It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Connection b/w Rumblings in Windsor/Detroit, & Va/Denver Underground Seismic Activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
people been hearing rumbling early in morning 2-3am

a low frequency hum/rumble, some people are reporting disruption to heart & creating anxiety, respiratory stress

military base running tesla remotely to powering some deep down underground facility. dulse, nm military tunnel underground bases branches out nationwide

the rumbling would be only when the tesla is being powered up cycle, it then taps into ionosphere (and creates surge current so high, sufficient to back up 9 nuclear reactors)

whose got it, where is it, and what are they using it for?

well watch the vid its very technical, the guy knows what he's talkin bout!

ww.sott.net...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 24/9/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Very good video. I have wondered for sometime if some of these reports were triggered by all the underground work being done. I wouldn't doubt if there was more under the ground than what we see on top of it. I don't see it can be safe from eathquakes or collaspe at least in some place.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You know with your post, I was watching this guy state his response to Fukashima. He states that the use of HAARP or same type of technology can cause these quakes. Makes sense when one person agrees with the post and expands the topic
. Its a good post. You know? The HAARP (Huge microwave transmitters) technology is used in directing the weather such as hurricanes and tectonic movement. In the middle of hurricane season, funny we don't have more landfall personally.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
the man in the first video mentioned a wooden ovel object with a hole cut into it placed at the end of a string can be swung around in a way that creates a low hum noise similar to the one heard in detroit.

he said the sound can carry along the ground in some instances up to 100 miles, and was used as a (primitive) form of communication in australia.

this is very interesting, and could possibly be used as a decent form of communication during a SHTF scenario (solar flare, emp).

any aussie's know what these things are called?

the rest of the video was interesting too.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

It's a Bullroarer

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
whoaaw u guys r so observant (compared to this ats noob)

seriously i didnt pick up on the bullroarer bit, amazing tool in place of cell phones when TSHTF indeed!

regarding haarp and earthquakes, that's just it. people and now even msm are focusing on haarp as te culprit for man-made quakes. i think its actually a half truth and scapegoat technology. tptb actually want there to just be one technology for us to assume is behind all the decadent havoc, when in fact they are experimenting with everything at their disposal

yes, the next best thing, and the next. thats why i would say DEW directed energy weapons including haarp, and now tesla in the capacity that it stimulates panic attacks and perhaps even cardiac episodes via auditory overload.

if we look at hurricane Irene and possibly Denver/VA quakes, something with directed energy whether it was haarp or other, was used.

here at 0:23 we see haarp (or other dew) being emitted from puerto rico into the eye of hurricane irene not even a month ago:

and as for Denver & Virginia, all one need to do is reflect on the HUGE VA sinkhole, the HUGE Denver DUMBs & activity, given the recent VA & DC quakes both on the 37N parallel during the same week and the rest is obvious its way more than coincidence and natural!

its actually an INTERCONTINENTAL military tunnel that is under attack due to recent uprisals between world superpowers.

www.youtube.com...

tptb are not all on the same side. surprise surprise? arrogance kills.

are we in a haarp/tesla/directed energy weapon war? *duh*

new topics

top topics

join