It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True History of Arab and Israelie Conflict before 1948 to Today - Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Every couple of years they go after the tunnels where have you been? Then they usually threaten ground troops next. It happens every time the rocket attacks reach a peak.

Last bombing was in jan 2009 and its about time for that to start again it all ways does. that's why this is just getting old i think the US just needs to leave the whole mess alone and let them fight it out. There will never be peace in that area its been fought over for thousands of years.

PS At this point i think peace is impossible both sides have lost the will to tolerate the other. The Arabs goal remove the jews from the area. The Israelis were not going to deal with people who attack us we will simply kill them.The only reason Israel has not done this is the United States. Once you hit a point where both sides wanting to fight peace is done. I say we simply say good bye to them both and tell them to work it out say good luck and save us billions in aid to both parties.
edit on 9/24/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Even though i personally dislike Xuechen, he has a point.

Israels elite have no desire to see this problem go away, otherwise they would have acted decisively by now. In 30 years, they have done nothing. Even there attacks on the Gaza strip do nothing but temporarally disable Hamas. It always comes back. You dont eliminate a problem by these 'band aid' solutions. Certainly destroying the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza should be at the top of their list.

In truth, Israels elite (possibly including Natanyahu, although id like to think differently) collude with both the Westerners and Arabs in undermining Israel.

This is already well known. Barry Chumash covers it alot at his websites and his books.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Even though i personally dislike Xuechen, he has a point.

Israels elite have no desire to see this problem go away, otherwise they would have acted decisively by now. In 30 years, they have done nothing. Even there attacks on the Gaza strip do nothing but temporarally disable Hamas. It always comes back. You dont eliminate a problem by these 'band aid' solutions. Certainly destroying the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza should be at the top of their list.

In truth, Israels elite (possibly including Natanyahu, although id like to think differently) collude with both the Westerners and Arabs in undermining Israel.

This is already well known. Barry Chumash covers it alot at his websites and his books.

This is an easy misunderstanding to make if the tradition of the Hebrew people is not seen. I can clear you on this with one sentence form Hebrew tradition.

"Learn from what has gone before (History) that strength is not of might and force, but of endurance and balance."

This is the mystical understanding of the Hebrew letter Chet. The letter is of two heads touching for balance. They need each other to stand. This is the agony of the soul torn apart from itself. Issac and Ishmael are brothers. They are joined but torn apart. Sin is Chait, or the soul torn apart because it thinks it is pious. Chasid is the pious soul convicted of many sins. Do you see the difference between the two nations? On is torn apart by sin because of its false delusion of being pious (Islam). The other IS pious, but is yet convicted of its sin (Israel).

Strength is not by force, but by the strength of the LORD (Endurance and balance). Jesus is the answer to bringing the two back together. Israel just doesn't realize it yet. My feeling is that both will realize and come together. That makes three. WHY? Issac, Ishmael and Christ(ians). When the two become one, the son throws Satan in the abyss.

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Jesus came to unify the faithful and destroy division. From this platform of truth, the adversary (antichrist/Satan) is defeated (World government and apostate religion / Rome). Peace follows.

What would you fear most if you were one of the elite who steal, kill and destroy to keep division present in the world? Why is division important? Rulers can only stay in power if they are needed. They create the need by dividing the masses. This will shortly come to an end as people unite in the love of Christ. Strength is unnecessary. Endurance and balance is a byproduct of love for one another. Israel is the example. Ishmael will follow the example as soon as their messenger Jesus becomes the sign of their salvation and peace.

YHWH - "Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail"

edit on 24-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

WOW, the history of the ME in under 12 minutes with sketchy drawing and from an author that I can't even find a descent bio on..

I take it he studied history or has some form of advanced education otherwise you wouldn't be taking him as gospel right??

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by xuenchen

Every couple of years they go after the tunnels where have you been? Then they usually threaten ground troops next. It happens every time the rocket attacks reach a peak.

Last bombing was in jan 2009 and its about time for that to start again it all ways does. that's why this is just getting old i think the US just needs to leave the whole mess alone and let them fight it out. There will never be peace in that area its been fought over for thousands of years.

PS At this point i think peace is impossible both sides have lost the will to tolerate the other. The Arabs goal remove the jews from the area. The Israelis were not going to deal with people who attack us we will simply kill them.The only reason Israel has not done this is the United States. Once you hit a point where both sides wanting to fight peace is done. I say we simply say good bye to them both and tell them to work it out say good luck and save us billions in aid to both parties.
edit on 9/24/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

When it seems all is lost, division is ended as the elect are gathered.

Matthew 24
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree (Israel): As soon as its twigs get tender (1948) and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation (1948-) will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

We will only be able to connect the dots looking back. We can look back by read prophecy already. This means we can look back at the future and see it coming twice. We see it in the past from where it is written and we see it as it passes us by into the future past. Our conceptions of what is going on are really only the dim vision of what is coming.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

WOW, the history of the ME in under 12 minutes with sketchy drawing and from an author that I can't even find a descent bio on..

I take it he studied history or has some form of advanced education otherwise you wouldn't be taking him as gospel right??

How dare you sir. You are an anti-Semite. Don't you know your supposed to come in here and praise Israel? I mean all those demonic brown people over there giving them such a hard time. It's a shame.

I'd respond realistically to the OP, but it seems religion has flooded this topic. And I am sorry but you can't have a logical discussion when religion comes into play. Religion and logic don't mix.

edit on 24-9-2011 by DerekJR321 because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Like I said, I witnessed much of this on the news and by reading the Jerusalem Post for many years. History is available and I have also studied. The video agreed with what I know so I posted it. Look it up for yourself. Google is the greatest gift a mind could hope for other than salvation from deception. If you think deception and Google are one in the same, then we may both still be in the dark. You can't win if you don't enter.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

How dare you sir. You are an anti-Semite. Don't you know your supposed to come in here and praise Israel? I mean all those demonic brown people over there giving them such a hard time. It's a shame.

I'd respond realistically to the OP, but it seems religion has flooded this topic. And I am sorry but you can't have a logical discussion when religion comes into play. Religion and logic don't mix.

As the OP is clearly spoken, my comments are fair game beyond the original thought. I have context that provides perspective as much as the next guy. I will not resort to prejudice. Issac and Ishmael are brothers and we all, hopefully, wish for their peace. The very fact that we are focused like a laser on this topic as a world is testimony to the truth of what God said would happen at this time in history. World Government, Earthquakes, signs and wonders in the sky, famines, plagues, pestilence, animal deaths, human indignity, and the list goes on. The Bible can be seen as the source of revelation, but trace each of these things backward and you find the actions of men. The very prejudice you show in your remarks reveals a bias against "brown people" as you call them. This is not seeking dignity, this is more of the same indignity that God stands against. Love your fellow man, no matter who they are.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Instead of your usual empty posts, why don't you – for a change- address the points made in the video ?

Debunk the peel commission, Weizmann Faisal agreement, Balfour deceleration, the Arab continuous rejections to make peace with Israel, the pogroms of 1920, 29, 36-39, the Hartum Arab summit, the Jordanian and Egyptian annexation of the “territories”, Arafat- Barak negotiations, Abas -Olmert Negotiations, the ever growing attacks from Gaza strip despite the Israeli withdrawal.

Can you do that, or is that asking too much of you?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

So we have a country that has not been recognized by UN denouncing the existence of a country that have been recognized by UN. Then, you have a Country recognized by UN not wanting the unrecognized country to declare statehood. Hmm.. And now, none of them are backing off their intentions and Israel have been using their military advantage to control the situation.

Ch ee rs.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Instead of your usual empty posts, why don't you – for a change- address the points made in the video ?

Well I keep bringing up the same thing over and over and YOU guys simply ignore it, even though it is the BIGGEST roadblock to peace and TOTALLY Israel's fault...

Illegal settlements...Care to comment??
I doubt it, it's hard to deny with so much PROOF out there..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I see, “ illegal settlements”.
Were there any illegal settlements in 1920 – 1948 ? were there any until 1967? Are there any in Gaza strip ?
Yet, that didn't stop Arabs attacking Jewish people and call for their total annihilation, did it?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Mate, firstly , as far as the Arabs are concerned, they were invaded from the start..
They had NO say, just told to get out...

So yes, as far as they are concerned the "illegal settlements" started in 48..

Also there's plenty of evidence that the Jews attacked the Arabs early on..
It just seems to get ignored by msm, wonder why...

But you still don't wish to justify the current, continued illegal settlements??
Didn't think so..
It PROVES the Israeli agenda is not for "PEACE" but for "LAND", all of it..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What “ plenty of evidence” ?
Why is it that throughout 100's posts of yours that I read, I find nothing but hollow empty statements, without a shred of evidence. What's the MSM got to do with it, when everyone can open a history book and learn the facts for themselves. Why did you relate to 1948 when Jews were massacred years before it, in the beginning of the 19'th century. Is it because you can't for the life of you backup anything you say?

What about the FACT that despite the diaspora, there were always Jewish communities present in Israel, that there are huge amount of archeological findings that shows without the shadow of a doubt that the Jews have unbreakable ties to the land of Israel, and none that shows the same for the Palestinians. That Jerusalem is written in the bible 662 times while ZERO times in the Qur'an? Maybe it's simple as: There never was in the history of mankind a people named Palestinians. A people made up who can't even pronounce the letter P in “Palestine”.

If you insist on saying that Jewish towns and cities BEFORE 1948 were also illegal, how do you explain the Weizmann Faisal agreement ? Do you even know what that is ?

Basically, once again, you find no problem with Arabs that slaughtered Jewish people from the beginning of the 19th century, and you have no problem if such a thing happens again. Otherwise, there I no excuse for your pathetic little excuses for murdering Jews.

PS, please remind me to look at my signature from time to time. It might help me figure out who I'm dealing with here.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The past is written by the victor..

So you still refuse to address the continued illegal settlements by Israel ??

Nice to see your interested in me enough to look into my past threads although out of context quotes are your specialty..
Obviously YOU don't interest me enough to bother doing the same.

Your posts are all the same ole pro Israeli crap without addressing the major issue of the last few decades.
ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS...

But do carry on.
I'll just continue to point out YOUR refusal.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
No side ever gives the full truth, everything is biased. This is why conflict is never resolved.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

History is always written by the victor.(the type of history being taught to children anyway)
In this case, a victor has yet to be proven.
I see the video as history written by a self proclaiming victor. Therefore bias.
You want to speak about truth?
The only hope for truth for that region is if it is leveled to a baron wasteland.
That is something that we'd all be forced to agree upon.
But God doesn't want that, huh?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Jews are told Palestinians are terrorists because of a version of the 1948 war that Israel teaches their people and is taught in America because of Israeli influence. It is false.

The Suez Canal war of 1956 isn’t taught either.

Many incidents such as the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty are simply erased because they don’t fit.

That Israel staged the 1967 war as a sneak attack on Egypt, done with considerable help from the US, Britain and France, is another historical secret as is the 1973 war when Israel was kept afloat by the entire military strength of the United States.

Why do you think the Arabs cut off America’s oil?

It was because America sent its military to defend Israel when the Arabs tried to get the land back that was stolen during the sneak attack of 1967.

First of all, there is no historical proof that any “Israeli” kingdom ever existed anywhere. There is no proof, despite decades of “faith based” archeology, phony science, phony history and phony propaganda that Moses or Noah or Abraham ever existed.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Debunk that...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
No proof? Really? No,no,no..like, really? You have been given a superior education bro, use it.

Or ignore it, I don't care.

Something about casting pearls before swine comes to mind...

Nice work OP

School is in session up in here..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnocksMeDead

So we have a country that has not been recognized by UN denouncing the existence of a country that have been recognized by UN. Then, you have a Country recognized by UN not wanting the unrecognized country to declare statehood. Hmm.. And now, none of them are backing off their intentions and Israel have been using their military advantage to control the situation.

Ch ee rs.

Are you twisting to the opposite inversion for a reason? Israel has offered and recognizes the Palestinian's for statehood. They seek peaceful coexistence. The UN has offered this many times to them. Each time, they have refused in place of their own demands that Israel not be recognized.

There, back to truth. You can fool people in other threads, but here, I'll stick to thins as they currently are. The Arabs already have a Palestine homeland in Jordan. Plenty of land there for the original Palestine to exist. Consult your history and watch the videos before you post incorrect information.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join