It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mind-reading device' recreates what we see in our heads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

Just imagine what that could do for writers. I would personally save and pay however much money was needed to buy a machine that can project images from my mind just to help me so much to develop story ideas, and would allow me to show the events of the story unfold just by me thinking about it.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Your post could not be further from the truth. While it has yet to be perfected, The United States Army 4th Psychological Operations Company has and uses this technology during Special Operations, even been tested during civilian training exercises.

If your television or radio alarm clock is unplugged, they can literally feed it with enough power to relay a message or messages. It is use in combat is to instill fear and/or confusion into the enemy while the attacks are being done.

I can't tell you how in the blue hell science has come this far, but it's here, very real and very much in use.

:UPDATE:

The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Nightstalkers) work closely with the 4th during Special Operations or POW recovery missions.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was also used in Vietnam, only was not nearly as advanced as it is today. Google > Wandering Soul
edit on 13-10-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: update

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I am not for this. It is an invasion of privacy and very intrusive. I really don't want to live in a world were even my thoughts and dreams are monitored. Even though my thought patterns and dreams would probably bore most....they are mine....and I believe it is up to me to tell what they are....if I so choose to do so.

Ok...now...go ahead and flame me ...if you must.

Yeah...I'm with you on this

Stay the hell outta my head

I'm giving you a Star OP

new topics

<< 1   >>

join