It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking chem trails.........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
There are those who believe what they see and those who refuse to believe what they see, for what ever reason.

I prefer to think of it as people understanding what they see or at least not needing to make up a fantasy to explain what htey do not understand, and people who refuse to understand what they see because someone has told them a fairy tale about the evil NWO depopulating the world, poisoning soil, magnifying HAARP, hiding Nibiru or some other fantasy.......often accompanied by the sale of books, remedies and speaking engagements....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Wake tf up... Or stop spreading disinfo lies...
I have just finished watching a show called Mistero on Mediaset (Italian TV) and not only did they explain exactly how HAARP functions and affects the climate, they had a General Fabio Mino explaining exactly how they geo-engineer the weather by adding chemicals to the fuel supply so that nobody realises what is actually going on.

PLEASE open your eyes (unless you are evil Mossad or CIA). Most of the human race cannot survive under this chemical assault. Take a look on the streets around you. They are filled with sick pseudo-zombies. If you honestly support the mass extermination of your fellow man then I pity you. If you honestly trust your Government, then I pity you more.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Depopulation plans a fantasy? You have obviously never listened to HRH Prince Philip nor Henry Kissinger? You know - and care - nothing of the Georgia Guide-stones..

Three questions,,

Do you work for Mossad or

Do you work for some other branch of the Luciferian brotherhood?

Have you seen the film Idiocasy?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LouvadaSejaDeus

Just performed a Google search. Found the Italian program and a brief description, ran it thorough translate:

On 11 December 2009 Italy Channel One aired the fifth episode of "Mystery", the program conducted by Enrique Iglesias. During the program, was offered a service that has dashed the controversial and thorny issue in conjunction with HAARP chemtrails. Although no studies have considered the various cog in the matter, have been highlighted the salient aspects in a clear and correct, interviewing scientists and researchers such as Jerry Smith. It 'was the topic of a privileged climate manipulation, pointing, however, also to the strategic implications, economic and mind control. www.tankerenemy.com...

I can already tell that the "documentary" was full of bogus info....and the most obvious way I know this (without yet seeing the video, and researching the credentials of the "scientists" interviewed).......is from the link at the end, there.

"tanker-enemy"

This is a prolific poster on YouTube, of the most ridiculous videos imaginable, and the looniest *conclusions*.

What is particularly telling about "tankerenemy" on YouTube is, he does not allow any dissent. All attempted posts are first filtered through the UTube feature that allows the channel owner to review it first, and requires him to approve it, before it will post.

And of course, once you write a post (and it never shows up, because he deletes it)...then, when you try to make another post, the message You Have Been Blocked prevents any subsequent postings, by the username you are using on UTube.

This is a sure sign of someone who has something to hide, or is a coward and does not have the courage of his convictions.

IN other words.....a scam, sham, hoax.

Furthermore, the concept of HAARP and what it is claim to be capable of? Total hogwash. The actual facts about HAARP are easy to research, once you realize the many lies and misconceptions written about it by people just using the ignorance of science that is so prevalent in today's world, in order to stir people up, fear-monger....and perhaps sell a book or two (or several).

Edit:

And, here found an eleven (11) minute clip of Episode #5 of "Mistero", from YouTube. We are supposed to post only in English on ATS...but, there it is. Unfortunately, I see no subtitles. However, being an International discussion board, surely several others (such as yourself) will be Italian speakers......

(Note the "Tanker Enemy" distinctive logo, on the video. Do NOT be fooled by this charlatan, and fool.....):

edit on Sun 9 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouvadaSejaDeus

Depopulation plans a fantasy? You have obviously never listened to HRH Prince Philip nor Henry Kissinger? You know - and care - nothing of the Georgia Guide-stones..

Of course I know of them - they are a popular subject for CT's - and what of them?

Three questions,,

Do you work for Mossad or

Do you work for some other branch of the Luciferian brotherhood?

Have you seen the film Idiocasy?

No, never heard of it, and ditto. How about you?

A couple of simple questions for you - if the purpose of chemtrails is depopulation how come life expectancies continue to increase along with the word population??

If you have credible evidence that chemtrails exist, why don't you make it public?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Helloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you trying to do??????????????????????????????????

Today is October 2011.

You pull up some outdated nonsense from December 2009 to disprove what I am saying.

Get a life my friend.

HAARP exists. Surely you are not going to deny that.

Geo-engineering exists.

Please do not make yourself appear REALLY stupid on a global stage. I beg you.

It doesn't matter how much you are being paid......

It is not worth it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes HAARP and Geo-engineering exist.

But there's no evidence that chemtrails do - and the fact that the 1st 2 exist is not evidence that the 3rd one does.

Are you saying evidence from 2009 and earlier is not valid??

Because if you are there's a whole heap of chemtrail "evidence" that you have jsut dismissed too!

So what is your timeframe for evidence to be valid?? And what is the evidence that you have from within that time frame that shows that chemtrails exist??

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Of course I work for Mossad.

Why else would I be on ATS??

Where do you see people living longer? All I see is people dying all around me. Over 120 of my friends have died and I'm not even 50. 25 people I know have died in the last year. So where are all these healthy people you speak of? My Mother died in her 50's. All my Aunts and Uncles died before they reached 60. Steve Jobs just died at 56... REALLY ***ING healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The population increases because no matter how diabolical mans intent, there is a GOD many times more powerful than the Luciferian NWO and the supposed Synagogue of Satan.

We humans are passing this momentous period in our history in order to evolve.
We need as many living beings as possible to help with the coming consciousness shift.

Don't worry about it. You clearly are not an integral part of the equation.

Go back to sleep and just keep up attacking the truth. You know it pays.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What are you trying to do??????????????????????????????????

Today is October 2011.

You pull up some outdated nonsense from December 2009 to disprove what I am saying.

From your earlier post:

I have just finished watching a show called Mistero on Mediaset (Italian TV)

When you watched that show, did you happen to noticed when it was made?

IS that YouTube clip I found from that same show you just watched on Mediaset (Italian TV)?? Or, was what you saw a newer, updated version of the programme "Mistero"?

HAARP exists. Surely you are not going to deny that.

HAARP, yes. It does exist. And, not only in Alaska....other countries have similar projects.

It does not, and CAN not do what so many ridiculous conspiracy theorists are claiming it does, though. Its primary function is to study the IONOSPHERE, that layer of our atmosphere that is far, far above any weather, any altitudes where jets fly....it is nearly (in some cases, IS) in space.

The ionosphere is a part of the upper atmosphere, comprising portions of the mesosphere, thermosphere and exosphere, distinguished because it is ionized by solar radiation.

Source

The ionosphere begins at about 85 km altitude. 100 km is the accepted point where "space" begins. Realm of astronauts, cosmonauts and spaceships...not airplanes, and certainly not "chem"trails. The ionosphere continues upward, from 85 km to at least 600 km.

HAARP studies the ionosphere, as I said, as part of furthering the scientific knowledge of our atmosphere, and on the military aspects, to investigate potential alternate forms of long-range communication methods....for extreme contingencies, such as major wars where satellites are disabled, for example.

Geo-engineering exists.

ALL theoretical, at this point in time. If you want to discuss unintentional anthropomorphic activity that affects our climate, then yes....Human activity does have some effects, but the extent and the actual influences that we cause are still up for debate.

Much has been written about possible future scientific endeavours to attempt to alter the climate on a global scale, with intent. Still, much to learn, and only small-scale tests so far....mostly in computer simulation modelling.

Please do not make yourself appear REALLY stupid on a global stage.

Follow your own advice....at least for your own sake in private life. To save further embarrassment......

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No, sorry that was not the same show. I suggest you chill out and take a look in the mirror. Back off... You are completely in the wrong. It was a new show with Amanda Knox as the main attraction. I told you to try to not to make yourself look stupid.

As far as HAARP, I have no idea what the conspiracy nuts believe but I am an electronics engineer.

Are you honestly denying that the technology exists to create earthquakes by hitting existing tectonic fault lines with ELF's (in the region below 16 hz)?

You want to be very careful what you say.

An enormous amount of suffering has POSSIBLY been -or yet to be- caused by this technology.

Do you actually have any understanding of electro-magnetics or electronics? It is kind of key to this discussion. Do you understand how a Tesla coil works?
Do you understand what a radio frequency is?
Do you know what ELF's are?
Do you know the difference between a decibel and a hertz?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Of course I work for Mossad.

Well thanks for that.

Do they know you are on here admitting their secret programme to depopulate the world??

Why else would I be on ATS??

How would I know what your reasons are??

Where do you see people living longer?

Here - www.infoplease.com...

and here - geography.about.com...

and here - www.cdc.gov...

and here - apparently it's a real problem for retirement planning!

All I see is people dying all around me. Over 120 of my friends have died and I'm not even 50.

I had a school friend die when I was 13, and another of aids (he was a haemophiliac who received tainte blood) when I was about 25.

Since then I have had no friends die - and I am over 50.

Please stay away from me - clearly knowing you is dangerous!!

[quote[25 people I know have died in the last year. So where are all these healthy people you speak of? My Mother died in her 50's. All my Aunts and Uncles died before they reached 60. Steve Jobs just died at 56... REALLY ***ING healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youdo know what life EXPECTANCY is don't you??

The population increases because no matter how diabolical mans intent, there is a GOD many times more powerful than the Luciferian NWO and the supposed Synagogue of Satan.

Care to try to prove the existence of god?? I think you probably need to do so in another forum tho.

personally I think it is time humanity gave up on one of it's silliest creations.

We humans are passing this momentous period in our history in order to evolve.
We need as many living beings as possible to help with the coming consciousness shift.

Don't worry about it. You clearly are not an integral part of the equation.

Go back to sleep and just keep up attacking the truth. You know it pays.

It pays?? when did that happen?? where can I apply??

Isn't truth supposed to be supported by evidence??

Come back and talk about truth when you have some of that and it might be more convincing.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix quotes

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Why don't you tell us, and show us hte evidence that htey have anything to do with chemtrails or geo-engineering instead of asking leading questions??

I dont' get it - if there is EVIDENCE of chemtrails why are all the "believers" doing such a great job of hiding it from us and only pressenting obtuse, confusing, wrong or pointless stories, etc??

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Alleged geo-engineering!!!!?

Go on, alleged financial crisis. lol!

Do you know what.. I am sure you are already WELL aware of this, but lets forget any nefarious super governmental or Military programs, what about this civilian operation?

www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It was a new show with Amanda Knox as the main attraction. I told you to try to not to make yourself look stupid.

I had only your brief description to go on, I Googled "Mistero", found an episode of that show about HAARP and "chemtrails". Is the episode you saw the same, only added a segment about Amanda Knox?? (Shows do that, you know....repeat portions of earlier productions, as they package a full hour's episode with some latest breaking news or gossip.).

How about you find a link to the one that you said you saw. Did it feature "tankerenemy" too, or not?

So, Amanda Knox. And, she's a foremost authority on....? Being in prison in Italy for murder, apparently. Acquitted, so good for her. But, Ms. Knox relates to "chemtrails" and HAARP how, again??

Are you honestly denying that the technology exists to create earthquakes by hitting existing tectonic fault lines with ELF's (in the region below 16 hz)?

Are you honestly trying to claim that HAARP produces ELF at sufficient power levels to even come close to the fanatsy of "causing earthquakes"??

Sorry, that is woo-woo of the highest order, once you actually get educated about the facts of HAARP, and not fall for the siliness written about it by people who just make stuff up.

An enormous amount of suffering has POSSIBLY been -or yet to be- caused by this technology.

No, it hasn't. And, won't.

Do you understand how a Tesla coil works?

Oh, no wonder.....well, there you go, little wonder the delusion has grabbed you and won't let go.

Do you understand what a radio frequency is?
Do you know what ELF's are?
Do you know the difference between a decibel and a hertz?

LOL!!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Addendum:

More on HAARP...this line is sarcasm, thought it better to point that out:

"Fun Fact, HAARP can also create temporal rifts to alter events in the past."

James Randi Educational Foundation

I always enjoy the facts and brilliant debunking presented by the Randi folks. Smart bunch over there......

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I apologise for the delayed response.
Unlike all you CIA/MI6 goons out there, we here at MOSSAD have real work to do.. such as mass deceptions to perform, without mentioning the murder of countless innocent civilians, not everyone gets paid to talk crap on ATS.

So, Amanda Knox. And, she's a foremost authority on....? Being in prison in Italy for murder, apparently. Acquitted, so good for her. But, Ms. Knox relates to "chemtrails" and HAARP how, again??

Can you not see that a program Mystery, would have a slight interest in the Amanda Knox story? Nothing to do with HAARP or Chemtrails.

Are you honestly trying to claim that HAARP produces ELF at sufficient power levels to even come close to the fanatsy of "causing earthquakes"?? Sorry, that is woo-woo of the highest order, once you actually get educated about the facts of HAARP, and not fall for the siliness written about it by people who just make stuff up.

Are you even aware (but what's the point, for do you actually care?) that earthquakes can be caused by devices thousands of times less powerful than the HAARP facility in Fairbanks Alaska?
Dr Bernard Eastlund (one of the original HAARP designers) stated in the film 'HAARP Holes in Heaven' that he himself triggered minor earthquakes in California in the 1980's whilst using ELF's emitted at a mere 30 watts from a small device, in order to scan the local subterranean environment whilst searching for precious reserves such as oil.

Clearly you won't consider any of this information. Just do us all a favour and stop spreading lies.

One last question did you visit the linked site in my last post?

Of course not.

Please watch the film and educate yourself.

edit on 11-10-2011 by LouvadaSejaDeus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by LouvadaSejaDeus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I tracked all the chemtrails. All of them. They all lead back to Art Bell and his Chemtrail creams.

After he started making money off of the ignorant and hopelessly stupid, others realized they could cash in as well. Now the idiots are reeling, trying to make anything they can think of responsible for, or caused by these fictional "chemtrails."

I pity them.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Why don't you tell us, and show us hte evidence that htey have anything to do with chemtrails or geo-engineering instead of asking leading questions??

I dont' get it - if there is EVIDENCE of chemtrails why are all the "believers" doing such a great job of hiding it from us and only pressenting obtuse, confusing, wrong or pointless stories, etc??

First, without being rude, why don't you learn to spell?

Trust me, more people will take you seriously.

The other evening, I tried to act as messenger, relaying an interesting viewpoint held by an Italian General.

You and Proud Bird both desperately tried to ridicule and silence the messenger.

If you disagree with the messenger, contact the Italian Military, get the Generals email and tell him he's talking s**t.

Obviously you'll never do that because you have no interest in expanding upon, let alone accepting, the truth.

Good luck in your life. I wish you well.

Lastly, I have a photo of three military planes, flying at the same altitude and in formation earlier this year, only one has a trail.. Explain that and I'll be happy.

Obviously you'll never be able to.

As far as I am aware it is not possible for only ONE of THREE planes to create a con-trail whilst flying within metres of each other.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Post the picture.

And the thing is, you're no messenger, you're just regurgitating the same tired old theories that the other chemtrail believers have spewed forth over the years.

More like a parrot, in my opinion. Or a pawn.
edit on 11-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Dr Bernard Eastlund (one of the original HAARP designers) stated in the film 'HAARP Holes in Heaven' that he himself triggered minor earthquakes in California in the 1980's whilst using ELF's emitted at a mere 30 watts from a small device, in order to scan the local subterranean environment whilst searching for precious reserves such as oil.
Please watch the film and educate yourself.

Are you sure you're not thinking Brooks Agnew?

He is either a fool or a liar. Radio waves do not cause the ground to vibrate. Earth tomography works the same way all radar works, a signal is transmitted and its echo is received.

I wonder how his trip to the North Pole turned out.

Agnew said the 100-man, 13-day expedition will be utilizing a 450-ft long, 23,000-ton nuclear-powered Russian icebreaker ship, as well as specialized instruments to measure a 'depression' in the ocean and changes in the properties of sea water that could point to the opening of the inner Earth. He suggested the opening may be as large as 80 to 500 miles across, but could be 'masked' by the inhabitants who live there. Agnew said there are reports of at least 8 major races and 200 minor races living in the interior of the Earth.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Please watch the film to confirm that it was not Bernard Eastlund who made the claim.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

HAARP + "earthquakes" = Woo-Woo:

HAARP Conspiracy Debunked By Preeminent Pakistani Nuclear Scientist

....."So let us simply use common sense and physics. Assume therefore that the power of the transmitters is many ties that declared on the website (3.6MW). This may mean HAARP could potentially disrupt radio communications during war, or blind incoming missiles. But science cannot accept Dr Rahman’s claim that “It (HAARP) may also affect plate tectonics causing earthquakes, floods through torrential rains and trigger tsunamis.”.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Analysis: HAARP

Earthquakes: Sites such as this one suggest that HAARP has the capability to cause earthquakes at practically any point on earth. As best I can tell, they suggest that HAARP modifies the ionosphere and, consequently, modifies the magnetosphere. The site above says "The magnetosphere is vital to the stability of the tectonic plates that float on the surface of the earth". However, I haven't found any site, other than similar conspiracy sites, that substantiates any connection between the magnetosphere and stability of tectonic plates. Fluctuations in the magnetosphere are associated with auroral activity, commonly known as the "Northern Lights." Given that the sun causes fluctuations in the magnetosphere constantly and causes significant fluctuations during solar storms, the lack of a link between solar activity and earthquakes further calls into question a link beteen the magnetosphere and plate tectonics. Lacking documentation of a connection between the magnetosphere and tectonic stability, [color=gold]a connection between HAARP and earthquakes is speculation not based on science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAARP myths

.....Dr. Eastlund's patent, which has since become popularly known (though inaccurately) as the "HAARP patent", is widely reproduced online, often with much commentary from authors making their own interpretations of how it might be used. Specifically, the patent involves using natural gas to generate electricity to create electromagnetic radiation to excite a tiny section of the ionosphere to about 2 electron volts, thus moving it upward along the lines of the magnetic field. The conspiracy theorists, once again, completely ignore the fact that this can only happen in the ionosphere, and they interpret it as a weather control system or earthquake generating system. Such extrapolations are without any plausible foundation....

And,

....A further disconnect in this conspiracy claim is that Dr. Eastlund's patent was for a speculative and unproven device approximately one million times as powerful as HAARP. The patent does not mention HAARP, and none of its drawings remotely resemble anything built at HAARP. For perspective, HAARP's antenna array measures about 1000 feet on a side. A device such as that imagined by Dr. Eastlund would have been 14 miles on a side, with one million antenna elements, compared to HAARP's 180. Furthermore, Dr. Eastlund left APTI to found his own company before the HAARP program began, and was never associated with the program.

And let's not forget one of the progenitors of these myths, and the hoax of HAARP:

One of the most vocal critics of HAARP is Nick Begich, son of the late Alaskan congressman of the same name. He writes as Dr. Nick Begich, but his Ph.D. is in traditional medicine and was purchased via mail from the unaccredited Open International University in India, and included no coursework or curriculum. Begich is a proponent of a number of new age energy healing techniques of his own invention. In 1995 he self-published Angels Don't Play This HAARP. This book kick-started many of the popular rumors about HAARP, including that mass mind control is one of its goals.

"mass mind control"?? Woo-Woo......!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lastly,
Debunked: Bernard Eastlund and HAARP

edit on Tue 11 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join