It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking chem trails.........

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There are many ATS members across america. Is it possible members could post their state, the time of day, the location of the sun at that time and what direction the trails run.
People need to report sightings at time it is occuring.
Start Sat. September 24. A.M
Anyone else intrested ?.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

There's a website that has flight patterns, you can view these flights and match them up to any "chemtrails"
you see, if there's a match than it's a contrail.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Firstly, there's no such thing as "chemtrails". There are more than abundant posts and threads in the "chemtrail" forum (where this thread should be as well) that counter any argument that claims "chemtrails" as being real and factual.

What I believe you meant to say is "contrails". And as already posted, there are several software programs that will allow you to track flights around the country and the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh. You mean something like this sticky thread in the forum dedicated to "chemtrails"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Firstly, there's no such thing as "chemtrails". There are more than abundant posts and threads in the "chemtrail" forum (where this thread should be as well) that counter any argument that claims "chemtrails" as being real and factual.

What I believe you meant to say is "contrails". And as already posted, there are several software programs that will allow you to track flights around the country and the world.

And you can categorically state this because?

They are definitely spraying something. I have seen it with my own eyes.

Now, I am not saying it is dangerous toxins, but they are certainly real. Now these trails have been few and far between in the last 6 weeks, but this morning the sky over my City was full of them.

edit on 23/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Yes.
During summer the atmospheric conditions which are conducive to contrails are not as common as they are in autumn. We are moving into contrail season.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I am not seeking debate on the issue .
I have read a decades worth of posts pro and con.
There are those who believe what they see and those who refuse to believe what they see, for what ever reason.
Just asking for first hand accounts of what people see, and when they see it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Due to the trails I saw today, I'll be looking tomorrow,,,, and I'll be here to post what I see. Great idea for a thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's 7 am and see them off to the east/northeast. Nothing directly overhead just yet. The one I am watching right now is travelling to the west.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I am not seeking debate on the issue .

There is nothing to debate anyways as there has not been one bit of scientific evidence shown that chemtrails exist and just looking up and seeing what you think are chemtrails is not even close to evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello Old Hippy!

Perhaps you could have stated in your OP that you specifically invite those of us who don't enjoy chemtrails and have already live past questioning its existence, otherwise you will definitely have constant intrusion by those that want to still debate it's reality. There are plenty of other posts on this website where they can continue their arguments.

Your idea is great!

Would you extend that invitation to everyone on the globe? I am in SA and would like to post a record here too. Chemtrail here are very new. There is a thread on another post under 'Alien' kind of topic on this site where a family saw chemtrails for the first time in Johannesburg in 2006, they thought it was something out of space like, because it was such an unusual sight. I thought they started spraying Gauteng (where J-burg and Pretoria, where i am) recently but I see they did venture to try it a few times before.

It is now becoming a more regular thing. Perhaps three or four times a month. Sometimes more often. I would like to track it. It seems like they introduce it slowly. I had full experience of this horror when living in Italy and the UK.

Can us Africans (and the rest of the world) join?

I even saw them in India.

Flower power rules!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
oops! the mad face was supposed to sit next to 'they are doing it in India too'

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Perhaps you could have stated in your OP that you specifically invite those of us who don't enjoy chemtrails and have already live past questioning its existence, otherwise you will definitely have constant intrusion by those that want to still debate it's reality. There are plenty of other posts on this website where they can continue their arguments.

A few things here, first this is an open forum so anyone can post on any thread. Second can you provide any scientific evidence of chemtrails existing and what are in these chemtrails you see? As of yet there is not one single bit of scientific evidence to prove that chemtrails exist and again looking up and seeing a plane have trails behind them is not evidence, because you are seeing and yes I am gonna say it "contrails not chemtrails".

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You can also compared your observation with the computer predictions - based on atmospheric conditions.

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

Contrails will not always persist when predicted to do so, and may persist when not predicted (bearing in mind we are only talking computer models), but I bet most of the time observations match predictions

edit on 24-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Kindly prove to me that love exists.
Prove to me that this world in fact does exist.
Prove to me that I am not just in your dream from which you are sure to wake up but will only realise that it was all a dream when in fact you do wake up.
Prove to me that I have lived before.
Prove to me that death is not the end.
Prove to me that your blue and my blue are the same blue.
Prove to me that ufos do exist.

I do not have to prove anything to anyone and I do not expect you to prove anything to me. I will prove only to myself, whom I do not need to try and convince. But I will respect what yo have proven to yourself and I ask you to respect what I have proven to myself.

I owe you no proof. Not even about chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Excellent idea. Keep up the good work.

I would like to share a new video on chemtrails

Keep looking up S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

How are those "chemtrails"?

They look like normal contrails. Nothing unusual, nothing wierd. Just.. contrails. Unless someone has a video from aboard one of teh planes *showing* chemicals being vented from the plane, *then* I might believe it.

But videos of planes at tens of thousands of feet in the air claiming to be dumping chemicals? Nope, don't buy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I didn't ask you to buy it. It's free for everyone to see.

If you're comfy in your aluminum foil hat then goody for you.

I supplied the video as information for people interested in studying or tracking chemtrail activity.

You are free to take it or leave it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

But what in that video shows "chemtrails" ? How are you coming to the conclusion that those contrails are in fact chemtrails?

I cannot see anything in there that shows chemicals being vented from "secret" vents or any colour to them that would suggest anything other than typical condensation, etc.

I'm keen to know how you came to your results. That's all. Simply posting videos that are labelled "chemtrail mystery lines" isn't in itself evidence.
edit on 26-9-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
Kindly prove to me that love exists.

We can measure a change in the chemical balance of the brain when one is feeling "love". This is not a hard concept.

Prove to me that this world in fact does exist.

We can measure the world around us, and study it empirically. This is not a hard concept.

Prove to me that I am not just in your dream from which you are sure to wake up but will only realise that it was all a dream when in fact you do wake up.

I'm interacting with physical objects, and the time on the clock isn't skipping around. Definitely not dreaming (too bad I couldn't live in 'chemtrail' fantasy land too, huh?).

Prove to me that I have lived before.

You are living now, it's evidenced by your posts.

Prove to me that death is not the end.

The evidence points toward death being the end. Why would I try to prove something that doesn't exist?

Prove to me that your blue and my blue are the same blue.

We can't, there's no way to know if we are seeing the same blue. But we both can confirm that something is blue, take comfort in that, my friend.

Prove to me that ufos do exist.

There's unidentified objects...but they aren't extra terrestrial.

I do not have to prove anything to anyone and I do not expect you to prove anything to me. I will prove only to myself, whom I do not need to try and convince. But I will respect what yo have proven to yourself and I ask you to respect what I have proven to myself.

I owe you no proof. Not even about chemtrails.

Sooooo, you come in here posting about "chemtrails", but have no interest in supporting their existence with any kind of evidence? If they exist, there should be some evidence. Got any?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join