It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

former satanic priest, demonic deliverence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
this happened in a very humble church in Mexico(where alot of demons roam)
the first demon laughs at the pastor to try to intimidate him, the second houls like a wolf,
and the third tells him" I cannot stand this light,i recognize your power.my father satan will destroy me"
very few man of GOD have such faith guidance from GOD to face these demons head on,something very complex and intimidating if you've never experienced it before. think god for the stuff he has put us(the church) threw..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
sorry, not buying it. I'm usually not so skeptical about demon possessions, but this one seems faked. All the other exorcisms I've watched, the demons still use the hosts mouth to speak. In this video the demon's voice is disembodied and sounds like someone off camera is speaking into a microphone. The timber/sound of the voice sounds amplified as if coming out of a monitor/speaker.

So I'm gonna have to call bunk on this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

you can call it what you want, unless you've experienced demons before, you will not understand do NOT under estimate the dark side.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

Why do so many of these videos come out of South America? Because you people get fooled easily (No offense anyone). They do this stuff to convince you that your faith is not strong enough and you need to go to church more often etc etc. I'm not saying demons are fake, If you've watched the paranormal s*** these guys put on the news you'll know what I'm talking about. P.s 'Fat woman with three demons inside her'...Haha demons of Mickey D's.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There isn't enough evidence in the video to support the notion that this isn't a hoax. I question the authenticity, considering the reactions of the partaking individuals (the priest, the possessed, etc) all seem too staged. The reactions are not realistic, and the 'demonic voices' are laughable.

I've experienced the presence of a dark entity, or, what you religious folk would consider a 'demon'. Dark entities aren't attention whores. They prey on individual who are alone and defenseless. You can believe whatever you'd like to believe, but if I were you, I wouldn't put so much faith in something of such low quality.

edit on 23-9-2011 by ambilvalence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Do a search on territorial spirits, they been in Latin America before our time with the grusome daily human sacrifices of the aztecs till the present day drug cartels that worship death, this happens there because of the necessity of people for god. if you were born with everything in life i dough you would be in search for GOD the bible says. it is very hard foe a rich man to enter the gates,did you forget JESUS rested in a bed of hay,and was a carpenter? another reason is people in latin america are relly devoted to GOD some church ceremonies last up to three days, they fast in groups and go out in to the wilderness to for days to pray, it seems like you are the one easily fooled. im not saying every thing you see is real but there is a spirutual war going on and were stuck in the middle..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ambilvalence

attention seekers? this preist toook 3 sessions of hours each and had only his top assistants there so noone would credit him for any of this.........this is but the tip of the ice berg.
do you think priest have the time to hoax videos to convert other individuals.??
they are not crop circle makers tryng to convince you that aliens are gonna come and get you .they are doing the work of god, just because you would react in a different way to this situation doesn't mean this man of GOD has to do the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

attention seekers? this preist toook 3 sessions of hours each and had only his top assistants there so noone would credit him for any of this.........this is but the tip of the ice berg.
do you think priest have the time to hoax videos to convert other individuals.??
they are not crop circle makers tryng to convince you that aliens are gonna come and get you .they are doing the work of god, just because you would react in a different way to this situation doesn't mean this man of GOD has to do the same.

With all due respect, for a Christian, you're comments are quite defensive and condescending.

Do I think priests have the time to hoax videos to convert individuals? Yes, yes I do. The Catholic church in itself is based off of scare tactics. Need proof? Get a history book. There are numerous reasons as to why a 'priest' would want to fake 'demonic possessions'. The first reason coming to mind is publicity -- the video surely has gotten the attention of everyone on this thread, including you, and that goal in itself has been achieved.

Priests aren't men of God. They're men who preach dogmatic doctrine to gullible individuals. I'm not against religion at all, in fact, I'm quite religious, but you're giving these 'men of God' credibility, when you don't even know if this is a hoax or not. For all you know, these 'men of God' might not even be priests. You weren't there when it was filmed, nor was I. Then again, I'm not defending something with blind faith.

Feel free to believe in demonic possession all you'd like. You'll exhaust yourself in attempts to 'teach' the world that this video is real. People are just too intelligent to accept something when you don't know what you're talking about. Do I believe in 'demons'? Sure. Do you have any evidence to support your claim? Nope. All you have is your dogmatic, brainwashed, babble.

God Bless.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Aren't Jim Bakker, Robert Tilton and Fred Phelps "Men of God"?? There are many who deceive in the name of God and religion. It's ignorant to assume that just because one claims to be holy or a Man of God, that their intentions are pure. They are human first and foremost and just as likely to sin as the next person.

Sam Kinison, the late, great stand-up comedian, was a Baptist minister at one point. He saw the greed and corruption that religion is capable of and turned from it. Did a total 180 and became famous doing stand-up comedy living a life of sex, drugs and rock and roll (well...comedy. but it's close enough).

So you can't follow religion blindly.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I don't doubt there is a God, Just don't believe most of the stuff in the bible.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

this has nothing to do with the catholic church,of course i know all the blasphemies of the woman who rides the beast (as this church is called in revelation) and i can probably quote more history than you off the top of my head, but i am wasting my time throwing my pearls unbelievers,maybe those who do not believe should not disrupt those who are doing it, i am very anti-religious.because these organizations twist the word of GOD to fit their agenda. i respect your opinion but think just think,what if............

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I AM TIRED OF TELLING YOU GUYS WE ARE NOT HAVE A RELIGION,BUT A GROUP OF SCARRED INDIVIDUALS WITH A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST(I CANT SPEAK FOR THE "CHRISTIANS" YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

reply to post by iNkGeEk

I AM TIRED OF TELLING YOU GUYS WE ARE NOT HAVE A RELIGION,BUT A GROUP OF SCARRED INDIVIDUALS WITH A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST(I CANT SPEAK FOR THE "CHRISTIANS" YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT)

Oh...I apologize. I didn't realize that you were part of a group of disfigured individuals. Unless you meant mentally and you're part of a support group, in which case...good on ya, mate!

(not sure if you realized that your caps lock was on. in an online setting, that denotes "shouting". just looking out for ya)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

I meant to say scattered individuals.. and i don't spend too much of my life on the net to know all the implications of having caps lock on,so i apologize for not wasting my life on the net like most of the people here

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think there can be a low level sort of bad spirit possession that does not have to express itself in so dramatic a fashion. It could come from a situation which Jesus described, which is not filling your mind with good things. We need to things every day which the bad spirits have no tolerance for.
edit on 24-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

this has nothing to do with the catholic church,of course i know all the blasphemies of the woman who rides the beast (as this church is called in revelation) and i can probably quote more history than you off the top of my head, but i am wasting my time throwing my pearls unbelievers,maybe those who do not believe should not disrupt those who are doing it, i am very anti-religious.because these organizations twist the word of GOD to fit their agenda. i respect your opinion but think just think,what if............

Your signature has the wrong which in it. It should say which, not witch. The witch you have in your signature is a woman who practices witchcraft.
edit on 9/24/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

but you get the point right?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

it is hard to spell in English when you are trying to learn a third language and studying a fourth.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

keep in mind he was a high ranking satanic priest,but your right about the lighter, harder to detect influences evil spirits have on us on a daily bases,most threw subliminal messages or killuminati puppets like ,gaga jayz and most things on tv. these will all lead up to the continuous loss of morals and the acceptance of these by our society..
edit on 24-9-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: misspeling

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I felt like making a thread about not watching tv.
Even a lot of videos people link to here, I don't watch, and some I try to, I turn off in the first few seconds.
Alcohol and drugs like crack and meth brings demons.
It doesn't necessarily come all at once but it is what comes with devoting yourself to something and you encourage the spirit of that thing into yourself.
I would imagine soccer fans getting so wrapped up in football where demons come in and you have riots.

edit on 24-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join