It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Denver but contrails are making the news.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This, might be contrails although with all the sky, those planes were flying mighty close to one another.... but this is NOT what's being reported and taped in Denver today.

I'll post them as I find them again on YouTube.
I just find the timing to all these unusual events very uncanny and probably, deliberate!

But for now, here's the Denver News.

DENVER - A very dry and stable atmosphere along the Front Range has caused several cloud streaks to develop. The streaks are called contrails and are caused by water vapor from the exhaust of aircraft engines.

9NEWS Meteorologist Ashton Altieri says most contrails generally dissipate within one hour. But because of the extremely dry atmospheric conditions on Friday, the contrails are able to persist for many hours allowing for them to merge and grow quite large.

The contrails visible along the Front Range are very high in the sky. Most of them are above 16,000 feet.

As cirrus cloud cover develops around the area Friday afternoon, it will be harder to identify the contrails.

(KUSA-TV © 2011 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

I think there's a thread on this:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I forgot the link to the story above (with video) Sorry!
Must be the chemtrail fumes!

www.9news.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

they have been spraying heavy up here in Montreal today causing total cloud cover...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I noticed it this am on the way to drop off the kids at school. I have not seen it like this here in a while. The strange thing was, on two of the massive contrails I saw, I saw a DISTINCT black line that seemed to lead them...

CJ

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You say it is deliberate, why? What is the purpose? What is the gain to be had? What is the nefarious substance in a chem trail.

If you can come up with any common sense answers or facts, then I may begin to take this whole chemtrail business serious, until then they will remain in my mind a scientifically explainable occourance.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It has been happening over Fort Collins CO north of Denver for the last week!
One of the days in question even had some precipitation mid afternoon...I don't know if you could really call that dry!
Today has been really heavy and very noticeable!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Contrails my arse!
Not sure what's going on but every time chemtrails are reported there seems to be a flap!
So far, I've seen none in south east Florida so I don't think there's been any heavy reporting down here here unlike out west and in the mid-west.

Post your photos/videos if you got 'em.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

wow I saw that black line once like a shadow in front of the plane leaving the trail as if it was following a path ...I thought it was an optical illusion or something

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This, might be contrails although with all the sky, those planes were flying mighty close to one another..

flight paths?

is it normal for contrails to be in msm in america/denver?
edit on 23/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have pictures from last night that I can put up after I get home tonight. I seriously couldn't believe how many there were last night on the drive home.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well if they are spraying chaff, then that's to block out enemy radar and spy satellite stuff if there are elites meeting in Denver. Enemy satellites could eaves drop visually, maybe even by audio, on any events or meetings taking place there.

Chaff, originally called Window[1] by the British, and Düppel by the Second World War era German Luftwaffe (from the Berlin suburb where it was first developed), is a radar countermeasure in which aircraft or other targets spread a cloud of small, thin pieces of aluminium, metallized glass fibre or plastic, which either appears as a cluster of secondary targets on radar screens or swamps the screen with multiple returns.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
You say it is deliberate, why? What is the purpose? What is the gain to be had? What is the nefarious substance in a chem trail.

If you can come up with any common sense answers or facts, then I may begin to take this whole chemtrail business serious, until then they will remain in my mind a scientifically explainable occourance.

We got to figure out what some of these planes are leaving behind first. I don't think every one is filled with chemicals though. This is not to be confused with: I think the majority are simply contrails because I don't. I can't even consider that anymore.

But who knows....maybe they're dropping metal. To divert or reflect heat? Who knows. But seems there's an awful lot of celestial stuff going on right now and I've been hearing about heavy duty NON contrail spraying for 2 weeks now!
Why all of a sudden? I do not nor will not buy the low humidity that's producing these all at once. I live in Florida and there is never low humidity and these suckers STILL show up (not now though. Looks like they're too busy out west of me).

But come on, look how close they are. Then look how much SKY there is. Flight paths are flight paths. I get that but these planes seem to be off the typical flight paths (for those who are familiar with their neighborhood skies all agree on that).

There is no more debunking. We're down to finding out what they're doing, whose doing it and why.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
I have pictures from last night that I can put up after I get home tonight. I seriously couldn't believe how many there were last night on the drive home.

Where are you? In Colorado?

My friend in Kansas is getting saturated and is sending me photos to show how bad it is over there. I feel bad for him. Really I do. I feel like we're all victims of something!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

it has something to do with creating a cover to hide from satellites as well as creating 3d maps by bouncing signals back faster to get readings...how can you not notice how it breaks up after about an hour into spider web like clouds nobody I know remembers contrails behaving this way...

how is this for proof youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by answerisquestion

they have been spraying heavy up here in Montreal today causing total cloud cover...

I heard that as well. I am so sorry. I hate when I hear this. It gives me the same feeling as seeing a lost pet out on the highway in the rain. Helpless and in potential danger.

Let us know if anything (more) unusual happens up there.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

What I found odd was what the meteorologist said...

But because of the extremely dry atmospheric conditions on Friday, the contrails are able to persist for many hours allowing for them to merge and grow quite large.

"extremely dry atmospheric conditions" are the exact conditions that DO NOT produce a contrail...

It's almost as if he was lying on purpose and said the complete opposite out of spite.

But I agree with you man.... debunking is done for.... we are at the point of needing to find out the details of the hows and whys....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
More MSM idiocy. Contrails do not form under dry atmospheric conditions.

While the humidity may have been low at the surface in Denver, at the altitudes at which jets fly it was cold and moist yesterday evening. Conditions very conducive to contrail formation.

250.0 10780 -50.3 -57.3 43 0.07 10 55 331.1 331.4 331.2
208.0 11955 -60.1 -66.1 45 0.03 10 60 333.7 333.8 333.7
205.0 12046 -60.1 -66.1 45 0.03 10 61 335.1 335.2 335.1
202.0 12138 -61.1 -67.1 45 0.02

2nd column is altitude in meters
3rd column temperature in C
5th column relative humidity

"Meteorologist". Right.
edit on 9/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
off topic but I have also noticed my dog acting very scared and ears up for the past couple of hours like she is sensing something is not normal...as well as large flocks of birds??? keep a heads up

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am in Ontario, a few hours away from the other member in Montreal. They are ALWAYS spraying here. They were this morning around 6 AM (as usual) on my way out. It was hazy now its cloudy so I can't see them, but the grid lines were there until the clouds came. I even had a family member admit that this is not normal. They are also ex-military, and they had actually taken notice before I mentioned it to them. People from all walks of life are starting to notice our skies are messed up due to the constant spraying.

I don't want to derail your thread, but there is a cool thread I saw earlier today about black contrails in Western Canada. I can link it if you want. Let me know.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

But come on, look how close they are. Then look how much SKY there is. Flight paths are flight paths. I get that but these planes seem to be off the typical flight paths (for those who are familiar with their neighborhood skies all agree on that).
There is no more debunking. We're down to finding out what they're doing, whose doing it and why.

but thats how it is when they are following flight paths, they will be close.. the pilots dont just fly anywhere they want in the sky. so it doesnt really matter how much sky there is.. planes have to follow a set route.
is there an airport near where that picture was taken? if so planes to fly in lines like that would be completely normal..

im not trying to debunk your thread or chemtrails im just pointing that out..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join