It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry needs to hammer Bush on conduct of the Iraq war and the war against Islamist radicalism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why is it that as each day passes John Kerry just can�t get off the ground? Why hasn�t he gone after Bush on the Iraq War? Islamist radicalism is something else that I do not hear John Kerry talking about. What is wrong with the Democrats? Do they not understand what the most important issues in this election are?

The Swifties' ability to dominate the news with incendiary nonsense is, I believe, a direct result of Kerry's unwillingness to dominate the news with tart, controversial substance by challenging the President on Iraq.
People need to start thinking about what is going to be happening in this country after the next terrorist attack. My attacks on Kerry are because I am a Vietnam vet and I am unhappy with his actions after the Vietnam War. Understand I do not trust Kerry, but I am open-minded, he needs to show me.

This election is going nowhere, and I�m starting to feel more and more insecure each day. I think I�m going to uncover my bunker and start filling sandbags again, maybe stock up on fuel and food. Anyone else feel like our leaders have gone off into left field?
As for me jumping on Kerry, hell I�m just a guy with a computer, what I got to say doesn�t keep America alive.

**Note: NOW I�m hearing (from Kerry�s own camp) that Kerry�s wounds for his first Purple Heart may have been due to his own actions, not from enemy fire.

�And the beat goes on.�

hooah

join