It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Denver but contrails are making the news.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Human_Alien

I am in Ontario, a few hours away from the other member in Montreal. They are ALWAYS spraying here. They were this morning around 6 AM (as usual) on my way out. It was hazy now its cloudy so I can't see them, but the grid lines were there until the clouds came. I even had a family member admit that this is not normal. They are also ex-military, and they had actually taken notice before I mentioned it to them. People from all walks of life are starting to notice our skies are messed up due to the constant spraying.

I don't want to derail your thread, but there is a cool thread I saw earlier today about black contrails in Western Canada. I can link it if you want. Let me know.

I don't know if this has something to do with it but since haarper got his majority government I have not seen a day where they did not spray here in Montreal...today was the heaviest so far I have seen...I have told family and friends about it and to look for themselves but none want to believe the plain truth in front of their face...the luxury of fear is gone wake up please people...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Eastern Colorado here... our skies were horribly sprayed this morning too, began about sun-up. Haven't seen it this bad since the last sun x-flare. I have noticed all year long that heavy spraying goes on the day or two after an x-flare. Has anyone else made this connection?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by answerisquestion

I never made that connection you mentioned with Harper. It is definitely a possibility. I have always noticed them here in Southern Ontario. Is this new for Montreal?

I'm used to getting sprayed, I just get really annoyed when I am sitting outside getting some sun and then airplanes come and do grid like patterns over the sun cover and it blocks the sun then becomes cloudy.

I don't mention it to many family members. My father is open minded and won't ridicule these kind of observations. Once I mentioned it he explained that he has also noticed this lately. I have stopped trying to convince people about the obvious.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm in the Littleton/DTC area. (Colorado)

If my phone wasn't out of batteries I would be able to post pictures now but I have to wait until I get home since I don't have my charger.
edit on 23-9-2011 by LoveyLadybug because: to add state

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by answerisquestion

Originally posted by mileysubet
You say it is deliberate, why? What is the purpose? What is the gain to be had? What is the nefarious substance in a chem trail.

If you can come up with any common sense answers or facts, then I may begin to take this whole chemtrail business serious, until then they will remain in my mind a scientifically explainable occourance.

it has something to do with creating a cover to hide from satellites as well as creating 3d maps by bouncing signals back faster to get readings...how can you not notice how it breaks up after about an hour into spider web like clouds nobody I know remembers contrails behaving this way...

how is this for proof youtu.be...

Sounds innocent enough. But then the question begs: Why not admit it then?
They do admit chaffing the crap out of the skies (which I can't imagine aluminum and plastics are good for ones lungs) but why not just tell us "yes chemtrail seers, you are indeed seeing something other than regular contrails'.

I mean, WTF is all the secrecy then?
I mean if anything, they can have a cover story that way by admitting this. And then, spray us or blanket the skies with something else.

I think they are not poisoning us. I really don't. What I think some of this might be is; some of these planes are working either with NASA or some black project and doing something that they don't want us to know. like: blocking out the skies (so perhaps not see the past a certain point).

I don't think it's as simple as you're saying. Like I said, if that were the case then there'd be no reason to avoid the conspiracy speculation like they do. It's very reminiscent of the 9-11 questions. The more they avoid the more they silently admit to guilt.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by tinker9917

i was gonna say the same

the planes that fly in pairs and leave persistant contrails

always return from limbo when the sun spews something in our vicinity

thats why i call them suntrails

in the morning spray to the east

in the evening spray to the west

always follow the sun

humidity my...ats

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

This, might be contrails although with all the sky, those planes were flying mighty close to one another..

flight paths?

is it normal for contrails to be in msm in america/denver?
edit on 23/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Is it normal for 2 planes to take down 3 buildings? Is it normal that a POTUS loss two elections but won anyway?
Is it normal for satellites to fall to Earth? Is it normal for a little old comet to have such controversy? Is it normal that the POTUS felt a need to make public his Denver plans? Is it normal that a international space station might be abandoned? Is it normal that a dollars buy 40 cents worth? Is it normal we might get/have a binary sun?.....etc etc etc

I mean, really! The word normal almost doesn't even apply anymore. We are unofficially in paranormal times.

But to answer your question: No, of course not.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Awesome post!

You are totally right. That's why this morning from my view I could see the trails and now I can't. I sit so that I can see to the North and just part of the East. This morning there were a ton of trails in my view. I went out to look about 20 minutes ago and they are now over the mountain area to the West which is the direction I drive home and it is pretty much clear to the East.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Eastern Colorado here... our skies were horribly sprayed this morning too, began about sun-up. Haven't seen it this bad since the last sun x-flare. I have noticed all year long that heavy spraying goes on the day or two after an x-flare. Has anyone else made this connection?

This ^ is what I keep reading and seeing photos of. I am truly sorry. But Colorado is getting inundated with NON-contrails. Why?
Maybe the Neocons are behind this. We'll see when Obama arrives in a few days. Cause I can't imagine his own people spraying him.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think I started to notice them about a year ago off and on...but since the spring of 2011 non-stop everyday...only one day this summer we actually had a blue sky not a cloud but than around 6pm they started again leaving the trails and the cover started...one thing I have been taking is a supplement called clorella it removes heavy metals such as aluminum from your system because some say that's what they are spraying along with barium salt??? I recommend a heavy metal detox better safe than sorry...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by answerisquestion

Originally posted by mileysubet
You say it is deliberate, why? What is the purpose? What is the gain to be had? What is the nefarious substance in a chem trail.

If you can come up with any common sense answers or facts, then I may begin to take this whole chemtrail business serious, until then they will remain in my mind a scientifically explainable occourance.

it has something to do with creating a cover to hide from satellites as well as creating 3d maps by bouncing signals back faster to get readings...how can you not notice how it breaks up after about an hour into spider web like clouds nobody I know remembers contrails behaving this way...

how is this for proof youtu.be...

Sounds innocent enough. But then the question begs: Why not admit it then?
They do admit chaffing the crap out of the skies (which I can't imagine aluminum and plastics are good for ones lungs) but why not just tell us "yes chemtrail seers, you are indeed seeing something other than regular contrails'.

I mean, WTF is all the secrecy then?
I mean if anything, they can have a cover story that way by admitting this. And then, spray us or blanket the skies with something else.

I think they are not poisoning us. I really don't. What I think some of this might be is; some of these planes are working either with NASA or some black project and doing something that they don't want us to know. like: blocking out the skies (so perhaps not see the past a certain point).

I don't think it's as simple as you're saying. Like I said, if that were the case then there'd be no reason to avoid the conspiracy speculation like they do. It's very reminiscent of the 9-11 questions. The more they avoid the more they silently admit to guilt.

???probably because what they are spraying is harmful over long term use and people will get upset
???there might be some law against military operations over civilian cities
???the company who makes the stuff convinced them to put it in black budgets so they can keep awareness low and keep selling the project and product without any public opposition...

???why they keep secrets one day and then tell us the sky is falling another...easy answer follow the money trail(before they destroy it) and who benefits the most by a certain action will be the answer
edit on 23-9-2011 by answerisquestion because: had to add

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
First time that I've heard a very dry atmosphere condition being linked to the persistency of contrails..

This link has info that says the opposite is true... That if the air is wet and cold, that the contrails will persist much longer...

contrail info

Something is real fishy here..

edit on 23-9-2011 by alienreality because: eta swimming fish added due to slight boredom

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I am in Ontario, a few hours away from the other member in Montreal. They are ALWAYS spraying here. They were this morning around 6 AM (as usual) on my way out. It was hazy now its cloudy so I can't see them, but the grid lines were there until the clouds came. I even had a family member admit that this is not normal. They are also ex-military, and they had actually taken notice before I mentioned it to them. People from all walks of life are starting to notice our skies are messed up due to the constant spraying.

I don't want to derail your thread, but there is a cool thread I saw earlier today about black contrails in Western Canada. I can link it if you want. Let me know.

It's okay. According to Phage and the like, they don't exist. So nothing to derail!

But seriously, I have been reading about Canada getting blasted the past two weeks.
This is what I mean, they seem to turn up in flaps. When they happen, they co-happen in many areas.

Not here in Florida so far. But we're due.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Here is that thread I saw this morning that I mentioned.

Black Chemtrails

There are a few different videos to watch. It is from an area I used to live in that never used to get sprayed. The videos are supposed to be from yesterday. The chemtrails look charcoal black, and the clouds are white even. Some people blamed it on lighting, but I am not sure. There are even a few reports in your thread about these black chemtrails. Personally I have never seen them or heard of them until this morning. People from different areas are reporting them too.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yes. An idiot TV "meteorologist"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

This, might be contrails although with all the sky, those planes were flying mighty close to one another....

Good grief, Human_Alien has stumbled into the Chemtrail conspiracy. There will be no stopping him now! Where is the facepalm picture when you require it?

Why is it when someone starts off a chemtrail thread then it is followed by posters agreeing and simply showing their aviation ignorance? Human_Alien why do you think those aircraft were flying mighty close to each other. Do you understand about upper air routes or Air Traffic Control separation? It is this ignorance that is out there that leads to idiotic assumptions. As the thread progresses then it will be "Why do they spray in X formations?"

Are these aircraft flying too close for you?. Re-examine your initial contrail image when you see the reality of legally Air Traffic Control separated airliners.

Crossing traffic

In reality Human_Alien you can read through Contrail Science. Of coure you will be calling him out as a 'disinfo agent'

contrailscience.com...

TJ
edit on 23-9-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I didn't take as many pics as I'd like since I only took them while waiting at red lights but here is what I have:

edit on 23-9-2011 by LoveyLadybug because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I've seen a lot of this in Colorado Springs. Quite interesting to watch, as I've never seen so many before over the skies. Tonight, just before sunset, I saw what looked like black smoke coming out of two planes.

Edit: Reading TommyJo's post, the last video is like what I saw. I don't necessarily buy in to the contrail conspiracy, but it's quite interesting to see.
edit on 23/9/11 by lapzod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lapzod
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I've seen a lot of this in Colorado Springs. Quite interesting to watch, as I've never seen so many before over the skies. Tonight, just before sunset, I saw what looked like black smoke coming out of two planes.

Edit: Reading TommyJo's post, the last video is like what I saw. I don't necessarily buy in to the contrail conspiracy, but it's quite interesting to see.
edit on 23/9/11 by lapzod because: (no reason given)

See following.

contrailscience.com...

Amazing how people can mis-interpret contrails in various lighting conditions and angles. This cameraman thought that the trail was rising vertically and that he was witnessing a missile launch. The cameraman later posted on ATS that he realised the error of his ways after having it explained to him.

This chap believes that he has caught a 'chemtrail black beam'.

Look at some of the YT comments on the video. People will believe anything!

TJ
edit on 24-9-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2011 by tommyjo because: Malformed video link corrected

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I DID see a "black line" near the end of a huge contrail...sort of fuzzy black around it and then a concentrated line in the middle - saw it about two days ago.

CJ

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join