It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: falling satellite could impact eastern U.S.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by kdog1982

Yep, I know it from reruns. I love it, too... there's no one quite like Archie. There's also no shows quite like those from the 70s.

Besides the excellent actors on that show, they had a live audience and for me, that made the show funny because it was authentic laughter. Not like the crap canned laughter now a days. I literally can't watch tv anymore.

Anyway, listening to this broadcaster. They are saying the maybe crashing in the Pacific coast? Chili? South America or Africa. They're obviously guessing though.

No accountability from anyone at all!

Now I'm hearing this might take another DAY for it to come down? I don't understand this at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
Ok .... sorry dont have time to read this whole thread
but IS ANYONE CLOSE TO WHERE IT IS SUPPOSE TO LAND ??
I am trying to record it !

From what I can tell,and I don't know if it is accurate anymore, it's over Quebec.12:27 am est.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Originally posted by Wookiep

All in the Family is an American sitcom that was originally broadcast on the CBS television network from January 12, 1971 to April 8, 1979.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

So there...old man

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Im in Sanfernando Valley California ... right now ...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

You see how it is?
It turns into sort of a blur.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by kdog1982

Yep, I know it from reruns. I love it, too... there's no one quite like Archie. There's also no shows quite like those from the 70s.

Besides the excellent actors on that show, they had a live audience and for me, that made the show funny because it was authentic laughter. Not like the crap canned laughter now a days. I literally can't watch tv anymore.

Anyway, listening to this broadcaster. They are saying the maybe crashing in the Pacific coast? Chili? South America or Africa. They're obviously guessing though.

No accountability from anyone at all!

Now I'm hearing this might take another DAY for it to come down? I don't understand this at all.

Chill out,cause they don't know either.It will hit where it will hit.End of story.
Drink a beer or something.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Jon Lithgow, really??? I hear Sean Connery!! Phage may be the sexiest man I have never seen

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by CLPrime

All In the Family is from the 60's...kid

It debuted in 1972. My film teacher was their casting director. Jane Murray.

This people on the radio said they have to wait another 6 hours before it passes again (they're in Oregon I think)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Is this source; The Examiner a reputable paper? I couldn't believe it when my friend told me about this until I asked for a link!?!
You know, I've been having the worse luck the past 2 months and this would be the topper. Literally!

Now, how many seconds will they be able to give us so we here in Florida ---who don't have basements---- can take cover under a palm tree?

This is inexcusable. I know I am saying this prematurely but for this to even be a consideration is inexcusable.

What's next, a comet?.....and space station? Looks like the Hopi's might be getting their Kachina-prophecies filled all within a a few months!

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

hell yea dood what you don't know? you better ask somebody.

you can find The Examiner sitting right next to the The Wall Street Journal all day every day!
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Chill out,cause they don't know either.It will hit where it will hit.End of story.
Drink a beer or something.

They thought they DID know. They had their cameras and crew out there expecting it to come down.

And thanks for the suggestion but I'm just fine. I like being strung out. It works for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well, seeing as they don't know when it will come down, it looks as though we have time to discuss crater size if it hits land, possible tsunamis if it hits water, and the distance the radioactive material its carrying might travel.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by CLPrime

You see how it is?

I hear you,Phage,when there is mention of an old show ,I have to go look it up.
What is funny is my kids are watching the old cartoons I use to watch,which is somewhat better then what they are feeding them today.
Has that thing burned up yet??
edit on 23-9-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
... or we could just discuss old television shows.
Anyone have a favorite Mork & Mindy episode? Nanu, nanu!

link   
Going back to 1st theroy Superman is holding it up and giggling. =P

link   

reply to post by CLPrime

You see how it is?

lmao yea it does but rarely as entertaining as this shyt right here. i'd like to know when we got to talking about Archie Bunker. lmao

and i'm pretty sure i've never read Archie Bunker and Mork and Mindy all in the same post.

lmao
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Phage

Understood. I wasn't there for it, but I can still smell it on a lot of people.

I imagine this is probably very similar to what those at NASA assigned with the task of watching this are doing right about now. Conversation quickly devolves into randomness at times like this.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They're saying NASA hasn't reported in 2 hours? Wow. That's not only insulting but it's infuriating. This is THEIR machinery and it has a lot of people on their toes, worried and very nervous.

Someone, NASA, POTUS, FEMA somebody... should be giving us an up-to-date report on this. At least hourly. This is bull s*$#+

(These people on the radio are saying they think this is a test for Humanity. Seeing how we'll react to an (fake?) alien invasion. It's to see how we'd react while we're in the dark, uninformed... like we are now ....and not being told diddly squat. Interesting theory)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Understood. I wasn't there for it, but I can still smell it on a lot of people.

I imagine this is probably very similar to what those at NASA assigned with the task of watching this are doing right about now. Conversation quickly devolves into randomness at times like this.

Very true,and understood.
Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

(These people on the radio are saying they think this is a test for Humanity. Seeing how we'll react to an (fake?) alien invasion.

Nanu, nanu?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

They're saying NASA hasn't reported in 2 hours? Wow. That's not only insulting but it's infuriating. This is THEIR machinery and it has a lot of people on their toes, worried and very nervous.

Someone, NASA, POTUS, FEMA somebody... should be giving us an up-to-date report on this. At least hourly. This is bull s*$#+

(These people on the radio are saying they think this is a test for Humanity. Seeing how we'll react to an (fake?) alien invasion. It's to see how we'd react while we're in the dark, uninformed... like we are now ....and not being told diddly squat. Interesting theory)

dood...the whole satellite thing is over.

we are talking about Mork and Mindy now.

try to keep up.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join