It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Excercise Maybe Meant to Blindside You From False Flag At Location Not In Denver.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I personally think that the Illuminati's False Flag Operation social engineering team isn't as lacking in prediction skills to see that, if they do end up causing a mass panic incident in Denver, any time soon, that more than a million people are gonna be ready to suspect it was totally planned, thanks to the great amount of attention that TruTv's Denver Airport gave that crass genocide mural and the apocalypse horse, that no doubt left an imprint on many people's minds.

I'm gonna call it out, and say that the next false flag is gonna be nowhere near Colorado. They are probably gonna pull what they did whilst everybody was immersed and focused in the BP Disaster, then all of a sudden, that Japan Earthquake stole the show, and nobody expected that, but it sure drowned out the BP coverage.

The smart thing to do, from an Illuminati standpoint, in my opinion, is to get the ball rolling on an event anywhere but where Alex Jones or other truther watchdogs are expecting it right now.

They've already done NY many times, so It would seem logical, if they really wanted to inch forth more security measures, to do another popular city like Los Angeles where all the movie stars are, and then hype up the tragedy with the celebrity sound bites on the latest mass panic event to support mass hysteria.

Also , they've been pretty much hinting that they want to get TSA into train stations and Football Stadiums.

Anybody else see how their protocol could be to glue your eyes to everything going on in Denver, and have the real thing go off anywhere but there?

edit on 23-9-2011 by Pocky because: typo

edit on 23-9-2011 by Pocky because: video

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
yeah totally agree with you and to be honest i dont think anything of significance will happen elenin does not worry me one bit nor does obama been in denver i think people look too much into these things but i do agree a false flag is due to happen followed by the worlds economic crash

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i could not say it better then myself needle in the arm ................ just wait and see whats next .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I'm gonna call it out, and say that the next false flag is gonna be nowhere near Colorado. They are probably gonna pull what they did whilst everybody was immersed and focused in the BP Disaster, then all of a sudden, that Japan Earthquake stole the show, and nobody expected that, but it sure drowned out the BP coverage.

edit on 23-9-2011 by Pocky because: typo

Ummm, BP Oil Spill happened 4/20/2010 and the Japan Earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Illuminati's False Flag Operation social engineering team

uh?

and there isn't going to be a false flag incident, the most that's going to happen is well nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
OP: yea thats a good way to look at it... but i always think these guys are 20 steps ahead of us.. before we knew how they even workd they're plans were already in effect.. before 9 11 i doubt alotta ppl knew about problem,reaction, solution so nowdays im thinkin they got a whole new strategy on how to carry thngs outs that us "truthers" wont know about till it happens, then were gonna be tryna expect somthin new wit that same strategy, while they already got a new one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Doesn't the object in "Melancholia" pass the earth and come back around and then hit the earth some days later? Regarding Elenin, the more dangerous date could be ~about the 16 of October. In the now closed NASA buzz room one person posted at the nearest approach Elenin could come within about 56,000 miles of earth or .00004 AU

Elenin, still locked in the magnetic field of Nibiru may not have sped up as much as calculated by NASA. It could be on a direct collision course with earth. It's only about 4 miles across, but an impact would leave a mark. Elenin is traveling with two sisters that could strike also. ----------------------

new topics

top topics

join