It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking chem trails.........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

civilian aircraft often do too - usually larger types with longer ranges that load up so much fuel they are over their max landing weight when they take off - so if they have a problem they have to dump fuel to get down to a weight where they can land at a nearby airfuield - often the one they cam from.

Eg

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by LouvadaSejaDeus

Have you tried using those orgon things on a clear sky??

You know what happens when you do?? Clouds appear!! It's true - any clear sky, set up an orgone buster - wait - clouds appear!!

bloody amazing.

Either that or clouds appear/disappear, as do contrails, due to atmospherics.....a hundred years of science is still out on which.........

Wow,

So you still can't spell. Maybe you should try writing in Hebrew?

An Orgon Buster? Never heard of one .

What does it do?

But forget that. STOP TELLING LIES!!!

If you use an Orgone device (CORRECTLY) on a clear day, then no chemical pollution will appear. EVER!!!

Fortunately most people who experiment with this technology do not fully understand it. I say that, because we need clouds and we need rain. Just not created by jet engines. If every local Muppet decided to clear the smog, then I have no doubt that we would experience more of the record, scorching weather experienced by the US and parts of Europe this last summer. I don't agree that humans should play God, Whether they are my friends or not.

on another note,

forget whether the cloud cover is intentional, natural or wot... MONOTONOUS, PERPETUAL CLOUD COVER CAUSED BY JET ENGINES IS A CRIME!

If modern jet engines 'accidentally' create suffocating cloud cover, then, no if's, no but's, it HAS to stop.

But back to you, my erstwhile sparring partner....

What is your agenda? Why do you keep talking nonsense? Who are the people giving you stars when you -clearly- struggle with the English language? What is going on here?

A friend severely warned me against joining ATS, stating that it was full of CIA/MOSSAD/MI6 Trolls, Shills and morons. I thought he was joking.

Deny ignorance? You people deny EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can't even spell. geeeeeezusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see, you can read that)

Jokers!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouvadaSejaDeus
[So you still can't spell. Maybe you should try writing in Hebrew?

I can spell - just can't type
don't know any hebrew - you're the Mossad agent remember, not me.

BTW you never did answer how they feel about you revealing their dastardly plot to rule the world through chemtrails??

An Orgon Buster? Never heard of one .

What does it do?

Here you go:

But forget that. STOP TELLING LIES!!!

What lies have I told??
honestly - AFAIK everything I have written here has been the truth, and I have evidence to support it all.

if you can identify a lie I'll correct it at once & issue an apology - and if I disagree about it being a lie I'll tell you why!

If you use an Orgone device (CORRECTLY) on a clear day, then no chemical pollution will appear. EVER!!!

Where did I say otherwise??

But I'd really like to see some actual evidence of this??

Fortunately most people who experiment with this technology do not fully understand it. I say that, because we need clouds and we need rain. Just not created by jet engines. If every local Muppet decided to clear the smog, then I have no doubt that we would experience more of the record, scorching weather experienced by the US and parts of Europe this last summer. I don't agree that humans should play God, Whether they are my friends or not.

So you don't think everyone should make orgone busters after all?? Can you please make up your mind??

on another note,

forget whether the cloud cover is intentional, natural or wot... MONOTONOUS, PERPETUAL CLOUD COVER CAUSED BY JET ENGINES IS A CRIME!

well since it doesn't actually exist that's not really a problem at all.

you can go to MODIS, for example, and see that there are vast swathes of the earth that do not have cloud cover, and AFAIK nowhere that has it perpetually at all - phew - I was worried ther for a bit!

If modern jet engines 'accidentally' create suffocating cloud cover, then, no if's, no but's, it HAS to stop.

I don't know of anyone being suffocated by aircraft induced cirrus cloud.

Where is it happening?

Of course it is not hard to not make contrails - just fly at altitudes that don't support them.

And you, me and everyone else who travels or makes use of anything that goes by air pays the increased costs - simple.

And of course there's no air travel to the arctic or antarctic - or to alaska or anywhere else really cold where contrails form at ground level.

Oh and we need an international regulatory/enforcement agency to make sure the airlines don't cheat - one world govt perhaps??

But back to you, my erstwhile sparring partner....

What is your agenda? Why do you keep talking nonsense? Who are the people giving you stars when you -clearly- struggle with the English language? What is going on here?

What struggle with the english language?

I think the people giving me stars are the ones that understand or at least believe science and evidence rather than unsupported assertion.

what is going on here is that a lot of people are refusing to believe bunk about chemtrails - they prefer to evaluate credible evidence and verifiable science rather than fantasy fearmongering.

and my agenda is to counter the libel you and your ilk spread about me.

I am an aircraft mechanic, and have worked for a couple of airlines and a national aviation authority. According to you that makes me part of a conspiracy of some sort, and that is untrue.

So I am using the internet to defend myself.

What is your reason for spreading bunk?

A friend severely warned me against joining ATS, stating that it was full of CIA/MOSSAD/MI6 Trolls, Shills and morons. I thought he was joking.

Yes I think he has a fine sense of humour - it's quite common for CT beleivers to accuse everyone who disagrees with them of being a paid agent of someone or other.

It's all a bit sad that CT theorists cannot concieve that their theories are bunk, and have to resort to such personal abuse rather than relying upon evidence.

I see you are well down that path.

Deny ignorance? You people deny EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can't even spell. geeeeeezusss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see, you can read that)

And apparently I'm the one who cannot spell??
:

edit on 11-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fixing quotes & spelling...of course

edit on 11-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fixing quotes still....

edit on 11-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Very true. I was specifically replying in relation to LouvadaSejaDeus and his sighting of military aircraft.

LouvadaSejaDeus,
Stop waffling about 'shills and disinfo agents' and post the images.

TJ

edit on 11-10-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Heres a live tracker on the Flight website, dont know how good it is yet but I thought Id share it. If you get bored you can always read their online archives, 102 years worth of weekly aircraft mags to read

www.flightglobal.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by tommyjo

Heres a live tracker on the Flight website ...

Thanks for that. I agree the archives on Flight Global are superb reading.

TJ

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouvadaSejaDeus
...on another note,

If modern jet engines 'accidentally' create suffocating cloud cover, then, no if's, no but's, it HAS to stop...

It's been known for several decades now that cloud cover caused by persistent spreading contrails may be a problem. With the rise of the jeyt age in the 1960s, it was becoming apparent that jet contrails were cuasing an artifilcial cloud cover.

Growing up near a rural area back in the 1970s, I remember the farm reports on TV talking about that reduced sunlight that the jet age has brought -- due to persistent contrails spreading out to from cloud cover (farmers generally like sunny days). I remember these stories about the contrails because I was always interested in aviation and aerospace as a youngster, although I'm not in that field as an adult.

More recently (since the early 1980s) it has been proposed that the clouds caused by airline travel may be contributing to the greenhouse effect.

While this may be true, it should be noted that automobiles contribute far greater to the greenhouse effect than airline contrails do, and I suspect that you personally don't use non-polluting forms of transportation (like bicycles or solar-powered cars).

However, the bottom line is that none of that relates to what most people call "chemtrails". The idea that airplane contrails can spread into clouds has nothing to do with the idea that the main reason for those trails is that someone is deliberately spraying chemicals from high-altitude jets solely in order to cause harm. That would be like saying that automobiles are on the road solely in order to deliberately poison the public.

Contrails are contrails. Chemtrails have no evidence of existence.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I asked for info as to how to upload the images but received no support.
There are many interesting shots on my computer and back up drives.

Tbh,., kind of getting bored with ATS.

Too many people on the web think that it is a CIA/MI6/Mossad front and I have to agree.
Give me a good reason to participate and I'll continue.

Si Nao, Adios Menschen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LouvadaSejaDeus

Tommyjo provided you with that info three days ago and I have been waiting ever since for you to act upon it, it's only on the previous page. That is a very weak cop-out, we're you hoping we would forget?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join