It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: The True Story of Flying Saucers (1956)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
UFOs: The True Story of Flying Saucers (1956)

This movie is available for streaming on Netflix and Youtube. This is the most substantial UFO documentary ever made that portrays the events of the first UFO sightings. It even features some of the best UFO footage ever captured. The UFO footage consists of two videos called the Montana Film and the Utah Film.

The UFO footage features UFOs flying at incredible speed in formation and even circling each other high in the sky as if to orbit each other.

Here is the full movie on YouTube. Fast forward to the 1:22:00 mark for the original two UFO films.

Here is a YouTuber cut of the UFO films.

Disclosure has already happened people, we have no idea what these UFOs are. If you only watch one UFO documentary in your lifetime, this should be the one you watch.
edit on 23-9-2011 by BIGPoJo because: spelling

edit on 23-9-2011 by BIGPoJo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it's funny that here it is nearly 60 years after the fact, and we aren't any closer to figuring what these things are then we were then. Also that in all that time nobody has come forward, even on their death beds, and presented some good verifiable evidence of "the truth." Which leads me to suspect that there may not be such a thing as the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why did you say this is some of the best ufo footage? I have seen the same type of video in HD.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
Disclosure has already happened people, we have no idea what these UFOs are.

Those are conflicting thoughts. If disclosure had already happened, we would know what they were. The fact that these are UFOs (unidentified flying objects) proves that disclosure has not occurred.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

The film of the (supposed UFO's) quality and clarity is not good. To me it just looks like a bunch of white dots on a screen. For me it is too difficult to tell what those white dots are.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good 'ol times. No Photoshop, no 3Ds Max, no 4D Cinema.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Its the best because it was the first known footage, before digital video was available. Before photoshop...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Many people wonder what an advanced race would ever want with us. Judging by what we view the needs of our civilization would be it is easy to speculate but I think it is beyond our understanding.

For instance say we are dealing with a type 3 space faring civilization we may not even be able to comprehend the reasoning. Perhaps they are getting what they want without ever having to care about what we think. Perhaps weare. Insignificant to their grand scheme entirely.

Maybe we are an experiment or a project.

Who knows. Either way one thing is for certain. There is a UFO phenomenon and so far it is unexplained.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So you're saying that there's never been any prosaic explanation offered for those two film clips?

Or that you don't KNOW if there's any?

Or that there EXIST such explanations but you hope your readers don't find OUT about them?

I don't mean to read your mind, so please explain why you don't accept the pretty obvious and reasonable explanations for those 'UFO' films.

PS: I saw this in the theatre when I was about 14. It really impressed me then. Later, I grew up.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Sure, there are plenty of explanations for it. The fact remains that the objects in these two videos was taken seriously by the government. The fact also remains that they are unknown objects and are not readily explained. If these objects are in fact aircraft and not balloons or birds, we cannot come to the conclusion that they are alien. We can only assume they are man made craft.

PS - I am grown, and I find the movie worth discussing.
edit on 23-9-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
its alright pogo thats how jimbo is the only time something can be credible is if he brings it to our attention anything other than that jim has a narrow simple mind i worked at nasa im right your wrong. so i wouldnt go through the trouble to reason with the guy hes got marty mcfly syndrome really wants to be liked but no one really cares for him.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

Aghhh, Jim brings some good points to the table. His level of scrutiny is needed in these types of cases. What is not needed is the disbelief that some skeptics bring. Belief and disbelief are one in the same because the both rely on your belief system.

I would rather remain unconvinced either way so that once the truth is presented, I will be able to recognize it rather than dismiss it.

Also, this thread is about the movie and not about Jim.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hubby and I watched it. I enjoyed it.
Only problem was that all I came away from it with was that I love 50s propaganda.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
wow thats so much info :O, but i kind of already knew half of the stuff... just remember its better to learn than just to watch and assume

top topics

join