-to-date report on this. At least hourly. This is bull s*$#+

(These people on the radio are saying they think this is a test for Humanity. Seeing how we'll react to an (fake?) alien invasion. It's to see how we'd react while we're in the dark, uninformed... like we are now ....and not being told diddly squat. Interesting theory)

dood...the whole satellite thing is over.

we are talking about Mork and Mindy now.

try to keep up.

Just like the government. This is my thread yet you're telling me what to do.

I couldn't stand Mork and Mindy. It was annoying. He is annoying. The chick was good but Robin is unfunny. He's an animated actor and without his intense delivery (which I don't find entertaining) he wouldn't be funny. Sorry.

Now, get off my thread and go stand in the corner until you're ready to apologize.

yea but he did come up big in "Patch Adams" and that one he did with Matt Damon. I was surprised he had that much depth.

but he is genuinely annoying at times.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
but this whole thread shows you how are all are a bunch of retards. the world is about to end and what are we talking about?

Mork and Mindy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i sure hope no aliens really are watching us.

they are either laughing their asses off...

...or we are toast.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Human_Alien

Of course it is. It's an update to tell us that they're working hard to provide us with an update. Remember, you have to allow for the fact that we're dealing with NASA here.

What pray-tell could be the delay? They're probably busy taking in bets as to where and when their 'missile' will land and how many can possibly parish and are just counting up all the money! After all, it's a three-part bet.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Well, look at it this way -- if Robin Williams was a true representation of an alien sent to visit Earth, they'd have to blend in and humans are pretty annoying.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

but this whole thread shows you how are all are a bunch of retards. the world is about to end and what are we talking about?

Mork and Mindy.

Oh why not. Mork and Mindy, Star wars, Yoda, whatever. If it is all about to "end" I say, Nanu Nanu to it all......

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join