It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking chem trails.........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LouvadaSejaDeus

Lastly, I have a photo of three military planes, flying at the same altitude and in formation earlier this year, only one has a trail.. Explain that and I'll be happy.

Show the photo. We will judge the veracity from it.

(and, who is this "Italian General"???)
edit on Tue 11 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

His name is in my original post. General Fabio Mino I believe.

Excuse my ignorance, but a s newbie, how do I actually upload photo's? I actually have three.

Give me a little time as I am supposed to be cooking dinner.

Btw, just out of interest, do you actually do anything other than watch this thread? That is a very impressive response time!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Doh! Got it wrong...

Generale Fabio Mini!!!

Silly me...

Here is something he was talking about a year ago.

Don't hang the messenger just yet, as I have NOT listened to this yet.

You lot seem sooooo desperate for some kind of evidence that I didn't just invent this whole Chemtrail thing myself.

www.youtube.com...

Now please let me cook dinner.

xx

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouvadaSejaDeus
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wake tf up... Or stop spreading disinfo lies...
I have just finished watching a show called Mistero on Mediaset (Italian TV) and not only did they explain exactly how HAARP functions and affects the climate, they had a General Fabio Mino explaining exactly how they geo-engineer the weather by adding chemicals to the fuel supply so that nobody realises what is actually going on.

And you believe that because?

When thousands of people over several decades say something different, why are you so certain that this one individual is right?

What scientific evidence has he presented that proves meteorologists and atmospheric scientists are all completely wrong?

He should be very famous!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Since I'm not fluent in Italian, much is lost to me, in terms of what they are saying...but, it's not important really, seems in the first minute or so he is answering the interviewer that the military is involved, etc, etc, yada yada yada....this is the same refrain from the loons out there who promote the concept of "chem"trails.

Of course, to cover the fact that it's radio (and YouTube being a visual medium) there are the usual suspects....the still photos of jet airliners with contrails forming behind them....ALL contrails forming directly behind, and in line with, the engines.

With the usual gaps in distance, because when the hot exhaust gases exit the engines, they are immediately too hot to condense as contrails....but in the -40°C to -60°C typical temperatures, in that environment, they chill down rather quickly.

Of course, Google will translate the comments form Italian to English. There are a few sane and rational people who recently posted on that video.....

edit on Tue 11 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You lot seem sooooo desperate for some kind of evidence that I didn't just invent this whole Chemtrail thing myself.

No-one on this thread has even hinted that they are thinking you did that. Is this an example of you latching onto belief in a meaning that isn't actually there? Hmmmmmmm do we see a pattern emerging?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

reply to post by _BoneZ_

I have just finished watching a show called Mistero on Mediaset (Italian TV) and not only did they explain exactly how HAARP functions and affects the climate, they had a General Fabio Mino explaining exactly how they geo-engineer the weather by adding chemicals to the fuel supply so that nobody realises what is actually going on.

When thousands of people over several decades say something different, why are you so certain that this one individual is right?

What scientific evidence has he presented that proves meteorologists and atmospheric scientists are all completely wrong?

I believe that because of several reasons actually....

One being, that when you use Orgone (Chi/Ki/Prana) energy devices in the vicinity of said CON-trails that they disperse, never to re-appear.

Your move, I believe.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Have you tried using those orgon things on a clear sky??

You know what happens when you do?? Clouds appear!! It's true - any clear sky, set up an orgone buster - wait - clouds appear!!

bloody amazing.

Either that or clouds appear/disappear, as do contrails, due to atmospherics.....a hundred years of science is still out on which.........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Good God man...

Obviously I DO NOT THINK THAT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE, for one minute imagines that I BELIEVE THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT I BELIEVE THAT I STARTED THIS WHOLE CHEMTRAIL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely you are a Yankee...
Never heard of Irony no? Of course not.

I told you I was in a hurry cooking poxy dinner.

Gnocchi and pesto sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

One being, that when you use Orgone (Chi/Ki/Prana) energy devices in the vicinity of said CON-trails that they disperse, never to re-appear.

Your move, I believe.

I'd like to see evidence. And not just a youtube video.

I would want full context - ie atmospheric conditions at the time - as well. Should be easy to produce?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

Your move, I believe.

Oh dear, Orgone again? We're you trying to make yourself sound more credible? Because mentioning Orgone isn't the way to do it.

I thought we covered it extensively before.... yep, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Should be no problem whatsoever. I have various friends in Northern Italy who tell me that they are part of an international network. They are however, all pretty fixed in the local neighbourhood.
Fly to any airport in-between Rome and Milan and I'll come and meet you.

Just say when.

I'm not joking.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No I'm not a Yankee, and if you knew anything of irony you would have seen that my reply was dripping with it.

Oh well

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Hey old Hippy Dude..

I was visiting friends today in a place called Tuscany, Italy. They were spraying just to the north of Camp Darby, although for some miraculous reason they weren't sticking together to form the usual monotonous grey smog/cloud cover.

Strange that!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Lastly, I have a photo of three military planes, flying at the same altitude and in formation earlier this year, only one has a trail.. Explain that and I'll be happy.

Obviously you'll never be able to.

As far as I am aware it is not possible for only ONE of THREE planes to create a con-trail whilst flying within metres of each other.

How to post or upload media on ATS. I look forward to seeing your images.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It all depends on the type of engine. Note the Airbus and Boeing in the following test.

elib.dlr.de...

Can you really tell from your images that the aircraft are all at the same height?

contrailscience.com...

Of the three military aircraft how do you know that one wasn't simply venting fuel? I look forward to the images.

TJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Here...for Tuscany (or elsewhere):

www.flightradar24.com...

Look in upper right corner.....where it says "Jump to area". Click the drop-down menu, for Europe (If the page did not already bring you there...the website might be smart enough to read your IP address).....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'm not rich.

How about you fly over to England?

Or just offer a scientific study? If you can make aircraft contrails disappear it should be very, very, easy to demonstrate to the scientific world.

Might even be a Noble prize in it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by GringoViejo

And you (obviously) have done many experiments with Orgone devices.

I prefer science, not sci-fi.

Do not try to belittle me, little man.

You're doing a perfectly fine job of that yourself, you don't need my help.

I speak more languages than countries you have most likely visited and have experienced things that would quite simply make you piss your pants.
I'm sure

How easy it must feel for you to hide behind your distant computer screen, repeating the diatribe that you have learned from other cyberspace cowboys.

About as easy as making unsubstantiated claims, repeating the same idiocy being put forth by the charlatans who want to peddle you their survival kits and chemtrail creams.

So acupuncture is an con?

Did the topic change all of a sudden?

Kung Fu is for pussies?

I'd be careful saying that, friend. What do you have against people who practice Kung Fu?

Reiki is a fantasy?

Yes.

Wilhelm Reich was an idiot?

If I'm basing this decision on "Orgone technology," then yes, yes he is.

Look in the mirror mate. You are being the idiot.

Touchy today?

Classic modern moron. I don't mean to offend and I apologise if I've stuffed the T&C's, but to dismiss Chi energy in 2011 is to dismiss the Earth orbiting the Sun in 1611.

Do you have a short attention span?

Wake up and stop singing the idiot song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know it, care to teach me?

You want proof, come to Europe.

Already been, this "proof" you speak of seems to have been absent.

But you likely have no balls (nor foreskin).

How very eloquent.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Military aircraft can vent from various points depending on type. If the fuel dump is rear fuselage on or near the centre-line then it can appear to be a contrail from the engine(s).

F-4 Phantom. Three in formation and one is venting.

From

f16crewchief.deviantart.com...

For example Harrier.

From

cardiffstathan.blogspot.com...

Tornado

www.flickr.com...

TJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join