It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 9/27 Derby: Place Your Bets!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm gettin' the fever...500 AT$ on #9 please...added to the 500 ATS I already have on #1....I feel hot baby, soooo hot...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Okay I place everything I have on #3 Nothing to see here.

8,357 AT$ on # 3.
edit on 24-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
5 – Please note that if you pick a pony representing the end of the world and you are correct that there will likely be a substantial delay in posting the results.

ROFL...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
By the way I put everything on #3

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'm gettin' the fever...500 AT$ on #9 please...added to the 500 ATS I already have on #1....I feel hot baby, soooo hot...

Duly noted.

On a side note, seeing as you're betting heavy on the #9, you wouldn't have any inside information about this matter would you?

Love it!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I knew one of you 3000+ types would go heavy on #3 sooner or later.

(By the way, love the avatar.....but you probably already guessed that!)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Getting close to bed time, so here are your latest odds, as of BlueSkies wager...

#1 Bankersgonewild = 9:1

#2 FalseflagPhil = 13:1

#3 Nuttintoseehere = 1:1

#4 Martiallaw = 99:1

#5 Cometatyou = 40:1

#6 Nuketilluglow = 28:1

#7 Coupcoupcachoo = 99:1

#8 Euroloser = 63:1

#9 Jesusurreal = 26:1

#10 Newmadridsameastheoldmadrid = 53:1

#11 MajorTom2GroundControl = 30:1

#12 Tobedetermined = 5:1

There they sit folks, as of midnight.

I'll begin "calling the race" when I get up Tuesday morning (afternoon?...freakin' Jagermeister) and continue thru midnight and a bit beyond. Just in case we have a photo finish.

By the way, any assistance on calling the race Tuesday would be greatly appreciated. (Hey! It's ATS!)

Your "tip" of the evening...

The #10 Newmadridsameastheoldmadrid strikes me as an excellent value play. I mean c'mon. Obama in Denver, Mountain Guardian being played out, FEMA on alert as well as the National Guard? This pony is a true overlay IMHO.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Hessling because: Thought I should add the horse's names

edit on 25-9-2011 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I like this thread, but I don't even know what's so special about this weekend. Is this the weekend the comet Elenin passes by?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueSkies

I like this thread, but I don't even know what's so special about this weekend. Is this the weekend the comet Elenin passes by?

Loads of "what the hell" threads based mostly upon the unusual number of high-level officials that will be "out of place" during this short period. They range from the President, to the Pope, to high-level CEOs, and so on. (Many speculative I'm sure. That's why I pegged #3 as the odds-on favorite.) Why this should be happening at this particular time is anyone's guess.

Here's an outstanding recent ATS thread to get you into the groove...

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

Yippee!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueSkies

Loads of "what the hell" threads based mostly upon the unusual number of high-level officials that will be "out of place" during this short period. They range from the President, to the Pope, to high-level CEOs, and so on. (Many speculative I'm sure. That's why I pegged #3 as the odds-on favorite.) Why this should be happening at this particular time is anyone's guess.

Here's an outstanding recent ATS thread to get you into the groove...

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

Yippee!

Yeah I did read part of that thread, but I think they are closing it because really nothing happened last Friday.
I still like your thread though

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueSkies

By the rules we still have until 11:59pm CST Tuesday evening to see what happens.

I've got some action on #1, #3 and #10.

Go #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Hey, some one has to be the obnoxious loud guy High roller.

And thanks. Dig your avatar as well.

edit on 25-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
700 points on

#12: Tobedetermined

30 points on

#11: MajorTom2GroundControl

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Duly noted.

On a side note, seeing as you're betting heavy on the #9, you wouldn't have any inside information about this matter would you?

Love it!

Well...I'm not supposed to let the kitty out of the bag, but, HE himself told me so...I'm following HIM on several threads in other forums....we all know, HE uses ATS to get all HIS important messages out to us earth bound minions.

If I had the AT$ to do it....I'd double down on #9

edit on 25-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I bet all my AT$ on #10

magnetic alignments could have some dramatic effects on magma and tectonic plates.

earthquake around southeast asia seems likely.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I feel confident I will win this bet. Too bad the pay-out ratio on #3 sucks...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
payout on #9 should be substantially more. just saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well the betting is only trickling in now, so I'll post the latest odds (which haven't changed much) later this evening.

As you know tomorrow is the "big" day. Kind of curious to see if we get a bit more action on #5 Cometatyou in light of these...

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría

And...

Massive Solar Storm!

We might have an honest to God race on our hands folks!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

And...

Massive Solar Storm!

No way, stuff like that happens often enough that I would consider it no big deal....Never mind the fact that I put all my money on number 3

No but really solar storms have happened before and they will happen again. Explosions happen all over the world every day.

*pouts*

lol nah, just having fun. Hey, in a really weird way, it might be kind of fun if I were wrong and something big really did happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well the betting is only trickling in now, so I'll post the latest odds (which haven't changed much) later this evening.

As you know tomorrow is the "big" day. Kind of curious to see if we get a bit more action on #5 Cometatyou in light of these...

And...

Massive Solar Storm!

Originally posted by Whateva69
500 ATS$ #5: Cometatyou (ML 60:1)…Think a major space event will occur either wiping out a large section of the globe, or at the very least bringing all sorts of problems with infrastructure/communications? That’s what the

500 ATS$ #11: MajorTom2GroundControl (ML 50:1)…Think the timing of the UARS falling back to earth is a bit too coincidental? Perhaps there is more to this then meets the eye? This pony should see some action.

Is this called a double? maybee I should have tried for a quadrella, or whateva its called

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join