It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You ATS For Ruining My Avatar :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Tools+
ATS uploads

Have you seen this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Jools is correct - mediaabovetopsecret is currently down (for me, as well) and per S.O. will be phased out anyway pretty soon (though the pics. will remain) no new uploads will be allowed. Probably better to upload the background and avatar and .gif image via the new uploader and then use the new image links. I switched mine yesterday as a test and it is very easy to do.

edit on 23-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

New uploader???? where do I find that?

Thanks

So I have uploaded my image and it's sat there...lol in the beta version....mmmm what to do now?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Are you trying to have a picture that looks like mine and Klassifieds?

edit: you need to click ATS Uploads again for the picture to show up, or click Refresh. Then you click the picture, and it gives you the option of making it a background or an avatar.
edit on 9/23/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jools

Dbl click on the image, you should see links to use as avatar/background and also links to use as a picture in a thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Jools

Dbl click on the image, you should see links to use as avatar/background and also links to use as a picture in a thread.

Double clicked...set as avatar...nothing!
((((

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools

reply to post by Jools

Double clicked...set as avatar...nothing!
((((

THANKS GUYS U R AWESOME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yay...does happy dance.....
Taken me two days to get this sorted...thanks very much....

You guys ROCK!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by Klassified

I love you!!! Thank you so much! I didn't know you could have a "transparent" avatar... this saves me so much time lol. I used to be pasting images into paint and cropping and cutting, ROFL.
Thanks bud.

No problem. Now put six zero's in the "mini-profile text color" box, and it will change your text to black. Or. You can click in that box, and you can create a custom text color.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

yeah i knew that, or just click in there and pick any color. for some reason the background and avatars thing had me confused for a while. so i resorted to using paint and trying to crop out an avatar out of a background and it was more than tedious.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just used the new upload system and wondering why my avatar doesnt show up on my profile page, not a big deal. Just curious.

Shame the media site is dead, I liked it, im probably the only one but it was a great place to store avatars.

Also why cant we delete anything, old site or new, dont believe its been answered yet. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join