It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let's disect the protocols one at a time and see if they're true

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by takethat
In William' Bill' Coopers book, Behold a Pale Horse, he said it was actually 'Protocals of Sion'.NOT ZION. Zion was used to purposly mislead the public and use the Jews as a scapegoat. In the text he also says to replace the words Goyim with cattle.
And Jew with Illuminati.

please correct me if Im wrong but I was under the impression Sion is a French secret society. Im unsure but one things for sure the Protocals seem to becoming a reality whoever wrote them.

You are correct, because William M. Cooper was correct. Cooper exposed so much, this is why Bill Clinton labeled Cooper as "the most dangerous man in talk radio" and why he was eventually assassinated.

'Sion' may have some correlation with the Priory of Sion or Knights Templars.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

In the hands of the States of to-day there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the Press. The part played by the Press is to keep pointing out requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, to express and to create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its incarnation. But the GOYIM States have not known how to make use of this force; and it has fallen into our hands. Through the Press we have gained the power to influence while remaining ourselves in the shade;

here is something that everyone knows, even the jewish people, that the majority of the press is in jewish hands.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

In William' Bill' Coopers book, Behold a Pale Horse, he said it was actually 'Protocals of Sion'.NOT ZION. Zion was used to purposly mislead the public and use the Jews as a scapegoat. In the text he also says to replace the words Goyim with cattle.
And Jew with Illuminati.

please correct me if Im wrong but I was under the impression Sion is a French secret society. Im unsure but one things for sure the Protocals seem to becoming a reality whoever wrote them.

i already changed the words like you said and it didn't make any sense.....

Replace the word "Jew" for Illuminati, or The Powers That Be, or The Elites.

Replace the word "Goyim" with cattle, or sheep, or sheeple, or profane, or commoner, or average people.

Still doesn't make sense?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

And Jew with Illuminati.

You are correct, because William M. Cooper was correct. Cooper exposed so much, this is why Bill Clinton labeled Cooper as "the most dangerous man in talk radio" and why he was eventually assassinated.

Spot on my friend. good work on reminding me of the protocals, we live in strange times and i will give them a re-read, I actually stopped a few years ago because I found I was actualy seeing sense in them and felt a little ashamed with myself.

'Sion' may have some correlation with the Priory of Sion or Knights Templars.

edit on 23-9-2011 by takethat because: drunken spelling.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Much of it was plagiarized from a book called "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" by Maurice Joly, which had nothing to do with Jews or Judiasm, but was written as a protest against Napoleon III.
reply to post by LifeInDeath

this is what i've heard, but, i read the forward of that book and it explains this:

dialogues in hell

Here, everything is presented as fiction. It would be superfluous to give the key to it in advance. If this book has significance, if it conceals a teaching, the reader must understand it himself and not have it explained to him. Moreover, reading this will not be without its lively pleasures. Still, one must proceed slowly through it as befits writings that are not about frivolous matters. No one should ask whose hand wrote these pages. In a certain sense, a work like this is anonymous. It answers a call to conscience. Everyone hears this call. The ideas take form. The author withdraws to the background because he merely records a thought that is generally held. He is merely a more or less obscure in strument of the partisans who seek the good.

he explains that he is not the author of the ideas behind this book, he is just presenting it as fiction so that it might be accepted and understood better than the plain text.....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

And Jew with Illuminati.

i already changed the words like you said and it didn't make any sense.....

Replace the word "Jew" for Illuminati, or The Powers That Be, or The Elites.

Replace the word "Goyim" with cattle, or sheep, or sheeple, or profane, or commoner, or average people.

Still doesn't make sense?

no, it doesn't....because of certain descriptions of positions and such that are in some of the protocols that we know today as positions that are held exclusively by jewish people.....for example, the press... and the jewish families that own the federal reserve......
edit on 23-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Did you know many of these "Jewish Elite" are not practicing Jews? They are Jew by bloodline, not religion. Take the Great George Soros or House of Rothschild for example. I would rather call these people "TPTB",Elites, or Illuminati, as not to confuse them with the religion.

I do not use the term "Illuminati" as an exclusive group such as the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati. I use it to encompass all those with power who are pulling strings in the shadows.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Did you know many of these "Jewish Elite" are not practicing Jews? They are Jew by bloodline, not religion. Take the Great George Soros or House of Rothschild for example. I would rather call these people "TPTB",Elites, or Illuminati, as not to confuse them with the religion.

I do not use the term "Illuminati" as an exclusive group such as the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati. I use it to encompass all those with power who are pulling strings in the shadows.

this is probably true...i know that not all jewish people are privy to this information based on this excerpt in the protocols....

notwithstanding that we have had to gather it out of the oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us, though we have sacrificed many of our people. Each victim on our side is worth in the sight of God a thousand GOYIM.

apparently, they think that their agenda has been furthered by sacrificing some of their own people...this sounds alot like the holocaust that was funded by the banks of england and america to persuade the jewish people to occupy israel....i mean, what would a jewish state be without jewish people in it???

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

no, it doesn't....because of certain descriptions of positions and such that are in some of the protocols that we know today as positions that are held exclusively by jewish people.....for example, the press... and the jewish families that own the federal reserve......

If the Jews were in control of the world, don't you think they would have done a faster/better job at exterminating the Palestinians or rebuilding the destroyed temple?

The Elites are the Hebrew Israelites that worshipped the golden calf. Jews are the ones at the synagogue reciting Torah. Zionists are not Jews. Zionists have separated as far from the Jewish family tree as Ishmael and the Arabs.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

If the Jews were in control of the world, don't you think they would have done a faster/better job at exterminating the Palestinians or rebuilding the destroyed temple?

The Elites are the Hebrew Israelites that worshipped the golden calf. Jews are the ones at the synagogue reciting Torah. Zionists are not Jews. Zionists have separated as far from the Jewish family tree as Ishmael and the Arabs.

sorry, sahabi, zionism is a movement to produce the jewish state of israel. non jewish people wouldn't have ever even thought of doing that, it was people who consider themselves jewish and consider themselves constructing prophesy, because they always believed that their kingdom was going to be here on earth and they are getting very close to it......i can't tell you the particulars, but i can tell you that they have to stay on course with their strategy or they will mess it up...it even says so in the protocols here in the first protocol......

17. Before us is a plan in which is laid down strategically the line from which we cannot deviate without running the risk of seeing the labor of many centuries brought to naught.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

what would a jewish state be without jewish people in it???

If the State of Israel is a Jewish nation, why is it a secular country instead of being governed by Mosaic Law? Many of those in power in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Khazars and Turks. Why don't the Hassidic or Orthodox Jews hold majority power in Israel?

The State of Israel is not governed by Jewish Law. Those holding majority power are not pure Hebrew blood. It's all a grand deception.

The Protocols of Zion are true and accurate, but they are not from the Jews of Moses, they are from the Jews of the golden calf.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

what would a jewish state be without jewish people in it???

If the State of Israel is a Jewish nation, why is it a secular country instead of being governed by Mosaic Law? Many of those in power in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Khazars and Turks. Why don't the Hassidic or Orthodox Jews hold majority power in Israel?

The State of Israel is not governed by Jewish Law. Those holding majority power are not pure Hebrew blood. It's all a grand deception.

The Protocols of Zion are true and accurate, but they are not from the Jews of Moses, they are from the Jews of the golden calf.

i have no argument with what you've stated at all....that's why i'm saying that not all jews are privy to this.....but, they ones who are are zionists....some zionists are complicit in it unwittingly, meaning that they support the official premise of zionism, but they don't truly understand the overall picture of it.....in fact, some would argue that they were from the line of jews that ran the Sanhedrin of old......

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I find it amazing that people are willing to say, "oh, it is a work of fiction" and so dismiss it entirely.

Altho it could use some updating according to the technololgy currently available, it is yet a plan for world domination, that we could do well to use in a counter-plan.

Along with this one would do well to also read "1984" and "Brave New World". I believe that both of them are available on-line for free. They are works of "fiction", but they sure lay it all out there for you to see that this is Exactly what is happening all around us.

The Crown Templars, whether Jewish or not are central to TPTB.

Here is a site which has an endless list of vital info. Many free e-books. Much info on any subject to care to pursue.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here is the intro to the index on the "Protocols":

"In the 1800s documents surfaced which were misleadingly called...

"The Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion".
Almost everything these documents proposed to do has happened over the last 100 years, but these developments had little if anything to do with the Jews. The very publication of these documents may have been for purposes of disinformation, to deflect growing suspicion away from the actual manipulators to a convenient scapegoat, the Jews.

The manipulation of the world by the secret society of the "Illuminati" is not a Jewish phenomenon.

There have been some Jews involved, but no more than members of many other races, and people of all political persuasions, from capitalist to communist to anarchist. All play their part in the covert game plan, and the Jewish people have suffered more than most from the machinations of this shadowy Brotherhood.
To overcome the misleading reference to Zion, we will call these protocols (i.e. secret plans) by their truer name "The Protocols of the Illuminati", and the name "Illuminati" will be used to describe the elite leaders of Brotherhood who are aware of the real agenda.

The Protocols clearly express the Illuminati's view of the masses, its contempt of the general population, and we will replace their reference to the Goyim, as they call people like us, with the more precise term "rabble".

It sees us as little more than sheep or cattle. And while its analysis is distasteful, it cannot, unfortunately, be accused of inaccuracy in its contention of how easily most people allow themselves to be manipulated.

from LiberalsLikeChris Website

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset quoted in

"Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982 by Amnon Kapeliouk -
from CounterCurrents Website"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

sorry, sahabi, zionism is a movement to produce the jewish state of israel. non jewish people wouldn't have ever even thought of doing that

"Early on when I was a kid I'd say, 'If I were a Jew I would be a Zionist." I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist." [Joe Biden - Vise President, USA]

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
in protocol 5 this line appears and gives some insight. i mean, who are the chosen people? i think we all know this answer.....

protocol 5

However, it is probably all the same to the world who is its sovereign lord, whether the head of Catholicism or our despot of the blood of Zion! But to us, the Chosen People, it is very far from being a matter of indifference.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

sorry, sahabi, zionism is a movement to produce the jewish state of israel. non jewish people wouldn't have ever even thought of doing that

"Early on when I was a kid I'd say, 'If I were a Jew I would be a Zionist." I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist." [Joe Biden - Vise President, USA]

this is true, but non jewish people didn't come up with the idea, they jumped on the bandwagon due to their monetary or religious ties with the jewish persuasion.....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The Protocols of Zion is an anti-semitic fabrication. The source in your OP is an anti-semitic website.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

i have no argument with what you've stated at all....that's why i'm saying that not all jews are privy to this.....but, they ones who are are zionists....some zionists are complicit in it unwittingly, meaning that they support the official premise of zionism, but they don't truly understand the overall picture of it.....in fact, some would argue that they were from the line of jews that ran the Sanhedrin of old......

NETUREI KARTA: Jews United Against Zionism

Jews Against Zionsim

Jews do know what Zionism is and what's going on. Why do we think all Jews are either going along with the Opus Magnum, or are naive to it? Because those who control the media do not want the world to know that even Jews are against them. "Jews" do not own the media.... it's all a grand deception.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Please do not think I am here to derail. I have been fascinated with the Protocols of Zion since the first time I read them.

I only believe your assumptions are incorrect as to Jews controlling the world or what not. The Jews are a scapegoat and human shield for the Illuminati to hide behind. The Protocols of Zion were phrased in such a way as to put all the blame on the Jews so that the real powers could keep on doing what they do.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

The Protocols of Zion is an anti-semitic fabrication. The source in your OP is an anti-semitic website.

If you had read this thread and pursued the links I provided you would see that we are saying that it really has nothing to do with Jews per se.
You may further become aware that Jews of today are NOT Semites; so your whole "anti-semetic" accusation is and oxy-moron.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join