It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman: Obama Made Racism Worse, Tea Party Will Do 'Whatever [It] Can To Get This Black Man

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Cain is an establishment backed pseudo dark horse. He is being thrown in in my opinion as more water to dilute Ron Paul support from the Tea Party. My suspicions are based on who backs him and where he has been in business and the Federal Reserve banking system..

Source 1 (backers)

His “9-9-9 plan” is also weird to me since 999 is just an upside down 666. Very anti-Christ and very strange.

Some blogger that agrees with me

That is all I have to say on Cain at this time but the Federal Reserve buddies of his might have set him on this course just to get the Tea Party off of the End the Fed meme started by Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

Cain is an establishment backed pseudo dark horse. He is being thrown in in my opinion as more water to dilute Ron Paul support from the Tea Party. My suspicions are based on who backs him and where he has been in business and the Federal Reserve banking system..

Source 1 (backers)

His “9-9-9 plan” is also weird to me since 999 is just an upside down 666. Very anti-Christ and very strange.

Some blogger that agrees with me

That is all I have to say on Cain at this time but the Federal Reserve buddies of his might have set him on this course just to get the Tea Party off of the End the Fed meme started by Ron Paul.

Wait.

I'm trying to get my head around that even one of your reasons for not liking Cain is that you can turn some numbers he uses upside down to make a symbol you don't like?

Do I have that right?

If so, I'll agree that's it's very strange, but I don't agree that the strangeness belongs to Cain.

BTW, do you also judge candidates by playing recordings of their speeches backwards? Just asking.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

No but I am dyslexic so when things are reversed from their normal orientation I notice them. It has little to do with anything but how my weird brain is wired. I am always trying to get things ordered in their normal way when reading. So when I see something like this 999 thing of Cain I see 666 and have to wonder if this is not something others might find off setting. The human mind is always trying to make sense out of random patterns. When you are a dyslexic your brain is working over time to figure out the correct orientation or order of things you see written.

This is why mind control tricks do not work on me. I have been in the audience when everyone was transfixed on the orator and acting weird and discovered that they were being influenced by mind control technology. Only because my brain is not wired like most people's.

edit on 29-9-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
When Herman Cain said at a campaign stop on 10/1/2011 that President Obama "Insults Blacks" by the way he talks to them, it reminded me of 2008 when Reverend Jesse Jackson said on TV that he'd like to personally "cut Obama's nuts off" because he "talks down to Black people".

I thought it ironic that two African Americans on opposite ends of the political spectrum see President Obama the same way in this regard.

-cwm

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

curious - what does this have to do with Morgan Freeman and his opinion of the Tea Party?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by carewemust

curious - what does this have to do with Morgan Freeman and his opinion of the Tea Party?

Uh, Backing up the OP with examples of two more prominent blacks that think obama is making things worse for them, and not better as obama promised sounds quite relevant to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Uh, Backing up the OP with examples of two more prominent blacks that think obama is making things worse for them, and not better as obama promised sounds quite relevant to me.

centurian - why pick a fight where there is none? it's a reasonable question

Morgan Freeman: Obama Made Racism Worse, Tea Party Will Do 'Whatever [It] Can To Get This Black Man Outta Here

So, how does this apply to the OP?

I thought it ironic that two African Americans on opposite ends of the political spectrum see President Obama the same way in this regard.

carewemust is referring to the remark Reverend Jackson made before the last election when he thought his microphone was off - and to the recent opinion of Herman Cain. Both men are prominent African Americans

Morgan Freeman - also African American - claims the Tea Party is racist and out to get President Obama

So...does the fact that these two gentlemen agree, and that they each disapprove of how Obama speaks to African Americans somehow disprove what Morgan Freeman says?

Herman Cain is competing to be the Republican candidate in the next election, and he seems to be a Tea-Party favorite. Jesse Jackson tends to be kinda crabby and somewhat self centered – but that might just be my opinion :-)

He has also said some decidedly not cool, anti-Semitic things in the past – as well as claiming that our president – President Obama – was acting white...

:shk:

Anyhow – this is what Jesse Jackson’s own son said after the Reverend made that earlier remark:

Jackson, Jr. issued a statement that said "Reverend Jackson is my dad, and I’ll always love him. . .I thoroughly reject and repudiate his ugly rhetoric. He should keep hope alive and any personal attacks and insults to himself."
en.wikipedia.org...

What do ALL these men have in common?

Which of them speaks for all African Americans?

Which of them speaks for the Tea Party?

How does any of this make Morgan Freeman wrong?

thanks centurian – but I’d still like to hear from carewemust - maybe he can explain all this - I'm just not getting it

:-)
edit on 10/4/2011 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join