It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration to Ban Asthma Inhalers Over Environmental Concerns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Heyy senor wanna by a feelthy peectures? er ah asthma inhalers?
2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Someone will clearly profit from forcing asthma patients to another method of relief. Fed assisted crony capitalism at it's finest.

Obama is scum.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Another misleading "blame Obama" headline. The ban was enacted in 2006 under Bush. Obama literally has nothing to do with it.

The OP couldn't even get the "Ban Asthma Inhalers" part right, they're only phasing out the CFC variety. Asthma inhalers themselves aren't going anywhere.

Does it really matter? Obama isn't getting off of his ass to stop this idiocy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
But you know what will really piss me off? If I have to go to the doctor for a friggin prescription. WHO is going to pay for the DOCTOR VISIT? I can't afford no doctor. And I can't afford the damn things as they are now, let alone if they go UP in price, PLUS the cost of a doctor's visit.
I also need a prescription to buy my inhalers, but it costs me just 2.25 Euros.

Cause there IS no alternative to severe asthma suffers other than DEATH. So now I am forced to pay some 150.00 just to be able to breathe?
That's the part I don't understand, how can someone make a law (or whatever that is) like this. The last time I had to go to the hospital (because even at 200% of the maximum dose, I was needing to take another dose after 2 hours instead of a minimum of 4), I heard a nurse saying to someone that was there, complaining that I got in front of the people that were already waiting, that only two types of patient have immediate admission: the ones bleeding and the ones with difficulty in breathing, because those are considered the most urgent cases.

So, it would be like saying that you need a prescription to stop bleeding.

That must be one of the most stupid things made by politicians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join