It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF raises alert level

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Of course they are defending their legitimacy, if Palestine gets recognised then the pre 1967 border will be next on the agenda.

The Israeli goal is world domination under their concept of God, via the messiah .

Are we so silly and naive to think they are just intending to sit in Israel and stagnate?

Judaism is an expanding religion , but it differs to other missionary religions in that it is blood exclusive ie lineage, unless an exhausting three year conversion diue to marriage ect is undertaken by gentiles.

The basic belief of the Jews (fanatical ones anyway) is that the Jewish messiah will be born as a mortal and lead Israel to be the worlds ruler.
But certain prophesised fulfilments need to happen.
The ignorance of this is staggering.
But the Jews know of it and so do the Muslims, we in the west are blissfully ignorant of the agenda of both religions .
We are the dead.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yawn... Nothing new there israeli's always a paranoid lot.
They wouldnt have to be so paranoid if they stop murdering civilians in cold blood...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So can someone please explain-are Hamass not supporting the bid because Abbas said the PA accepts Israel's right to exist-or is there some other reason?

I would have thought Hamass would also be empowered if the statehood bid was accepted-Is that not true?
Hmm.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Hamas only supports a Palestinian state and does not recognizes Israels existence. The Palestinian state they want includes all of Israel.

Just before Abbas addressed the UN, he went on record stating he will not recognize Israels right to exist.

By making that statement, the Palestinian people once again get screwed over. They are using the Palestinian issue to justify their attacks on Israel.

Abbas, to my knowledge, has never gone down the road of refusing to recognize Israel before.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Man, why not make the Dome on the Rock and surrounding neighbourhood of Jerusalem into an independent state like the Vatican? Then it can become the seat of a weak Caliphate that acts as a parallel to the Papacy at Rome. That would be awesome.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Abbas DID NOT SAID that, you should check other news outlets.
It's easy to say that IN PRIVATE he MAY have said something, and making a headline out of it, that's what "modern journalism" is about...
What HE SAID OPENLY TO THE WORLD was that they had the right to exist, to have their land and to be recognized by the nations of the world, and that they are willing to find a way to coexist in peace with israel, I listened to the speech with my own ears...

But no, let's fixate on what some newspaper says he supposedly said in a private meeting.

Btw, that "information" was spread by the Israeli delegation, via Twitter first and then through different "news" outlets....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Someone have to get this straight, pro-israel people are saying that their occupation are justified due to the attacks by the arabs long ago. This is wrong, you cannot use the past to justify what you doing in the present for this type of things cos it will never end. So, IMHO, I think people should see what's happening now and execute what must be done. I wonder why Israel has forgiven Germany for their war crimes on them but they could not forgive the attacks by the arabs which they won.

Cheers by the way.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All appears quiet over there. Im surprised nothing has broken out to be honest. I think Israel is wise to raise the threat level nonetheless though. The only country more paranoid than Israel is Iran LOL. Now those cats are PARANOID.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Abbas, to my knowledge, has never gone down the road of refusing to recognize Israel before.

And he still hasn't gone down that road..

You can continue to spread that LIE in every thread but it will NOT make it true..

Abbas is against a Jewish state, not Israel...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So the Palestinians want a state with no Jews and Israel wants a state with no Arabs?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
So the Palestinians want a state with no Jews and Israel wants a state with no Arabs?

That's a silly comment and you know it..

Australia is not called a "Christian" country..
We allow ALL religions equally which is how it should be..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnocksMeDead
...... This is wrong, you cannot use the past to justify what you doing in the present for this type of things cos it will never end. ......

I think that should be directed at both sides, since they use history to jutify their actions. Its not jsut Israel.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

You think this has anything to do with the planned WW3? American president in denver and other leaders taking holidays from the 23rd to the 30th??

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
LOL-No. Im going to go out on a limb here and say the Israeli's and Palestinians are NOT going to start WWIII between the 23rd and 27th.

Originally posted by DerVerboten
reply to post by Skellon

You think this has anything to do with the planned WW3? American president in denver and other leaders taking holidays from the 23rd to the 30th??

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
But Abbas says he's not opposed to Israel itself, just Jews.

Originally posted by backinblack

That's a silly comment and you know it..

Australia is not called a "Christian" country..
We allow ALL religions equally which is how it should be..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

People keep repaeting this as if there is a difference....

People should look up what the requirements are to be an Israeli citizen. By Abbas saying no Israelis allowed, he is essentuially saying in a fancy ass manner no Jews.

Trying to argue the difference is nothing but denial and a distraction technique used by some on this site to excuse the behavior.

Just like people excusing rocket attack son Israeli civilians as little piddely rockets that do no damage and cause no deaths.

One has to ask themself if that is all they are and thats all they do, then why launch em? The reason being they launch, using that same retarded logic, is to illicit a response from the IDF. The reason they want that repsonse? Because they launch their attacks on Israel from populated areas, knowing full well an IDF response will kill palestinian civilians.

Hamas responsible for civilian deaths in Gaza

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

NO, he's opposed to a Jewish state where if you're not a Jew then you are a 2nd class citizen and there is no guarantee of right of return..

Xcathdra spins and twists words all the time..
Read the actual quotes yourself, don't read theirs.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As I stated before that people like to ignore because it proves them wrong.

Check the requirements for being an Israeli citizen.

As stated, using the term Israeli instead of Jew is doublespeak, even more so when the country and government in question is Jewish.

Abbas chose his words carefully so people who dont understand and cant think for themselves will buy into the difference" hook line and sinker.

No Israelis allowed = No Jews allowed.

Try as you may to try to clarify Abbas intention it still remains.

Abbas, just like Arab / Palestinian leaders before him, are once again screwing over the Palestinian people, using it as an excuse to continue their war on Israel in an effort to wipe them off the map.

Its well documented that this is their goal towards ISrael.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
Sounds like a false flag attack so the UN decides not to give independence to Palestine.

What do you think?

I think you should provide some evidence or information that suggests it is a false flag attack, or cease posting such accusations and claims so carelessly.
I know we are on a conspiracy theory site, but come on now? Does everything have to be a false flag attack or some evil plan?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12

Originally posted by Kemal
Sounds like a false flag attack so the UN decides not to give independence to Palestine.

What do you think?

I think you should provide some evidence or information that suggests it is a false flag attack, or cease posting such accusations and claims so carelessly.
I know we are on a conspiracy theory site, but come on now? Does everything have to be a false flag attack or some evil plan?

When it comes to ISrael and the US - Yes people on this site will spin around in circles, ignoring the facts in order to push the conspiracy.

The Palestinian leadership was calling for mass protests to coincide with the UN speech / vote. The chances of those protests not turning violent are about the same as Arab / Palestinian leaders not taking advantage of the Palestinian people to push their own agenda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join