It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Social Network Research on How Many Are 'Awake' etc. . . .Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
1. Given all the moderately alarmist to shrill fear-mongering and/or warranted !ALERT! cries collecting for the last week or so of Sept 2011 . . .

2. Given the claims by some that the NWO globalists will have us attacking Syria to be followed alarmingly soon by China and Russia attacking us with a full scal WWIII before the end of Nov or the end of the year . . .

3. Given YouTube stuff like Al Cuppett--former officer on the staff of the Joint Chiefs of Staff;

Al Cuppett 2011:

www.youtube.com...

Al Cuppett This Week:

www.youtube.com...

John Moore: What the government isn't telling you:

www.youtube.com...

John Moore 2011

www.youtube.com...

John Moore This Week:

www.youtube.com...

Stan and Holly Deyo THE COSMIC CONSPIRACY etc:

www.standeyo.com...

Benjamin Fulford July 2011

www.youtube.com...

Benjamin Fulford 2011

www.youtube.com...

Benjamin Fulford This week:

www.youtube.com...

David Willcock August 2011 etc.

www.youtube.com...

Project Camelot 2011 Interviews:

www.youtube.com...

Project Camelot This Month:

www.youtube.com...

DutchSinse 2011

www.youtube.com...

DutchSinse August 2011:

www.youtube.com...

Lindsey Williams Aug 2011:

www.youtube.com...

Recent Quake swarms in the Canary Islands Tsunami threat area.

The interesting fulfillment of the Jeremiah Prophecy for 29 Sep 2011:

The worsening deliberate economic collapse . . .

etc. etc. etc.

==========================================================

I think it could be quite informative for us to query those willing to reply with the following questions about those they know best in their closer social networks:

1. How many individuals out of how many (out of family, work, play, sports, extended family . . . ), would you categorize as follows:

A) VERY AWAKE _______ (7-10 with 10--maximally awake) )and heavily into prepping for looming calamities ______ individuals out of ______folks
B) MODERATELY AWAKE (5-6 out of 10) and collecting some extra food and water and a few other absolute necessities: ______ individuals out of ______folks
C) BEGINNING TO WONDER (3-4 out of 10) and thinking of getting some extra food and water: ______ individuals out of ______folks
D) SOMEWHAT RESISTENT but slightly curious occasionally: ______ individuals out of ______folks

E) RESISTENT to the whole idea (1 out of 10) and not at all interested in talking about it. ______ individuals out of ______folks

2. In your closer social networks (out of family, work, play, sports, extended family . . . ), Where would you rank in terms of being MOST INFORMED and MOST AWAKE? ______ out of ________?

3. What percentage of such folks are

A) ____% --freaking out--anxious, not handling it well at all.

B) ____%--concerned but handling it reasonably well. Have some spiritual anchor that helps them maintain peace.

C) ____%--concerned and without any particular philosophical/spiritual anchor--mostly pretending that they will rise to the top of the heap regardless or C'est la vie.

D) ____% --derisive, dismissive--think all such concerns are off the wall stupid or some variation on that theme.

E) ____% somewhat like D but more bored with the whole genre.

F) ____% building or buying into a bunker arrangement--very heavy duty preppers.

G) ____% Believe these are the traumatic END TIMES but that they'll be Raptured out of here before things singe their tail feathers tooooo horribly.

H) ____Believe these are the traumatic END TIMES but that regardless of when The Rapture occurs or whether tye'll be martyred or not--THEY ARE SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND HEAVEN BOUND--HALLELUJAH!

=========================================================

It seems to me that if we could get even 24 or so people to respond to the above, we could run some interesting stats on such replies.

And if the responses changed say in 6-18 months . . . that could be revealing as well.

Thanks in advance for y'all's replies and even for merely checking the thread out. May God be with all of good heart.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I suggest adding to the last group of questions one about ascension - very different concept to most than the rapture.

JMO -

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Do I get a free pen for filling this in ?

Because you put so much work into it, I would say E on question 1, and completely not interested on question 2 or scared but not interested to know further.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I appreciate the work put into this thread , but it needs editing and simplifying or it will fail and that would be a shame .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ask the mods to run a proper survey, that would work ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nobody around me that I know of, except one family member, is even partially awake.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
reply to post by BO XIAN

I suggest adding to the last group of questions one about ascension - very different concept to most than the rapture.

JMO -

That would be interesting alright.

It is quite antithetical to my orientation but I would be interested in the numbers who's subscribe to that construction on reality.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
I appreciate the work put into this thread , but it needs editing and simplifying or it will fail and that would be a shame .

Thanks. I notice down thread that someone suggested a proper ATS survey. I'd be happy to do work on that.

Who do I contact? Mods?

Simplifying . . . Sigh. I'm such an info hog about such things . . . simplyfying is one of the hardest things I do with such things! Repeatedly my simplyfying efforts have resulted in longer and more complicated docs. LOL.

Perhaps we could collaborate on a proper ATS survey? Who do we contact?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
Ask the mods to run a proper survey, that would work ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Thanks.

What all would you like to see covered in a proper survey of this sort?

What would your top 3 interests in this ball park be?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Nobody around me that I know of, except one family member, is even partially awake.

Interesting.

Is that person older than you; a peer or younger? If older or younger, by how many years? And how educated?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Do I get a free pen for filling this in ?

Because you put so much work into it, I would say E on question 1, and completely not interested on question 2 or scared but not interested to know further.

Thanks.

Would you be willing to guess how many of your peers feel similarly . . . or perhaps a percentage of your peers?

How about your blood relatives your age?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No problem - I would be fascinated to see the results.

And S&F

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Thanks for your kind replies.

If you have other suggestions, please feel free to offer them.

These are challenging times. It's my opinion that more information about how folks are handling such issues might be of value to many.

new topics

top topics

join