It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True History of Arab and Israelie Conflict before 1948 to Today - Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Why Israel can't withdraw to its pre '67 borders line.

Why won't the "Palestinians" accept any offer that's given them? The first offer was well beyond generous. So were all of the succeeding offers of land.

But if the "Palestinians" take any offer, they will have to live on their own. They will no longer be "struggling for independence". Nobody will feel sorry for them anymore. And anyone that thinks they will stop their rocket attacks when they become an independent state is naive.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I doubt the population will ever come to know the true nature of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

That true nature is at root, a metaphysical war, Gnostics on Jews. I say "on" because the PTB are Gnostic, while the Jew is their little whipping boy.

Anyone who understands this situation from a metapysical perspective will understand why theosophy involves every religious philosophy - Hindu, Buddhist, Gnostic (christian), Sufi (Islamic) and others. This is called the "perennialy philosophy" by Aldous Huxley (interesting book too), and a whole school of thought has arisen around this subject; the perennial 'esoteric' philosophy which underlies all major religions.......Except one.

"From the rocky peaks I see them, from the heights I view them. I see a people who live apart and do not consider themselves one of the nations." Numbers 23:9.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

"From the rocky peaks I see them, from the heights I view them. I see a people who live apart and do not consider themselves one of the nations." Numbers 23:9.

And back we go to the Gods Chosen crap..

Another thread supposedly talking about facts is once more derailed into talking about unproven books of fiction by the pro Israel side..

I just wonder why you guys even bother..
With God on your side what's the point of arguing with us mere Goyem.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Another thread supposedly talking about facts is once more derailed into talking about unproven books of fiction by the pro Israel side..

Umm...you replied to and quoted the wrong person.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Why won't the "Palestinians" accept any offer that's given them? The first offer was well beyond generous. So were all of the succeeding offers of land.

But if the "Palestinians" take any offer, they will have to live on their own. They will no longer be "struggling for independence". Nobody will feel sorry for them anymore. And anyone that thinks they will stop their rocket attacks when they become an independent state is naive.

Neither "side" will accept any offers.

TPTB are happy with all the tax money going to the coffers of the attending corporations.

Security is a big dollar business, at all levels.

Tax money from many nations fund ALL the "sympathies".

An independent state may even fuel more need for "better security"....especially when each side decides to break an agreement !!!!

all at everybody else's expense......

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This seems to be the commentary coming from the Atheist each time a subject is presented. Please know that the people discussion this topic are the objects and not the subject. You are confusing our subject with us. If the subject of religion moves you in a direction, please know that it is not the object moving you. Try leaving your prejudice against the believer behind and concentrate on the subject with some context. This topic of Mideast peace IS a religious topic considering the history. No need to step on the object while you are here.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This seems to be the commentary coming from the Atheist each time a subject is presented. Please know that the people discussion this topic are the objects and not the subject. You are confusing our subject with us. If the subject of religion moves you in a direction, please know that it is not the object moving you. Try leaving your prejudice against the believer behind and concentrate on the subject with some context. This topic of Mideast peace IS a religious topic considering the history. No need to step on the object while you are here.

Gee sorry, I thought we were discussing facts, not unproven fiction..

You are aware that there IS a separate forum on Religion??

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Gee sorry, I thought we were discussing facts, not unproven fiction..

You are aware that there IS a separate forum on Religion??

You told me that I was being incredulous, yet the entire thread is filled with facts. Incredulity is sticking to a fixed mindset, yet I have provided both sides of the conflict and asked for facts to consider. What have you provided?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here is a video expressing a current perspective of both sides:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Watched it only because I liked the artistic work. Asides from that, the author didn't make a single mention about any Jewish wrong doing. No mention of the Jewish terrorist organization Irgun. No, because this video is plain and simply propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Why won't the "Palestinians" accept any offer that's given them? The first offer was well beyond generous. [/quote[

How about someone violently takes over your farm... and "offers" you a place in the barn. Now, wouldn't that be generous of them?

There were jews living in the middle east. No doubt. Nothing against them.
But Europeanized jews who had been setled in Europe for generations had no valid reason to move in to the middle east. Hitler and the Nazis were defeated... the threat to the jews was no more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join