It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True History of Arab and Israelie Conflict before 1948 to Today - Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ok not very good at linking pages sometimes, so in regards to the post, I watched the other night on Vision Tv Canada a documentary called Highjacking The Holy Land, it was 2 hours long and quite interesting to say the least. It corresponds well with the posters video.

Like I said having a hard time linking it but if you type in google Highjacking The Holy Land(caps on 1st letters) it should bring you to youtube and all the videos in installments.

I have watched and read videos and articles, books in regards to this subject, it can boggle the mind, I believe everyone deserves to have a country to call their own, the people on both side here are not the problem, just the name of the documentary says it all Highjacking The Holy Landurl=Highjacking The Holy Land]Highjacking The Holy Land[/url]

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by gravitational

Jews are told Palestinians are terrorists because of a version of the 1948 war that Israel teaches their people and is taught in America because of Israeli influence. It is false.

The Suez Canal war of 1956 isn’t taught either.

Many incidents such as the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty are simply erased because they don’t fit.

That Israel staged the 1967 war as a sneak attack on Egypt, done with considerable help from the US, Britain and France, is another historical secret as is the 1973 war when Israel was kept afloat by the entire military strength of the United States.

Why do you think the Arabs cut off America’s oil?

It was because America sent its military to defend Israel when the Arabs tried to get the land back that was stolen during the sneak attack of 1967.

First of all, there is no historical proof that any “Israeli” kingdom ever existed anywhere. There is no proof, despite decades of “faith based” archeology, phony science, phony history and phony propaganda that Moses or Noah or Abraham ever existed.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Debunk that...

Cast the first stone in any situation where men are making poor decisions and you convict your own country. The situation is what it s because of the division of two brothers who became their own great nations. The two brothers will fulfill their destiny as stated clearly in the Bible. Additionally, the third perspective of the Gentile nations will fulfill their destiny in this as well. We are here to witness, not judge.

The story can be found here. LINK

Additionally, God can be found stating how He is able (with complete integrity) to show us this foreknowledge in Isaiah. He also outlines how it will turn out.

22 “Turn to me and be saved,
all you ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other.
23 By myself I have sworn,
my mouth has uttered in all integrity
a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
by me every tongue will swear.
24 They will say of me, ‘In the LORD alone
are deliverance and strength.’”
All who have raged against him
will come to him and be put to shame.
25 But all the descendants of Israel
will find deliverance in the LORD
and will make their boast in him.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
Ok not very good at linking pages sometimes, so in regards to the post, I watched the other night on Vision Tv Canada a documentary called Highjacking The Holy Land, it was 2 hours long and quite interesting to say the least. It corresponds well with the posters video.

Like I said having a hard time linking it but if you type in google Highjacking The Holy Land(caps on 1st letters) it should bring you to youtube and all the videos in installments.

I have watched and read videos and articles, books in regards to this subject, it can boggle the mind, I believe everyone deserves to have a country to call their own, the people on both side here are not the problem, just the name of the documentary says it all Highjacking The Holy Landurl=Highjacking The Holy Land]Highjacking The Holy Land[/url]

Good find. I'll watch it. It may be biased toward one side. Using Carter as voice in the trailer reveals this. I'll watch it and see where it goes. Maybe it is balanced.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Yeah, because you can really get a non- biased video on Israel by a guy named "Sol Stern"

edit on 9/24/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

To me, if you watch the first video in the Hijacking the Holy Land series, it is evident that Obama is deceiving in his comments. He states that they (Palestinians) have NEVER been able to live in peace and security in their own land and that they have patiently waited for a homeland. Go back to the very start of the video when the lady is speaking for Israel and she reveals the truth. The Palestinians have had ample opportunity in the past to have up to 90% of the land offered to them. They simply will not recognize Israel and this fact alone is what stalls peace. Obama is intentionally being diplomatic. Diplomacy is deception in most cases to seek concession. If he would simply state the truth, the truth could set us free from the true deceivers in this conflict. The leaders are the problem. The people are caught in the middle of division by design.

"If we see this conflict from one side or the other, we will be blind from the truth." At least he gets this part right.

Watch the video at 9:00 and the truth emerges. Jordan is Palestine. The land is already available.

edit on 24-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Yeah, because you can really get a non- biased video on Israel by a guy named "Sol Stern"

So far, our history stands by the evidence presented. If there is truth that can contradict what has already been presented, I have all day to view the videos, read the links and consider the alternative view. I want peace for both nations and I will defend their right to live free. If rockets started coming in form Canada, how long would it take the US to answer to defend our nation. Do we own our nation or do the American Indians? Do we have a right to land? Are we living a double standard by being here?

Feel free to give me some links and videos to consider that contradict what has already been presented.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Excellent thread. The chronoligical account of events regarding the history of Israel that are presented in the video are irrefutable.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Here is an alternative view. It presents the other side of the conflict. If the two sides are examined, what is left out of this video reveals the truth of the matter for me. Others can provide a perspective. For me, it is what is not said that reveals the true reasoning of the matter.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thanks for fixing the link, not sure whats going on with my computer. After I watched the documentary, and then later found your thread, it was right in line with the video you posted.

In the last few weeks I have been sorting threw some old books of mine from the eighties regarding different aspects of this conflict, if I can find which one, there is a whole section which describes your video and the documentary, in the same light. Going to see check and see if I can post the author and name. Thanks again for re-posting the video

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Even though i personally dislike Xuechen, he has a point.

Israels elite have no desire to see this problem go away, otherwise they would have acted decisively by now. In 30 years, they have done nothing. Even there attacks on the Gaza strip do nothing but temporarally disable Hamas. It always comes back. You dont eliminate a problem by these 'band aid' solutions. Certainly destroying the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza should be at the top of their list.

In truth, Israels elite (possibly including Natanyahu, although id like to think differently) collude with both the Westerners and Arabs in undermining Israel.

This is already well known. Barry Chumash covers it alot at his websites and his books.

Finally !

we agree on something.

The Israel/Palestine politics are just there to fuel the money funnels.

The Big-3 religions actually serve the muney mungers better than the believers !

The tunnels will remain as long as there is a financial market there !

That's why we see no solutions .... and inconsistent policies.

edit on Sep-24-2011 by xuenchen because: [color=limegreen]P.S...I actually starred YOUR post !!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Here is another video where the commentators present the Palestinian view. The historical inaccuracies are blatant and deceptive enough to be obvious. I was speaking with my 80 year old Father-in-law today as he was recounting the history he witnessed as it happened. He agrees that the OP video is as accurate as it gets. On the topic of the video below, the historical accuracy of what is being discussed is being made up as they go. Where are the references we can find? Anyone care to defend this video compared to the OP video?

link   
The "True history" huh? And yet the video is titled "Debunking the Palestine lie" let me guess, this video is completely one sided and blames Palestine for everything?

And considering this conflict is thousands of years old, I think starting at 1948 is a bit of a revision.

link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Every couple of years they go after the tunnels where have you been? Then they usually threaten ground troops next. It happens every time the rocket attacks reach a peak.

Last bombing was in jan 2009 and its about time for that to start again it all ways does.

What is "a peak" and who makes that determination ?

it looks like they made a token attempt a year ago.
Notice the oxymoron in the article title

typical.

Israeli aircraft have bombed tunnels used by smugglers under Gaza's border with Egypt, killing one Palestinian.

The raids came shortly after militants in Gaza fired a rocket and eight mortar rounds into southern Israel - the highest daily total in over a year. Israel bombs Gaza tunnels as leaders talk peace

quote from my post:
I always wondered WHY Israel has not bombed those tunnels shut with all the "attacks" ????

"shut" means closed permanently !

and at least two attempts this year !

Israel bombs Gaza tunnels as Palestinians try to cross border into Egypt (Feb 2011)

Israel bombs Gaza tunnels (July 2011)

With all the precision technology, WHY do they keep missing and causing minimal damage ?

No tunnels = No Black market profit....

add up the difference.

see who really wins .. !!!
!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Current comments from Netanyahu. Full Transcript. LINK

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The "True history" huh? And yet the video is titled "Debunking the Palestine lie" let me guess, this video is completely one sided and blames Palestine for everything?

And considering this conflict is thousands of years old, I think starting at 1948 is a bit of a revision.

I will not suggest you guess. You can allow yourself to guess, but I will suggest the correct path. Watch the video and then double check the history from the many sources that are available to your distal phalanges and the cones and rods of your eyes.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by filosophia

I will not suggest you guess. You can allow yourself to guess, but I will suggest the correct path. Watch the video and then double check the history from the many sources that are available to your distal phalanges and the cones and rods of your eyes.

I skimmed through the video, and at every point of the video was "so and so was persecuting the Jews" so I've seen enough to be convinced it is biased.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
4000 Years of Jewish History.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Charlie Rose and Erdogan on current issues. Turkey has a suggested agenda of oil and gas in the Mediterranean.

"Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that a Turkish research ship will be "speedily" sent to the area after Cyprus began a similar search near sizable gas finds inside Israeli waters earlier this week, the state-run Anatolia news agency said." LINK

He states that a terrorist cannot be considered a Muslim. "Islam should never be associated with terrorism." Very interesting comments.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Its funny. The palestinians are crying about the land in Israel when they could have a section of land that is 3 times larger in Jordan, yet they don't seem to be concerned about Jordan, they just want the dirt Jerusalem is sitting on.

People are just plain crazy. I bet you if jerusalem (with the dome of the rock) sat in jordan they would be all over the jordanians about giving them their land back. yet the muslim wakf tries to say that the jews have no claim to jerusalem, yet they are hurriedly trying to destroy any archeological evidence that claim otherwise. I feel a war brewing over all this mess and it's going to be bloody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join