ATS 9/27 Derby: Place Your Bets!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well, just 11 hours and 20 minutes left in the game.

I bet I win. I will share my profits if you change the odds up and give me a better pay out

No, just kidding.

Hey, good luck everyone.... or.... Should I be wishing everyone bad luck...Just in case something does happen?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

mmmm, the big day. the air is nice a crisp good day to become rich.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Nope.

The #5 involves comets, solar flares, neutron bursts, etc..

The #11 involves UARS or any other man-made object. (Still no word of Canadian zombies. Hope we dodged a bullet on that one.)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Twenty minutes to post.

Repeat...twenty minutes to post!

Last chance to get your bets down.

Your latest odds...

#1 Bankersgonewild = 9:1

#2 FalseflagPhil = 14:1

#3 Nuttintoseehere = 1:1

#4 Martiallaw = 99:1

#5 Cometatyou = 41:1

#6 Nuketilluglow = 28:1

#7 Coupcoupcachoo = 99:1

#8 Euroloser = 64:1

#9 Jesusurreal = 27:1

#10 Newmadridsameastheoldmadrid = 43:1

#11 MajorTom2GroundControl = 30:1

#12 Tobedetermined = 9:2

And the horses are coming out onto the track.

Twenty minutes to post!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The horses are loading into the gate. A bit of trouble loading the #8 Euroloser as the horse seems skittish.

The #8 settles in. About ready folks.

The flag is up…

And away they go…

Oh, the #1 Bankersgonewild seemed to stumble badly coming out of the gates.
#2 FalseflagPhil comes away okay same as the #10 Newmadridsameastheoldmadrid.
#12 Tobedetermined heads out to an early lead with the #6 Nuketilluglow tucked in neatly right behind him.
The #4 Martiallaw is angling in slowly towards the rail with the #7 Coupcoupcachoo on its tail.
The #9 Jesusurreal coming along from the outside, with the #11 MajorTom2GroundControl maintaining the pace.
The #5 Cometatyou and the #8 Euroloser relax their way into the middle of the pack.
And the heavy favorite, the #3 Nuttintoseehere who broke very slowly from the gate is now pulling up the rear along with the #1 Bankersgonewild.

Listen to the roar of the ATS crowd as the horses jockey for position.

And they are coming up to the first turn with a somewhat leisurely pace as they begin to gather along the rail.............................................................................

To be continued...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They’ve now reached the ¾ pole of this ATS 9/27 Derby with the #12 Tobedetermined still out ahead and setting a modest pace. The #5 Cometatyou draws along side the #6 Nuketilluglow both of whom are pressing the leader the #12. The jockey on the #7 Coupcoupcachoo is now setting the pony down to task while the #9 Jesusurreal sits five lengths back off the lead.

Now we have the #3 Nuttintoseehere starting to make a steady advance on the lead from second back where we find the #1 Bankersgonewild starting to drop back even further. I do believe with the Dow up more than 250 points that the #1 seems to be in some sort of distress.

The horses are now coming up to the second turn and it’s a spread-out field with the #12 still ahead and the favorite, the #3 sitting well in back of the pack but showing some spirit.

To be continued...
edit on 27-9-2011 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
# 6 Nuketilluglow is gaining some ground! lol Maybe today is not his day, will look for him in another race.

Iran says could deploy navy near U.S. coast: Report, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
too late to post? i will try 300 on nothinto see here
and 57 on #12 to be determined
Okay...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Better late than never. Won't change the odds, but you are marked down!

Good Luck! (C'mon #3!)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This thread about the collapse of the Earth's magnetic field makes me wonder if good ol' #5 is gaining a lead.

Mint julep, anyone?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Mucho Gracias!

Keep those updates a-comin' folks!

We're only 1/4th of the way through this. Every bit of info helps.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Coming up towards the backstretch we’re still looking at the #12 Tobedetermined out by a neck over the #6 Nuketilluglow. #5 Cometatyou being asked to keep the pace with the front-runners and the #9 Jesusurreal still hanging off the lead and making a ground-saving trip scraping the rail. On the outside we have the #7 Coupcoupcachoo hanging tough with the crowd and the #10 Newmadridsameastheoldmadrid still not making any serious move at this time.

Now with reports that the Denver airspace will be temporarily closing for VIP movement we now have the #4 Martiallaw making a bid as we near the backstretch. Still not much from the favorite, the #3 Nuttintoseehere who happens to be eleven lengths to the unhappy side of the lead. Both the #1 Bankersgonewild and the #8 Euroloser seemed finished early on but seeing the Dow go from up 325 to close at up 147 has these two horses gaining a second wind.

And as they go into the backstretch this is still anyone’s race.

To be continued...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Running through the backstretch we still have the #12 Tobedetermined hanging tough in the lead, but the #4 Martiallaw is giving a strong chase. Then comes the #5 Cometatyou hanging on the outside with the numbers 6, 9 and 10 sticking close looking for their opening. The #2 FalseflagPhil seems to be losing steam while the #7 Coupcoupcachoo sticks to the rail in hopes of saving some ground.

The #11 MajorTom2GroundControl seems to be boxed in near the rail with the latest NASA info that the satellite crashed into the Pacific. The #3 Nuttintoseehere continues to hold its position near the back of the pack, while both the #8 and the #1 just cannot seem to get any momentum.

Now they are approaching the final turn nearing the ¼ pole and the pack seems to be bunching up for the final stretch.

To be continued...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

How do you have #3 so far behind? If I was not having so much fun with this thread I might be pouting.

I love this. It's so creative.

Go number 3!!!

edit on 27-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My horse is going to win the Triple Crown.
...we are going to do this again for the next Doomsday date right?
Don't we have something in October and November 8th and I'm sure some other soon to come date.
I want the odds for my horse, #3, to win the Triple Crown....all in baby on that.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Yeah, I hope this thread gets continued for the next dooms day date.Maybe change the horses out according to the latest issues and conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

October 28th date seems to be the next likely horse race. Not sure about November's date. How about grand finale Dec 21 2012?

thanks OP, this has been a lot of fun. Can't wait to see how it pays-plays out.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Go #3!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Maybe change the horses out according to the latest issues and conspiracies.

Still cannot forgive myself for not thinking of a #13: Whatthefukushima

Bet that pony would have posted at 4:1 or lower.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

ahaha, that is brilliant.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join